Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Let’s all be honest guys, none of us want an ugly looksmatch gf

Looksmatch = someone who looks similar like you. Any other definition is so retarded that it doesn't deserve attention. Literally no one dates in terms of PSL and never did in history. PSL is an irrelevant crap that only few people use.

So are you implying that you look similar to a Stacy of your race?

The difference in looks is not just limited to ones phenotype, even a group of people of the same race, same age, same upbringing, and same phenotype, the distinction between the beautiful and the dull is as clear as night and day, this holds true even among brothers and sisters, you thinking you are looks matched to your Stacey relatives is nothing more than a Delusion.

You misunderstood the definition of looksmatch and phenotype match, a 5/10 and a 9/10 can be phenotype matched, but a 5/10 and 9/10 can never be looksmatched.

PSL is but a concept conjured by the first generation of blackpillers, and they predominantly excel in the knowledge of aesthetics, unless you have better knowledge to offer than constantly spout " MUH PHENOTYPE", PSL will remain the standard on forums like these. facial aesthetics encompasses far more than just phenotype, the minute details of ones features, the mms difference in bone structure, all these things you may deem as pretentious PSL drivel, they all harmoniously combine, and ultimately distinguish the beautiful from the dull.

You seem to be a moron lost in denial.

So are you implying that you look similar to a Stacy of your race?

The difference in looks is not just limited to ones phenotype, even a group of people of the same race, same age, same upbringing, and same phenotype, the distinction between the beautiful and the dull is as clear as night and day, this holds true even among brothers and sisters, you thinking you are looks matched to your Stacey relatives is nothing more than a Delusion.

You misunderstood the definition of looksmatch and phenotype match, a 5/10 and a 9/10 can be phenotype matched, but a 5/10 and 9/10 can never be looksmatched.

PSL is but a concept conjured by the first generation of blackpillers, and they predominantly excel in the knowledge of aesthetics, unless you have better knowledge to offer than constantly spout " MUH PHENOTYPE", PSL will remain the standard on forums like these. facial aesthetics encompasses far more than just phenotype, the minute details of ones features, the mms difference in bone structure, all these things you may deem as pretentious PSL drivel, they all harmoniously combine, and ultimately distinguish the beautiful from the dull.

You seem to be a moron lost in denial.

There are no Slavic Chads yet there are plenty of Slavic stacies so your argument doesn't make sense.

Male beauty is very subjective and forced by the Western media who prefers Nordic phenotype. If the Slavs controlled the media, I would be seen as a 8/10 at least.

There are no Slavic Chads yet there are plenty of Slavic stacies so your argument doesn't make sense.

Male beauty is very subjective and forced by the Western media who prefers Nordic phenotype. If the Slavs controlled the media, I would be seen as a 8/10 at least.
Hey, brocel. As a rule, I agree with you, especially with respect to foid worship or JB nonsense.

What I do not quite get, however, is your "slavophilism". First of all, if you are pro-slavs, why did you choose an avatar and a name which are anti-slavic? The Teutonic knights fought the Poles and the Russians and they were Germans, like the arch-enemies of Slavs, it seems. Wouldn't it be more logical for you to have some Bogatyr as an AV? Second of all will come later ...

What I do not quite get, however, is your "slavophilism". First of all, if you are pro-slavs, why did you choose an avatar and a name which are anti-slavic? The Teutonic knights fought the Poles and the Russians and they were Germans, like the arch-enemies of Slavs, it seems. Wouldn't it be more logical for you to have some Bogatyr as an AV? Second of all will come later ...

It's from the video game Age of Empires 2, where "Teutonic Knight" was a really cool unit. Also I'm Catholic, I like historic Teutonic Knights, they fought for Christianity against pagans for most of the time. German nationalism is a modern thing, as is Slavic nationalism. But like I said, it's mostly because of the video game AOE2.

that's a volcel. equivalent of a female waiting for chad

Did you understand what I wrote? Sexual attraction is not subjective. What you THINK is sexual attraction to a 5/10 is sexual impulse.

The concept of beauty is the BASIS of sexual attraction, from which the concept is built. Where there is beauty, there are people attracted to it.

You can't ***not be*** attracted to beauty, unless you're a minority of emotionally stunted people or with fucked up childhoods or something

Sexual impulse=physical feeling, a raw desire to fuck a female body, every normal man has this for every normal looking female body. You only will NOT feel sexual impulse if the woman is deformed severely or massively deviant from normal, average femininity and appearance.

Sexual attraction=emotion-driven PLUS physicality driven feeling, "butterflies in the stomach" type thing, that you feel towards beautiful faces and bodies.

Do you see the different im pointing out here?

What you interpret as "subjectivity", is in fact a different intensity with which people feel sexual attraction vs sexual impulse. Women for example, have their scale tilted heavily on the "attraction" side, meaning that they dont feel impulse to average or even athletic male bodies, they are only attracted when a man triggers the beauty response with good facial bones
I stopped reading ur shit at this post. U dumb, @pp183 crushed you hard... Basically u have foids brain, sexual, sex, sexual bla bla bla bla... I wouldnt mind getting 3/10 girl if she was loyal, virgin... I guess u have too high standards

I'd definitely go with my looksmatch and somewhat below. I even banged some fat, fugly hookers as kind of a mental prep cope.

Last edited:
Aristotle IQ. Most “incels” orbit the hottest girls in their vicinity, workplace or school and get upset that they don’t notice their sub-4 ass. Go get rejected by a 2/10 looksmatch before identifying as incel tbh, mostly it’s just “hot girl won’t notice me-cel”s on this site

daily reminder that normies are dating at least 1 or 2 points below their smv in order to not be cucked,
so hearing an incel saying "I will only accept a beautiful and attractive female" is quite hilarious.
honestly I just want a female with a fuckable body, idgaf if her face is ugly.

It's from the video game Age of Empires 2, where "Teutonic Knight" was a really cool unit. Also I'm Catholic, I like historic Teutonic Knights, they fought for Christianity against pagans for most of the time. German nationalism is a modern thing, as is Slavic nationalism. But like I said, it's mostly because of the video game AOE2.
Ok, I get it

by the Gandy, you are really grasping for straws now

Attraction may be subjective, influenced by the media perhaps, but beauty is objective, there is simply no room for discussion. If it is the Eastern European who dominates the media, it will be the chads with Eastern European phenotype who will be marketed as an icon, an ugly bloat faced slavic potatoe will always be undesirable.

If male aesthetics is arises solely from the bias perpetuated by the media, then what of female aesthetics? Surely you can discern the difference in quality of women who shares the same phenotype.

No Slavic chads? While lesser in qauntity, the quality of Slavic chads is among the best this world has ever seen

blame yourself, blame your mother, your father, blame even God because you are ugly, not because you are Slavic.

by the Gandy, you are really grasping for straws now

Attraction may be subjective, influenced by the media perhaps, but beauty is objective, there is simply no room for discussion. If it is the Eastern European who dominates the media, it will be the chads with Eastern European phenotype who will be marketed as an icon, an ugly bloat faced slavic potatoe will always be undesirable.

If male aesthetics is arises solely from the bias perpetuated by the media, then what of female aesthetics? Surely you can discern the difference in quality of women who shares the same phenotype.

No Slavic chads? While lesser in qauntity, the quality of Slavic chads is among the best this world has ever seen
View attachment 157575
View attachment 157576View attachment 157577
blame yourself, blame your mother, your father, blame even God because you are ugly, not because you are Slavic.

I don't know who that is and he doesn't look Slavic.

Male "beauty" is irrelevant and always has been. I don't give a shit about Western standards, I want to live in degeneracy-free East just like my ancestors did.

The problem with looksmatch theory is that a 5/10 male is invisible to 99% of women, but a 5/10 foid is doable to 95% of men.

This. We forget. The most painful law of selection.

Whilst a 5/10 foid can camwhore and pass as a model (if she is slim w/makeup), us 5/10 guys have to wageslave, be deemed insufficient for promotions or hiring due to our average beta looks and then hopefully luck out and retire with no debts. The juice aint worth the squeeze

I don't know who that is and he doesn't look Slavic.

Male "beauty" is irrelevant and always has been. I don't give a shit about Western standards, I want to live in degeneracy-free East just like my ancestors did.

so you've gone from "looksmatch is determined by phenotype" to "the hierarchy of male beauty is nonsensical PSL drivel" to "male aesthetics simply doesn't exist, just media brainwashing"

and now to "male beauty doesn't even matter"

by the name of David Gandy, do you even hear yourself talk? you sound like a pouting child that doesn't understand his own insignificant worth. So what your ancestors married 5 points up? that was a different era, with different values, then it was a bout survival, the mans ability to provide and protect. Now, in this era, in this time, livelihood and safety is almost guaranteed

now, it is no longer about surviving, it is about thriving

A mans worth in the past is to put food on the table, and because women were not allowed to work, her value is her looks, now women can put food on their own table, the traditional role of man is simply.....redundant.

In the past, a mans beauty is nothing but extraneous luxury, now it is a necessity, curse this era for its value in beauty, but do not stoop so low to deny its existence.

so you've gone from "looksmatch is determined by phenotype" to "the hierarchy of male beauty is nonsensical PSL drivel" to "male aesthetics simply doesn't exist, just media brainwashing"

by the name of David Gandy, do you even hear yourself talk? you sound like a pouting child that doesn't understand his own insignificant worth. So what your ancestors married 5 points up? that was a different era, with different values, then it was a bout survival, the mans ability to provide and protect. Now, in this era, in this time, livelihood and safety is almost guaranteed

A mans worth in the past is to put food on the table, and because women were not allowed to work, her value is her looks, now women can put food on their own table, the traditional role of man is simply.....redundant.

In the past, a mans beauty is nothing but extraneous luxury, now it is a necessity, curse this era for its value in beauty, but do not stoop so low to deny its existence.

you show 'um, tiger.

The problem with looksmatch theory is that a 5/10 male is invisible to 99% of women, but a 5/10 foid is doable to 95% of men.

So if you take this and extrapolate to us, genetic garbages, sub4 men, it's over! Not even severely deformed women would give us a second thought. They know they can do better while we rot.

Real talk.

Beauty is at least somewhat subjective when you look at the fact that literally just don't be Slavic works in Eastern Europe. You can be ugly but if you're not Slavic, you can just go to Slavlands and slay because women like any men except Slavic men. Unless you're deformed or something. Even curries slay in Eastern Europe.

But women have the immense and unearned privilege of choice, while men have to fight for whatever scraps they can get.
How do you think rosties have more choices? Because men are less picky about fucking ugly foids. We aren't stacy only the same way whores are chad only, so most of us would be ok with our looksmatches.