Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion A nappy manufacturer in Japan is to stop making the products for babies

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
★★

I actually went to Japan a while back, with a resolve to SEAmax and start a family with a noodlefoid.

I got rejected 10 times! I tried several cities including shinjuku, akihabara, the fucking nakasendo and other shit holes.
these god damn cunts, gave me excuses or down right giggle mocked me.

I spoke fluent nihongo.
had to take connection flights, and book a hotel which was quite expensive.

so they don't really have any fucking moral backing to complain about evolution whipping them out.

when I was there I was wondering why the japs ignore their foids everywhere, and not leer at all. after the first few days it was clear to me. it was because they are cold emotionless stuck-up overpriced pieces of shit.

I actually went to Japan a while back, with a resolve to SEAmax and start a family with a noodlefoid.

I got rejected 10 times! I tried several cities including shinjuku, akihabara, the fucking nakasendo and other shit holes.
these god damn cunts, gave me excuses or down right giggle mocked me.

I spoke fluent nihongo.
had to take connection flights, and book a hotel which was quite expensive.

so they don't really have any fucking moral backing to complain about evolution whipping them out.

when I was there I was wondering why the japs ignore their foids everywhere, and not leer at all. after the first few days it was clear to me. it was because they are cold emotionless stuck-up overpriced pieces of shit.
At this point they dont just want whites they want 6ft+ white chad

adult nappies good cope for inkler?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back