Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Let’s all be honest guys, none of us want an ugly looksmatch gf

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
Every one of you fantasises about getting a cute/hot girlfriend you’re wildly attracted to. Except the closeted gaycels lolol.

You want to cuddle up to, and feel loved and adored by a beautiful girl who gives you butterflies in your stomach and makes you swoon and smile with happiness that you have such a wonderful person in your life

Don’t kid yourself. If you had an ugly looksmatch gf, it’s likely there wouldn’t be that radiant, warm and uplifting excitement. The enthusiasm wouldn’t be there, and it would feel forced and disappointing.

Both men and women want attractive partners that they are sexually aroused and excited by. But women have the immense and unearned privilege of choice, while men have to fight for whatever scraps they can get.

idk, women that vaguely look like me make me coom

Not even hiding that. Wouldnt that my "looskmatch" by world's norms. My looksmatch I feel as acceptable is young cute loli. Tfu on everything else, I better fap

I'd be happy with my looksmaxx
OP = volcel

no, thats just you tbh

Bullshit, I’d take my looksmatch as long as she was also my IQ-match.

no, thats just you tbh
Maybe it’s because I’m actually terribly unattractive and my looksnatch would be repulsive. If you would be attracted to your looksmatch, sounds like you’re a Normie infiltrator...

Maybe it’s because I’m actually terribly unattractive and my looksnatch would be repulsive. If you would be attracted to your looksmatch, sounds like you’re a Normie infiltrator...
no im ugly too. you just have unrealistic standards

no im ugly too. you just have unrealistic standards
No I just am not going to pretend I can feel attraction to a girl who is as ugly as I am.

I look like a JB foid

No I just am not going to pretend I can feel attraction to a girl who is as ugly as I am.
then the problem is with you. frankly you are no better than a foid and I have no symapthy for you

then the problem is with you. frankly you are no better than a foid and I have no symapthy for you
You are a Normie infiltrator and I have no sympathy for you either.

You are a Normie infiltrator and I have no sympathy for you either.
I am a normie infiltrator because I am attracted to my looksmatch. ok. gotcha

My looksmatch is good looking because in Slavic ethnic groups, women are good looking and men are ugly. All the women in my family were extremely good looking when young. Why should I deserve less?

I would not mind an average or below-average foid as long as she is a virgin, submissive and satisfies my desires. I'd prefer that to a hot foid who is an used up slut and would treat me like shit. They all look ugly to me after ~25 anyway.

No bro. We are programmed to find people who are similar to us in terms of appearance more attractive. So I'm honestly more attracted to uggos (and especially butterfaces), the models you post have never managed to make me hard.
tbh I agree

I agree with OP. At the end of the day, we can't help who we find attractive and who we don't. I don't find girls who are my looksmatch particularly attractive. They're not hideous, but I wouldn't be too bothered about trying to get anywhere with them.

No bro. We are programmed to find people who are similar to us in terms of appearance more attractive. So I'm honestly more attracted to uggos (and especially butterfaces), the models you post have never managed to make me hard.
same tbh. attractive women intimidate me, especially those who look like the typical Stacy

also inb4 IT screenshots this. congrats op, you have reaffirmed IT's belief that we are incels because we only want stacy

Ok I'll break this down. Keeping in mind this forum isn't a competition to see who is ugliest, and if u don't win ur are a "normie infiltrator". Now I'm ugly enough to be repulsive to almost all females, except my mother (I hope). In terms of what I fantasize about, it's often an Asian (noodles not curry), small chest, normal face, normal ass. See, I'd just be happy with a plain face and normal body in a female. In terms of in real life who I would date, what's the point in even thinking about something that won't happen.

My looksmatch is good looking because in Slavic ethnic groups, women are good looking and men are ugly. All the women in my family were extremely good looking when young. Why should I deserve less?
Then she is not your looksmatch.

I'd feel like I was selling myself short tbh compared to some of my white brudahs looksmatches. American black women are ugly as fuck.

Then she is not your looksmatch.

Yes she is because she looks like what would look like as a female. By your logic women from my own ethnicity aren't my looksmatch then.

Yes she is because she looks like what would look like as a female. By your logic women from my own ethnicity aren't my looksmatch then.
no lol looksmatch simply implies that the girl is of the same attractiveness as you

The fact people think your looksmatch is ugly prob goes to show you're overrating female looks. Keep in mind there are some models who are 4s and 5s/10 objectively and there are some incels who are 6s and 7s in some areas because of how bad hypergamy is.

I do, speak for yourself.

The fact people think your looksmatch is ugly prob goes to show you're overrating female looks. Keep in mind there are some models who are 4s and 5s/10 objectively and there are some incels who are 6s and 7s in some areas because of how bad hypergamy is.
@chadsolution's looksmatch:
Elle Fanning elle fanning 41408519 1280 1978

Just don't be fat
tbh

looksmatch+ or bust.

I'm not fat and maintain a healthy bodyfat (despite eating like crap), so I'd expect the same from the foid.
looksmatch+ or bust.

I'm not fat and maintain a healthy bodyfat (despite eating like crap), so I'd expect the same from the foid.

giphy.gif

Not really boyo, your looksmatch is your looksmatch, not your gender swap. Just because you are an ugly Slavic it doesn't make a hot Slavic girl your looksmatch but nice coping! :feelsokman:

Last edited:
No because ugly are useless

Looksmatch is a leftist concept that I cannot support, like the "sexual redistribution" cope. First off, the way leftist men want to achieve "sexual redistribution" has been proven by various experiments to be impossible, and their advanced theories are even more impossible and unrealistic.

About the looksmatch. I dislike it, even though my looksmatch is a white foid with great body and facial features that match my features. So, she's attractive like I am. But I dislike the concept, it's like you have a state who owns all the foids and that forces you to get one based on some criteria defined by someone. It cannot even work without an oppressive brainwashing. Why don't we try to be more extreme, more misogynistic? State-owned means of indoctrination are dangerous, we want to choose what indoctrination we want for our private owned foid.

We are still fantasizing, why not going for extremes instead of just claiming we want a looksmatch?

For example: We should demand a free market and brainwashing facilities, foids are considered private property and you can buy one from a brainwashing private owned institute. So you will able to chose what brainwashing method you like the most, you will select the age of the foid and her facial and body features.

An easy objection: Humans can be conditioned, but it's extremely expensive. It is true that human are not like horses, they cannot be mass produced like chickens. This is very true and a good objection. But, remember Jose Delgado? What do you think we could do if we followed his steps one by one?

We have AT LEAST 100 years of experience in the field of mass indoctrination, with theories and pioneers in this extremely complex field. Through science advancements, we will be able to condition foids better. The only issue here is that a human foid must be nurtured for at least a decade, there are economical issues here as this is extremely pricey.

One foid should not cost more than a new car, and just like the car market you can find used cars if you are poor.

Another objection: But, in this way you are supporting the richest men, they will have harems of stacies and poor people will get only ugly roasties, again. Good point, but our goal is to reduce the costs of the indoctrination process, so that everyone will own at least one foid. Mass producing foids requires abortion completely enabled to our advantage, by selective breeding and abortion we can use foid breeders and maybe step directly to artificial wombs once completely developed and tested.

Just don't be fat
tbh
looksmatch+ or bust.

looksmatch+ or bust.

I'd feel like I was selling myself short tbh compared to some of my white brudahs looksmatches. American black women are ugly as fuck.
I hear ya brother. We Blackmen have the worst choices of women. Black foids are the ugliest of females next to curry foids. Not like it matters for us, foids regardless of race won't glance in our direction even if their lives depended on it.

Not really boyo, your looksmatch is your looksmatch, not your gender swap. Just because you are an ugly Slavic it doesn't make a hot Slavic girl your looksmatch but nice coping! :feelsokman:

She is my looksmatch because she's from the same fucking ethnic group and has similar phenotype.

All of you people who think ugly men shouldn't go for good looking attractive women of their own ethnicties are cucks. If my ancestors could, why shouldn't I demand the same?

By your logic Slavic men shouldn't try to date women at all, because women are much more attractive than us in general.

Your looksmatch = woman who is of your similar phenotype.

She is my looksmatch because she's from the same fucking ethnic group and has similar phenotype.

All of you people who think ugly men shouldn't go for good looking attractive women of their own ethnicties are cucks. If my ancestors could, why shouldn't I demand the same?

By your logic Slavic men shouldn't try to date women at all, because women are much more attractive than us in general.

You are coping hard if you think there are no ogre tier Slav females. I see plenty of them on a daily basis.

You are coping hard if you think there are no ogre tier Slav females. I see plenty of them on a daily basis.

Women in my family are all good looking. If my male ancestors could get them, I deserve the same. Why should I demand less than my ancestors got?

Women in my family are all good looking. If my male ancestors could get them, I deserve the same.
I understand, but average Slav woman isn't more attractive than average Slav man. I see many wonky looking females with huge jaws, long midfaces, wide unattractive faces, chubby bodies, etc.

I understand, but average Slav woman isn't more attractive than average Slav man.

Are you serious? Man just go to some East Slavic country, literally everyone who visited Slavlands commented on women being better looking than men.

The only exceptions are racially Germanic-influenced countries like Czech Republic, Slovenia, but even there women mog men in terms of attractiveness. Also south Slavs like Serbs sometimes look good as men while their women aren't as highly praised.

looksmatch = women who is as attractive as you are. it has less to do with phenotype

What a dumbass lololol, now I am a cuck because I supposedly said that you shouldn't go for hot women, which I didn't. No standardcel moron, you are free to go for Stacies, be my guest if you think you have a better chance LOL. And no if you are ugly your looksmatch is ugly too, period. No one gives a fuck about what your ethnic group is or isn't, especially when she can find her true looksmatch or even better within seconds. Stop being a delusional idiot.