Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are islam majority countries the only last bastions of based patriarchies left on this planet?

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★
America is cucked with it's cucked divorce laws and fat feminists....

so is Europe...it is begone because it is importing in goat fuckers from Muslim land to impose Sharia

Africa is well Africa....I don't mean to hate niggers but there is no way those low iq boons are coming out to be the civilization king in the next few years

China was supposed to be the next big power but their foids are not reproducing and they are in having serious problems economically downfall

India is well ....india I guess.My currycel bros on this forum and on some discord channel tell me how promiscuity and feminism is spreading there

Japan , South Korea, have evil whitu cocku whores refusing to reproduce so they are going extinct very soon

The only countries left that have no falling fertility rates is well Muslim countries....Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Qatar, Oman, Egypt?

So my question is are they the last based countries for keeping foids in check in society?

So all of our culture faces serious issue....us whites either die off or reproduce with gooks to form hapas or mutt abominations and only the Sandniggers survive and lead in the future because they knew the female nature and kept them in check?

globalization will screw everyone i guess.

The White race is never going extinct. We sound the alarms so that more Whites open their eyes to what is going on, but the likelihood of not even a tiny group of Whites existing in the future is very small. If our numbers dropped to 10 million, that would still be enough to preserve our way of life, although our systemic power would have decreased enormously. While birth rates are important, we are not so desperate as to go around producing a bunch of Hapas. Our problem lies more in quality than quantity.

Muslims know how to handle women. Their countries are more conservative and Jews don't hold any power there. They are constantly under pressure by the Jew-dominated West to be more lenient on women, which they never agree to. So, in that sense, Muslims are role models for us conservatives.