Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Community Vote: Should Efiliste be unbanned?

Should Efiliste be unbanned?

• Total voters
high IQ mods good job. After reading the evidence I’m convinced now. :bigbrain: . Fucking IT always uses his posts and he posts the most outrageous shit TBH :feelswhere: . THANKS GUYS. IT SHOULD ALL HANG I HATE THEM SO FUCKING MUCH

IMG 3358
@Efiliste POV RIGHT NOW

Eh I think he was entertaining.
Keep him around to laugh at if nothing else.

Brutal to know that there are people who would defend new users like him. No one would defend me if I got banned. This place makes me feel like even bigger pile of shiet.
I would. I remember and never forgot when you defended me in the past against irrational accusations.

Why are grays allowed to vote?

The forum is better off without him.

I’ll abstain from voting

Looking into it further he is annoying and should remain banned

Temp ban is the best

Ban him if does it again

lmao this actually happened omg
Guy tried everything he could to get me banned - purely on circumstantial "evidence" which immediately evaporated on closer inspection - because I had the same suspicion as you (but I did not make any report or tried to get him banned in any way) so he is not against bans in principle and I kinda think it serves him right.

Guy tried everything he could to get me banned - purely on circumstantial "evidence" which immediately evaporated on closer inspection - because I had the same suspicion as you (but I did not make any report or tried to get him banned in any way) so he is not against bans in principle and I kinda think it serves him right.
You do type like a foid.

most likely already having another alt here...

User @Efiliste was banned for reasonable suspicion that he was an infiltrator. Multiple suspicious findings were behind this, such as:

-The almost daily posting of Efiliste's posts and threads on IT
-Posting of IT threads that very often had either Efiliste or both Efiliste and Drinkcel responding to them, sometimes very close together
-A thread he made on Modern Warfare out of the blue where Drinkcel responded immediately with the answer of Crimson I, the exact same rank as NorthernSolution. Note that Efiliste was also the first to be framed by NorthernSolution and apparently was also the one to found NorthernSolution's account
-Newer Drinkcel threads where Efiliste would almost always respond
-Efiliste's LARPing about his location
-Efiliste's LARPing about his education
-Efiliste's old account talking about having a PhD in English/Math and an undergrad in Psychology, and an IQ of 190, and his new account claiming to be 20 years old
-Suspicious threads (asking questions about people like Tres Genco out of the blue, talking about .is users revealing their personal info to be trusted, the glowthreads)

While it can't be definitively proven Efiliste is an infiltrator and there is no direct link, he has admitted to and apologized for his LARPing/glowposting/ITbaiting. So as a community, do you guys think he should be let back in? Note that there is no direct evidence proving him to be an infiltrator. He also had an older account from June 2022.

All evidence and Efiliste's responses to this evidence can be found here:

I believe everyone deserves a 2nd chance as long as they learn thier lessons and proof that they're innocent

Last edited: