Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The sexual frustration of looking at sluts walking around IRL

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
You see a fucking slut on the street, her tits are practically falling out of her clevage, she has a thong spiking out over her scrunch lulus. She looks like she would be permabanned on every fucking video game platform-- too much of a sex object. BUT SHE WONT FUCK YOU.

THEN WHY DRESS LIKE THAT YOU FUCKING WHORE???

YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING WHORE FOR NO FUCKING REASON. THERE IS ONLY ONE REASON YOU SHOULD LOOK LIKE A FUCKING WHORE, TO SELL SEX. WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS FLAUNTS WATER TO STARVING KIDS IN AFRICA. Your dark paws clutching blood diamonds to buy the water from the whore--- SORRY THIS WATER IS NOT FOR NIGGERS LIKE YOU, THIS WATER IS TALL BEARDED WHITE GUYS ONLY :foidSoy:

THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU IN AFRICA FULL OF NIGGERS HOARDING WATER YOU EVIL WHITE CUNT

I am fucking sick of just the sexual frustration-- its the greatest frustration in life. To look at a fat ass bitch you want to just FUCK, because she's dressing so slutty, but you can't because you are a fucking virgin nerd incel creep. They dress like FUCKING SLUTS just for that ONE FUCKING CHAD out of 2000 men. That's just not very smart. You don't even run into a Chad everyday. You are just getting unwanted sexual attention OUT OF YOUR OWN STUPIDITY to HORNY men. No wonder you hate men. You dress like a FUCKING WHORE, and all these ugly horny perv men look at you and expect you to deliver on what you are advertising, YOU DONT DELIVER, and what you are selling-- most Chads with class don't-- not because you aren't hot, it's because you look like a walking STD, and they've already rode that rodeo to know your diseased box aint worth it.

I JUST WANT TO FUCK AND SIMPLY GOING OUTSIDE MAKES IT WORSE. It's just so fucking hypocritical. Women just walking on in a public fucking mall look slutty enough TO BE BANNED FROM MODERN VIDEO GAMES. IT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE. It just makes me angry as a fuck. What kind of retard would use their hard earned cash to play a video game full of ugly looking women. It's a fucking scam and depressing. I'm trying to escape from my problems, and you just take the hot smuttiness of women I want to see IN PRIVATE so I can actually APPRECIATE it, and replace it with ugly fucking women because I am a creep and misogynist as a form of punishment. I AM NOT BUYING GAMES ANYMORE, THESE BUSINESSES DO NOT RESPECT THE CUSTOMER. Everyday mall women just walking around in PUBLIC in scrunch lulus, where things should be normal, should not look FAR SEXIER than your average female protag in a modern western video game. I just want to have a trashy good time alone, and literally you can't fucking buy that anymore-- we are fucked.

Last edited:
primal frustration

They feed their ego by showing other men know that she wont offer her pussy to them. Truly evil creatures

primal frustration
the fact that I don't have a cunt to rip my tiny cock into drives me fucking nuts. ITS FUCKING TORTURE TO KNOW PUSSY IS THERE ITS EVERYWHERE BUT I CANT HAVE IT

ITS FUCKING TORTURE TO KNOW PUSSY IS THERE ITS EVERYWHERE BUT I CANT HAVE IT
True. I. could kill some normies if it was who wins the battle gets the whore

i rarely go outside but just seeing foids on tv or internet it drives me crazy and sad

The fact that you're extremely sexually frustrated and feel powerless to do anything about it is working exactly as intended.

Society invented the concept of rape for the sole reason of caging the sexual frustrations of invalid and undesirable men in an effort to optimize the energy input necessary to maintain the social order. If "rape" didn't exist as a moral and legal construct, then it would be exhausting for men everywhere to constantly have to intervene and put themselves in harm's way to prevent all of the one-sided sex (meaning one party doesn't want it) that affects them in some way, like the rape of the women in their tribe or the rape of their own women directly, especially when they happen to not be around to prevent it (like being away and busy with a raiding/hunting party).

Well, aside from paying for it, there's only one way...

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

So fucking true. Stellar blade has a good looking foid in it with a nice body and the outrage by soyciety over that game is insane.

So fucking true. Stellar blade has a good looking foid in it with a nice body and the outrage by soyciety over that game is insane.
The character model was literally based off the developer’s wife. :feelshaha:
Beckies seething because they’ll never have curves.

The only thing to do is publicly execute them all (in gta ofc)

The sexual frustration of looking at sluts feet in sandals IRL
@incelerated

You see a fucking slut on the street, her tits are practically falling out of her clevage, she has a thong spiking out over her scrunch lulus. She looks like she would be permabanned on every fucking video game platform-- too much of a sex object. BUT SHE WONT FUCK YOU.

THEN WHY DRESS LIKE THAT YOU FUCKING WHORE???

YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING WHORE FOR NO FUCKING REASON. THERE IS ONLY ONE REASON YOU SHOULD LOOK LIKE A FUCKING WHORE, TO SELL SEX. WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS FLAUNTS WATER TO STARVING KIDS IN AFRICA. Your dark paws clutching blood diamonds to buy the water from the whore--- SORRY THIS WATER IS NOT FOR NIGGERS LIKE YOU, THIS WATER IS TALL BEARDED WHITE GUYS ONLY :foidSoy:

THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU IN AFRICA FULL OF NIGGERS HOARDING WATER YOU EVIL WHITE CUNT

I am fucking sick of just the sexual frustration-- its the greatest frustration in life. To look at a fat ass bitch you want to just FUCK, because she's dressing so slutty, but you can't because you are a fucking virgin nerd incel creep. They dress like FUCKING SLUTS just for that ONE FUCKING CHAD out of 2000 men. That's just not very smart. You don't even run into a Chad everyday. You are just getting unwanted sexual attention OUT OF YOUR OWN STUPIDITY to HORNY men. No wonder you hate men. You dress like a FUCKING WHORE, and all these ugly horny perv men look at you and expect you to deliver on what you are advertising, YOU DONT DELIVER, and what you are selling-- most Chads with class don't-- not because you aren't hot, it's because you look like a walking STD, and they've already rode that rodeo to know your diseased box aint worth it.

I JUST WANT TO FUCK AND SIMPLY GOING OUTSIDE MAKES IT WORSE. It's just so fucking hypocritical. Women just walking on in a public fucking mall look slutty enough TO BE BANNED FROM MODERN VIDEO GAMES. IT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE. It just makes me angry as a fuck. What kind of retard would use their hard earned cash to play a video game full of ugly looking women. It's a fucking scam and depressing. I'm trying to escape from my problems, and you just take the hot smuttiness of women I want to see IN PRIVATE so I can actually APPRECIATE it, and replace it with ugly fucking women because I am a creep and misogynist as a form of punishment. I AM NOT BUYING GAMES ANYMORE, THESE BUSINESSES DO NOT RESPECT THE CUSTOMER. Everyday mall women just walking around in PUBLIC in scrunch lulus, where things should be normal, should not look FAR SEXIER than your average female protag in a modern western video game. I just want to have a trashy good time alone, and literally you can't fucking buy that anymore-- we are fucked.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

It's not just that you can't have it. It's that everyone ELSE can.

It's ragefuel, I always hope they get raped and beaten when I see them.

When I see big booty bitches I can't help but fantasize

The fact that you're extremely sexually frustrated and feel powerless to do anything about it is working exactly as intended.

Society invented the concept of rape for the sole reason of caging the sexual frustrations of invalid and undesirable men in an effort to optimize the energy input necessary to maintain the social order. If "rape" didn't exist as a moral and legal construct, then it would be exhausting for men everywhere to constantly have to intervene and put themselves in harm's way to prevent all of the one-sided sex (meaning one party doesn't want it) that affects them in some way, like the rape of the women in their tribe or the rape of their own women directly, especially when they happen to not be around to prevent it (like being away and busy with a raiding/hunting party).
Correct :yes:

I wish we could report them to the police and have them arrested for indecent exposure :feelsdevil:

They don’t care what you feel, you are not a living creature to them. She only cares about Chad and attracting him.

Something something Elephant Rodger

They dress like that because they fantasize and want to be gRaped in GTAV

30%
Then stop looking at them, boyo.

Hey at least chad will pump and dump her and she'll die alone

Relatable af, the urge to just grope and rape them is strong