Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Let’s all be honest guys, none of us want an ugly looksmatch gf

Are you serious? Man just go to some East Slavic country, literally everyone who visited Slavlands commented on women being better looking than men.

The only exceptions are racially Germanic-influenced countries like Czech Republic, Slovenia, but even there women mog men in terms of attractiveness. Also south Slavs like Serbs sometimes look good as men while their women aren't as highly praised.
I'm from Poland and I see lots of ugly women daily. The myth of beautiful Slavic woman comes from the fact that they buy the most makeup in Europe, so they fraud their looks well. They take care of themselves better than average femoid from the UK or France (but even that is no longer true it seems, since average bmi is skyrocketing)

What a dumbass lololol, now I am a cuck because I supposedly said that you shouldn't go for hot women, which I didn't. No standardcel moron, you are free to go for Stacies, be my guest if you think you have a better chance LOL. And no if you are ugly your looksmatch is ugly too, period. No one gives a fuck about what your ethnic group is or isn't, especially when she can find her true looksmatch or even better within seconds. Stop being a delusional idiot.
he doesnt understand what looksmatch means lol

What a dumbass lololol, now I am a cuck because I supposedly said that you shouldn't go for hot women, which I didn't. No standardcel moron, you are free to go for Stacies, be my guest if you think you have a better chance LOL. And no if you are ugly your looksmatch is ugly too, period. No one gives a fuck about what your ethnic group is or isn't, especially when she can find her true looksmatch online or even better within seconds. Stop being delusional.
Honestly, I'm glad standardcels like him exist. There should be more of them, but instead normie cucks date down and make it impossible for me to date my looksmatch.

What a dumbass lololol, now I am a cuck because I supposedly said that you shouldn't go for hot women, which I didn't. No standardcel moron, you are free to go for Stacies, be my guest if you think you have a better chance LOL. And no if you are ugly your looksmatch is ugly too, period. No one gives a fuck about what your ethnic group is or isn't, especially when she can find her true looksmatch or even better within seconds. Stop being a delusional idiot.

Your looksmatch is your ethnic group by default, someone who is of similar phenotype as you are. Everything else is cucked lookism propaganda.

The only reason why Slavic phenotype isn't seen as attractive is because the Western media is run by (((them))) and pushes Nordic looking people as idea.

Your looksmatch is your ethnic group by default, someone who is of similar phenotype as you are. Everything else is cucked lookism propaganda.

The only reason why Slavic phenotype isn't seen as attractive is because the Western media is run by (((them))) and pushes Nordic looking people as idea.
No it isn't and it's never been in the history of PSL and incel communities. Looks rating is something that goes beyond race and phenotypes. You are an ugly standardcel who copes saying that he deserves a good looking woman above his looks value because he is a Slav, as if anyone gives a fuck.
Honestly, I'm glad standardcels like him exist. There should be more of them, but instead normie cucks date down and make it impossible for me to date my looksmatch.
I don't like when they come here to brag about they deserve a Stacy and we are all cucks for not being delusional like them.

No it isn't and it's never been in the history of PSL and incel communities. Looks rating is something that goes beyond race and phenotypes. You are an ugly standardcel who copes saying that he deserves a good looking woman above his looks value because he is a Slav, as if anyone gives a fuck.

I'm telling you it was in actual history. Male looks never mattered up until the modern degenerate West. The real looksmatch is a woman of your own ethnicity, everything else is Western white propaganda.

My looksmatch is getting her throat fucked by 6 foot 3 inches hunter eye Chad right now.

I'm telling you it was in actual history. Male looks never mattered up until the modern degenerate West. The real looksmatch is a woman of your own ethnicity, everything else is Western white propaganda.
No, your looksmatch is your looksmatch, stop coping because no one cares about your delusions. It hasn't even anything to do with patriarchy, because back then it depended on other factors and looks didn't matter that much.

No, your looksmatch is your looksmatch, stop coping because no one cares about your delusions. It hasn't even anything to do with patriarchy, because back then it depended on other factors and looks didn't matter that much.

There is no such thing as looksmatch other if you mean someone who looks simialr to you in terms of ethnicity and phenotype. Anything else is a dumb concept. Why the fuck should I care for some artificial PSL chart?

No lets not be honest, I am dying to have my looksmatch while some wont even settle for theirs.
Bullshit, I’d take my looksmatch as long as she was also my IQ-match.

There is no such thing as looksmatch other if you mean someone who looks simialr to you in terms of ethnicity and phenotype. Anything else is a dumb concept. Why the fuck should I care for some artificial PSL chart?
because the term looksmatch originated from the psl community lol. you csnt just alter the definition of a word to fit your own narrative

I want a 10/10 jb prime foid :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Stop trying to deny our PSL science to pretend that you somehow deserve a hot Stacy, if you are ugly your looksmatch is by definition ugly as well.

because the term looksmatch originated from the psl community lol. you csnt just alter the definition of a word to it your own narrative
Jfl at his coping

Not virtue signalling, as long as she is not fat my looksmatch would be fine

Stop trying to deny our PSL science to pretend that you somehow deserve a hot Stacy, if you are ugly your looksmatch is by definition ugly as well.

PSL is bullshit, there is no such thing as "looksmatch" as you define it and it never existed in history. JFL at being so cucked thinking so don't deserve a certain women just because of some totally subjective chart that no one actually agrees on. Women date men who are more attractive than them all the time and in monogamous society, men get to marry women who are more attractive than them. It's very simple. I don't know how you PSL cucks don't understand it.

not really, my looksmatch would probably be a nerdy (but ugly and kinda repulsive) girl, and I would love that. that's the only type of people i've had interest in, and they all had like 1-2 female friends and no bf

I'm a normal weight guy and my looksmatch would be normal weight 4/10 > 5/10.

So I would love to date my looksmatch. My only turn off is high BMI/obese.

PSL is bullshit, there is no such thing as "looksmatch" as you define it and it never existed in history. JFL at being so cucked thinking so don't deserve a certain women just because of some totally subjective chart that no one actually agrees on. Women date men who are more attractive than them all the time and in monogamous society, men get to marry women who are more attractive than them. It's very simple. I don't know how you PSL cucks don't understand it.
The cucks is you, as I said no one is trying to hold you back and PSLers themselves try with women above their league all the time. We don't live in a patriarcal society anymore so you are speaking massive nonsense, PSL was born now because looks now matter way more than 50 years ago, JFL at denying reality and living in the past. Moreover it still doesn't make sense to say that an ugly Slav's looksmatch is a hot woman, because the word is about looks, but keep calling me a cuck just because I call you out on your nonsense if it helps you cope.

The cucks is you, as I said no one is trying to hold you back and PSLers themselves try with women above their league all the time. We don't live in a patriarcal society anymore so you are speaking massive nonsense, PSL was born now because looks now matter way more than 50 years ago, JFL at denying reality and living in the past. Moreover it still doesn't make sense to say that an ugly Slav's looksmatch is a hot woman, because the word is about looks, but keep calling me a cuck just because I call you out on your nonsense if it helps you cope.

Looksmatch = someone who looks similar like you. Any other definition is so retarded that it doesn't deserve attention. Literally no one dates in terms of PSL and never did in history. PSL is an irrelevant crap that only few people use.

true. we aren't as righteous as we think we are. jfl @ guys who try to larp as not shallow.

Looksmatch = someone who looks similar like you. Any other definition is so retarded that it doesn't deserve attention. Literally no one dates in terms of PSL and never did in history. PSL is an irrelevant crap that only few people use.
JFL. :bluepill::bluepill:

No, looksmatch means someone who matches your aesthetic level, don't try to change well established definitions to justify your sky high standards.

Getting your looksmatch is legit if you are at least 4/10.
Ofc fucking a slim 4/10 wouldn't make your mind explode with dopamine and cum hard AF,but she is still soft and warm,and has a hole that makes you feel good.When I was around 4/10 or 8/10 girls I felt totally different while just talking to them.Being close IRL with high tier foids makes you click and go stupid,while not attractive foids don't make you react that way,its just like with foids and chads.
It depends on which world we are imagining while talking about that.
If we talk about current society where hypergamy is out of control and every girl fucks chad,then even below looksmatch is good.Almost in every couple dude mog the fuck out the foid,like normie-tier fit guys dating ugly as fuck landwhales or tall chadlites fucking ethnic normie tier foids.IRL everyone of us would gladly accept something that you could fuck without vomiting in the process.
If we talk about fair world where everyone dates their looksmatch,we would agree to do it,but maybe wouldn't be 100% satisfied with that.
In a anti-utopia where man can do everything they want with women,and maybe we have some ways to cheat with average looks of females (selection,genetic enchantment,cyborgs etc),where had a feeling that we can do anything that we want with femoids to avenge historical oppression of male sexuality (just like femoids now live and think,lol) ofc we would strife for more just because we can and we want.
Again,IRL now its better to have a slim foid that is not attractive and doesn't look disgusting,because she still gives you sex,even though she doesn't make you feel as happy as a 8/10 would,you definitely can enjoy her pussy and live with it.

When I was around 4/10 or 8/10 girls I felt totally different while just talking to them.Being close IRL with high tier foids makes you click and go stupid,while not attractive foids don't make you react that way,its just like with foids and chads.
Maybe that's true if you have foid's brain. I feel better talking to women who pay more attention to me and who are responsive, not the ones who have better bones.

Speak for yourself, I'd be more than elated to date my looksmatch.

I hear ya brother. We Blackmen have the worst choices of women. Black foids are the ugliest of females next to curry foids. Not like it matters for us, foids regardless of race won't glance in our direction even if their lives depended on it.

Black foids are ugly as fuck, extremely annoying, over half are overweight, and they're manly acting. All the worst qualities of feminized foids and none of the good ones. Not a fucking chance I'd touch one of these hambeasts even if I had the chance. They've made my life hell

I would be really happy with my looksmatch you normalfaggot.

Maybe that's true if you have foid's brain. I feel better talking to women who pay more attention to me and who are responsive, not the ones who have better bones.

Don't get me wrong.I also prefer a less attractive foid with more interest in me and more loyalty over a more attractive foid that only tries to show how much she hates my ugly face and doesn't want me to live.
I'm just saying that attractive faces or bodies will make you feel like you are high on drugs (because what makes us happy is basically internal weaker drugs) and it is not something you can control or deny from others.
Foids will chase Chad no matter what he does in a relationship or even if he doesn't have to fuck them.Guys with brains won't tolerate a foid cheating on them,swearing and screaming at them,wasting all of his money and etc,and surely won't be a 1001th orbiter in foid's army giving her hundreds of dollars each month hoping that one time she will give him pussy.

I'm fine with dating a female version of me.

Could you get your looksmatch or below if you tried? I know I can't, maybe I had a few glimmers of hope when I was younger but it's over now! Everyone desires someone they are attracted to, ugly foids don't want ugly men.

Black foids are ugly as fuck, extremely annoying, over half are overweight, and they're manly acting. All the worst qualities of feminized foids and none of the good ones. Not a fucking chance I'd touch one of these hambeasts even if I had the chance. They've made my life hell
Yep, Yep, Yep, and fucking Yep! All those statements about black foids are 1,000,000,000% true. It's no stretch of the imagination as to why NO ONE wants blackfoids us blackmen included. Not to mention alot of my bullying were from blacks, mainly black foids for not being the "Thuggish" black guy stereotype. Seriously I'd rather remain incel than be a thuggish black taking care of 10 bastard kids that aren't mine and being yelled at and attacked by a black hambeast every ten seconds AND run the risk of contracting an STD for fucking the hambeast and potentially get put on child support for kids that may not be mine. No siree. I'll happily be a volcel than dealing with all of that mess.

i want my looksmatch .
All i want is a 2-3/10 face and low bodyfat .
Thats all .

I don't want to be rude but
people like you are the reason why incels get so much hate.

lol i fucking called it congrats op for reaffirming the "incels only want stacy" meme

I'd be happy with my looksmaxx
OP = volcel

You have to be pretty fucking picky, or really fucking ugly to not be attracted to your looks match, I'd have to have a 3/10 face to not want to fuck my looks match, and I'm at least a 4

@black_depresso
I think you aren't being specific enough, lets say you have a 5/10 face, you'd be fucking volcel if you didn't want your looks match, but a 3/10 and below, I could understand if they didn't want their looks match, because you wouldn't even be able to get an erection to fuck her

I don't want to be rude but
people like you are the reason why incels get so much hate.

Seriously the fucker should get banned for this, dude is literally spreading falsehoods, I get warnings for lesser shit than this

Looksmatch just means that said person has a level of attractiveness relative to yours, and it isn't subjective, its easily observable, its the reason why people can just see a couple and think - "well that guy has money" or "they look good together".

Last edited:
Looksmatch is a leftist concept that I cannot support, like the "sexual redistribution" cope. First off, the way leftist men want to achieve "sexual redistribution" has been proven by various experiments to be impossible, and their advanced theories are even more impossible and unrealistic.

About the looksmatch. I dislike it, even though my looksmatch is a white foid with great body and facial features that match my features. So, she's attractive like I am. But I dislike the concept, it's like you have a state who owns all the foids and that forces you to get one based on some criteria defined by someone. It cannot even work without an oppressive brainwashing. Why don't we try to be more extreme, more misogynistic? State-owned means of indoctrination are dangerous, we want to choose what indoctrination we want for our private owned foid.

We are still fantasizing, why not going for extremes instead of just claiming we want a looksmatch?

For example: We should demand a free market and brainwashing facilities, foids are considered private property and you can buy one from a brainwashing private owned institute. So you will able to chose what brainwashing method you like the most, you will select the age of the foid and her facial and body features.

An easy objection: Humans can be conditioned, but it's extremely expensive. It is true that human are not like horses, they cannot be mass produced like chickens. This is very true and a good objection. But, remember Jose Delgado? What do you think we could do if we followed his steps one by one?

We have AT LEAST 100 years of experience in the field of mass indoctrination, with theories and pioneers in this extremely complex field. Through science advancements, we will be able to condition foids better. The only issue here is that a human foid must be nurtured for at least a decade, there are economical issues here as this is extremely pricey.

One foid should not cost more than a new car, and just like the car market you can find used cars if you are poor.

Another objection: But, in this way you are supporting the richest men, they will have harems of stacies and poor people will get only ugly roasties, again. Good point, but our goal is to reduce the costs of the indoctrination process, so that everyone will own at least one foid. Mass producing foids requires abortion completely enabled to our advantage, by selective breeding and abortion we can use foid breeders and maybe step directly to artificial wombs once completely developed and tested.
I can get on board with this. Basically the intent of custom sex dolls. Turn human mate choice on its head so that it's completely in men's hands. If female mate choice disappeared because we perfected gynoids then think of how many young men would never have to suffer again.
a slim foid that is not attractive
I have to disagree with that wording. In a woman, healthy weight=automatic 6+/10 regardless of face, barring some face deformity. 5 is borderline fuckable, most likely due to weight, and being below 5 is entirely due to overweight, deformity, or age.

my looksmatch is a low tier normie at the worst, and it isn't really that bad.

I don't know, obviosly everyone would like to have sex with attractive people, and yes, most probably I would not be very much attracted to my looksmatch. I would still fuck her if she tried to seduce me (and maybe with some drugs or alcohol included), but I'm almost completely sure that I would not enter a relationship with her.

But it's not true that incels only long for 9-10 supermodel foids. As someone said in this thread, many of us are more attracted to rather average looking cute 6/10 foids than to pornstar level ones. At least personally I am.

no, thats just you tbh
TBH men do have way lower standards than women. Why do incels exist? Cause our looksmatch can at least get chadlites and maybe even occasional chads.

I jerk off to my looksmatches pretty much daily.

I don't know, obviosly everyone would like to have sex with attractive people, and yes, most probably I would not be very much attracted to my looksmatch. I would still fuck her if she tried to seduce me (and maybe with some drugs or alcohol included), but I'm almost completely sure that I would not enter a relationship with her.

But it's not true that incels only long for 9-10 supermodel foids. As someone said in this thread, many of us are more attracted to rather average looking cute 6/10 foids than to pornstar level ones. At least personally I am.
So you'd reject your looksmatch if she offered to be in relationship with you?

So you'd reject your looksmatch if she offered to be in relationship with you?
That's a tough one. Only judging by her look (and my look basically), yes.

But if I got to know her, she was very affectionate, loving, caring, wouldn't want kids and accept my sexual desires, than who knows, maybe I would say, fuck it, let's have a relationship and see what happens. But it's impossible. My looksmatches would never want me.