Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Community Vote: Should Efiliste be unbanned?

Should Efiliste be unbanned?

• Total voters
PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
User @Efiliste was banned for reasonable suspicion that he was an infiltrator. Multiple suspicious findings were behind this, such as:

-The almost daily posting of Efiliste's posts and threads on IT
-Posting of IT threads that very often had either Efiliste or both Efiliste and Drinkcel responding to them, sometimes very close together
-A thread he made on Modern Warfare out of the blue where Drinkcel responded immediately with the answer of Crimson I, the exact same rank as NorthernSolution. Note that Efiliste was also the first to be framed by NorthernSolution and apparently was also the one to found NorthernSolution's account
-Newer Drinkcel threads where Efiliste would almost always respond
-Efiliste's LARPing about his location
-Efiliste's LARPing about his education
-Efiliste's old account talking about having a PhD in English/Math and an undergrad in Psychology, and an IQ of 190, and his new account claiming to be 20 years old
-Suspicious threads (asking questions about people like Tres Genco out of the blue, talking about .is users revealing their personal info to be trusted, the glowthreads)

While it can't be definitively proven Efiliste is an infiltrator and there is no direct link, he has admitted to and apologized for his LARPing/glowposting/ITbaiting. So as a community, do you guys think he should be let back in? Note that there is no direct evidence proving him to be an infiltrator. He also had an older account from June 2022.

All evidence and Efiliste's responses to this evidence can be found here:

Last edited:
not reading free him

I think he's an infiltrator JFL. Besides that I don't care for someone constantly trying to stir shit with IT which is already a dying community. It seems like a massive LARP to make IT into a bigger thing than it should be. If he isn't an infiltrator he still has admitted to LARPing and glowposting. Nothing personal against him but I think he is an infiltrator.

Last edited:
No- keep him banned.

I dont believe he's an infiltrator but I'm tired of his larping and bait threads, keep his ass banned.

Brutal to know that there are people who would defend new users like him. No one would defend me if I got banned. This place makes me feel like even bigger pile of shiet.

User @Efiliste was banned for reasonable suspicion that he was an infiltrator. Multiple suspicious findings were behind this, such as:

-The almost daily posting of Efiliste's posts and threads on IT
-Posting of IT threads that very often had either Efiliste or both Efiliste and Drinkcel responding to them, sometimes very close together
-A thread he made on Modern Warfare out of the blue where Drinkcel responded immediately with the answer of Crimson I, the exact same rank as NorthernSolution. Note that Efiliste was also the first to be framed by NorthernSolution and apparently was also the one to found NorthernSolution's account
-Newer Drinkcel threads where Efiliste would almost always respond
-Efiliste's LARPing about his location
-Efiliste's LARPing about his education
-Efiliste's old account talking about having a PhD in English/Math and an undergrad in Psychology, and an IQ of 190, and his new account claiming to be 20 years old
-Suspicious threads (asking questions about people like Tres Genco out of the blue, talking about .is users revealing their personal info to be trusted, the glowthreads)

While it can't be definitively proven Efiliste is an infiltrator and there is no direct link, he has admitted to and apologized for his LARPing/glowposting/ITbaiting. So as a community, do you guys think he should be let back in? Note that there is no direct evidence proving him to be an infiltrator. He also had an older account from June 2022.

All evidence and Efiliste's responses to this evidence can be found here:

Also, I remember he asked on @Uggo Mongo profile if he could have immediate bunker access, since he "allegedly" had an acc here.

The final nail in the coffin for him was the uploading face pic to join suggestion thread. Sus af :horror:

Brutal to know that there are people who would defend new users like him. No one would defend me if I got banned. This place makes me feel like even bigger pile of shiet.
I would defend you, sERbcel.

Also, I remember he asked on @Uggo Mongo profile if he could have immediate bunker access, since he "allegedly" had an acc here.
Screenshot 2024 04 07 at 34534 PM

Inb4 500 graycels vote the first option

I will NOT partitcipate on public polls

IT probably laughing their ass off with how much chaos they have caused here, just because some people here want to give them attention. All IT and IT bait threads should be given warnings tbh

why the fuck do we need a poll????? the is ample proof he is an infiltrator

IT probably laughing their ass off with how much chaos they have caused here, just because some people here want to give them attention. All IT and IT bait threads should be given warnings tbh

I think he's an infiltrator JFL. Besides that I don't care for someone constantly trying to stir shit with IT which is already a dying community. It seems like a massive LARP to make IT into a bigger thing than it should be. If he isn't an infiltrator he still has admitted to LARPing and glowposting. I think he is an infiltrator.

started to turn me against soycuck

Both used the term soycuck and I find it too convenient that the redditor would straight up admit framing him. I find it hard to believe that real IT user would use that word in private convo after being exposed. He seems to have bunch of alts to troll both here and on IT. He is most likely an bored 14yo.
No one would defend me if I got banned.
I would defend you brocel.

The absolutely brutal just don't vote theory. :bigbrain:
Literally deleted my comment cause of how retarded it was, but you caught it fast enough jfl.

No, keep him banned permanently. after seeing evidence it's clear he's suspect

Islam muslim

stoning @Efiliste

Just unban him even if he's an infiltrator wtf he's gonna do? it's not like his account has sudo access or anything, if he glowed again ban him, most of his posts were worthless baits and water is wet anyways, you can never know for sure who's really behind the screen, it's an anonymous forum after all

My candid goodbye. Oh woe is me, goodbye cruel world. I go now. Never to return.

*2 minutes later*

Have you seen my evidence, sir? Have you reviewed my case?

My candid goodbye. Oh woe is me, goodbye cruel world. I go now. Never to return.

*2 minutes later*

Have you seen my evidence, sir? Have you reviewed my case?
:feelskek:

How much sus is enough?

Exactly. It's literally all circumstantial evidence and you can't prove he is an infiltrator. So what you're basically banning him for is "LARPing/glowposting/ITbaiting." None of which should warrant a permanent ban. He should be freed NOW!

Last edited:
Exactly. It's literally all circumstantial evidence and you can't prove he is an infiltrator. So what you're basically banning him for is "LARPing/glowposting/ITbaiting." None of which should warrant a permanent ban. He should be freed NOW!
Interesting to see you didn't go for the 2nd option. :feelswhere:

@PLA1092 do these polls carry any weight modcel, cause these grAY's are cringe as fuck.

lmao this actually happened omg

PLA has done a great job laying out the evidence, and I think it's quite conclusive

Just unban him even if he's an infiltrator wtf he's gonna do? it's not like his account has sudo access or anything, if he glowed again ban him, most of his posts were worthless baits and water is wet anyways, you can never know for sure who's really behind the screen, it's an anonymous forum after all
Nvm keep that annoying nigger banned, he was probably not infiltrator but he was an annoying autist who spammed 20 worthless threads a day, I had him on ignore for most of the time, good riddance

A

Last edited:
My graypinion is to keep him banned because it is the popular answer.:feelsPop:

Hmmmmmmmmmm I didn’t know about all this shit. Never mind I changed my mind . I thought he was on our side :feelsrope: . Brutal