Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Let’s all be honest guys, none of us want an ugly looksmatch gf

I don't care if it's a stacy or not, as long as she's not white, is taller than me, and has the genetic traits I lack so my sons can have more balanced stats after the character creation screen.

Probably not. But that doesn't mean I'm gunning for stacies.
I don't want to be rude but
people like you are the reason why incels get so much hate.

Idk why you guys care what they think when these are the same groups that encourage our looksmatch to fuck chad/chadlite

I honestly have low standards. Obese and low iq is were I draw the line.

Actually my wants are a bit more complex than that, unfortunately. While it's true that I want attractive foids like anyone else, I find myself quite repulsed by my own desires. I know that I want them for the very same reason that they don't want me, that appearance determines not only your attraction to another human, but it alters your very judgement of them as well, and I despise everything surrounding appearance and attraction. Basically seeing attractive foids invokes anger, desire/envy, and resentment in me all at the same time.

It's similar to how I want physical contact with foids, but conversely, I normally hate being touched.

This is one of the reasons why I only fap to 2D, as I don't have conflicting feelings towards my attraction to 2D girls.
Don’t kid yourself. If you had an ugly looksmatch gf, it’s likely there wouldn’t be that radiant, warm and uplifting excitement. The enthusiasm wouldn’t be there, and it would feel forced and disappointing.
Everything is disappointing, at least if you approach life with any expectations. But more the point, I find it hard to believe that those would be my feelings toward any foid, I'm too blackpilled at this point, and I hold nothing but contempt for the motivations surrounding anything involving attraction. I only want cute foids physically, and hate myself for doing so.

This would only be the case if my memory was altered and I woke up as Chad.

Im not a hypergamist faggot I want foids that I feel are equal to me in looks foids that are over me in looks I want nothing to do with because it wouldnt be a healthy relationship the problem is foids that are my looks match dont want me im fully aware of were I stand in terms of looks but foids that are lower than me dont want me so why tf would I care about stacies their arrogance alone pisses me off. all they are good for is sex

Delusionmaxxed thread tbh, I'd love to be with my looksmatch, Stacies would definitely make me hard but they seem so fake and stuck up. I just want a girl who is nice to me and isn't a landwhale because I am not a landwhale.

i usually dream about a chubby/bbw tier mature lady with big tits being all dotty on me,but it won't happen because i am not a *stud*.I am just a *friendly young man* kek.

i mean i was delusional in the past, if I liked a girl part of it was because i thought i had a chance aka she was my looksmatch but that never really worked out though

i mean i was delusional in the past, if I liked a girl part of it was because i thought i had a chance aka she was my looksmatch but that never really worked out though
Same, they all want abusive chad and not a kind looksmatch

ive seen foids posted people called ugly that i would cum so fucking much in and on, tbh

i want even 4/10 but virgin please

Not even hiding that. Wouldnt that my "looskmatch" by world's norms. My looksmatch I feel as acceptable is young cute loli. Tfu on everything else, I better fap
I would only tolerate a 16-18 year old virgin as my personal waifu wife.

I have to disagree with that wording. In a woman, healthy weight=automatic 6+/10 regardless of face, barring some face deformity. 5 is borderline fuckable, most likely due to weight, and being below 5 is entirely due to overweight, deformity, or age.

I talked about how man objectively value SMV of people,not what inflated prices on pussy are now in society.

as long as she virgin her looks are secondary
id want her

Nope.

I just don't want a fat or old one. I fantasise about ugly/facially average girls all the time. Female SMV isn't in her face, it's in her body.

Bluepilled soy. I want a non NT 5/10 foid
Nope.

I just don't want a fat or old one. I fantasise about ugly/facially average girls all the time. Female SMV isn't in her face, it's in her body.
Female SMV is in her aura

No bro. We are programmed to find people who are similar to us in terms of appearance more attractive. So I'm honestly more attracted to uggos (and especially butterfaces), the models you post have never managed to make me hard.

tbh I agree

I think you're full of shit.

The problem is women bring nothing to the table other than their looks. I work hard, am educated, have a good career and can provide an extremely easy life to any hole that's willing swallow a few loads every week.

What does my looksmatch bring to the table? Tens of thousands in student loan debt, a "career" she'll drop the minute she can, and a number count in the 40s if I'm lucky. And to get all that I've got to pretend like this whore is the best thing to ever happen to me, while she treats me like shit because she's bitter that Chad who fucked her in that bar bathroom didn't want to commit.

The problem with looksmatch theory is that a 5/10 male is invisible to 99% of women, but a 5/10 foid is doable to 95% of men.

So if you take this and extrapolate to us, genetic garbages, sub4 men, it's over! Not even severely deformed women would give us a second thought. They know they can do better while we rot.

There is no such thing as looksmatch other if you mean someone who looks simialr to you in terms of ethnicity and phenotype. Anything else is a dumb concept. Why the fuck should I care for some artificial PSL chart?

Measured overall symmetry/health marker score.

During my life I was often attracted to ugly girls around my looksmatch but every one of them rejected me because they could find better using tinder and shit like that. I mean, I was called "ugly" even by girls WAY MORE ugly than me, like 2/10 obese roasties kek

Last edited:
Volcel and fag op. I get hard by 2/10 whores

Every one of you fantasises about getting a cute/hot girlfriend you’re wildly attracted to. Except the closeted gaycels lolol.

You want to cuddle up to, and feel loved and adored by a beautiful girl who gives you butterflies in your stomach and makes you swoon and smile with happiness that you have such a wonderful person in your life

Don’t kid yourself. If you had an ugly looksmatch gf, it’s likely there wouldn’t be that radiant, warm and uplifting excitement. The enthusiasm wouldn’t be there, and it would feel forced and disappointing.

Both men and women want attractive partners that they are sexually aroused and excited by. But women have the immense and unearned privilege of choice, while men have to fight for whatever scraps they can get.
You are foid in a man's body

Just want a girl to be attracted to me ngl

views: 2K

god damn incel piece of shit

Looksmatch is a leftist concept that I cannot support, like the "sexual redistribution" cope. First off, the way leftist men want to achieve "sexual redistribution" has been proven by various experiments to be impossible, and their advanced theories are even more impossible and unrealistic.

About the looksmatch. I dislike it, even though my looksmatch is a white foid with great body and facial features that match my features. So, she's attractive like I am. But I dislike the concept, it's like you have a state who owns all the foids and that forces you to get one based on some criteria defined by someone. It cannot even work without an oppressive brainwashing. Why don't we try to be more extreme, more misogynistic? State-owned means of indoctrination are dangerous, we want to choose what indoctrination we want for our private owned foid.

We are still fantasizing, why not going for extremes instead of just claiming we want a looksmatch?

For example: We should demand a free market and brainwashing facilities, foids are considered private property and you can buy one from a brainwashing private owned institute. So you will able to chose what brainwashing method you like the most, you will select the age of the foid and her facial and body features.

An easy objection: Humans can be conditioned, but it's extremely expensive. It is true that human are not like horses, they cannot be mass produced like chickens. This is very true and a good objection. But, remember Jose Delgado? What do you think we could do if we followed his steps one by one?

We have AT LEAST 100 years of experience in the field of mass indoctrination, with theories and pioneers in this extremely complex field. Through science advancements, we will be able to condition foids better. The only issue here is that a human foid must be nurtured for at least a decade, there are economical issues here as this is extremely pricey.

One foid should not cost more than a new car, and just like the car market you can find used cars if you are poor.

Another objection: But, in this way you are supporting the richest men, they will have harems of stacies and poor people will get only ugly roasties, again. Good point, but our goal is to reduce the costs of the indoctrination process, so that everyone will own at least one foid. Mass producing foids requires abortion completely enabled to our advantage, by selective breeding and abortion we can use foid breeders and maybe step directly to artificial wombs once completely developed and tested.
You rant about unrealistic proposals and you come up with this?

The only practical solution to inceldom is a regulated sex/marriage market like all traditional societies have. That is NOT unrealistic because it has already been done countless times.

One of my strongest crushes was on a girl that was surely my looksmatch. What happened? She rejected me and deemed me to be her orbiter...

I won't mind having coitus with my looksmatch, tbh.

The problem with looksmatch theory is that a 5/10 male is invisible to 99% of women, but a 5/10 foid is doable to 95% of men.

So if you take this and extrapolate to us, genetic garbages, sub4 men, it's over! Not even severely deformed women would give us a second thought. They know they can do better while we rot.

An ugly woman can still fuck a chad with no effort. Once she's fucked a chad anything less will be not good enough for her.

if you got a ugly babe and she lost weight and had a good personality you could make it work as i have seen some who are considered ugly then have lost weight and to be honest they look alright but i think it would be hard to find one with a good personality as feminism is turning women today into ranting screaming nutbags.

Every one of you fantasises about getting a cute/hot girlfriend you’re wildly attracted to. Except the closeted gaycels lolol.

You want to cuddle up to, and feel loved and adored by a beautiful girl who gives you butterflies in your stomach and makes you swoon and smile with happiness that you have such a wonderful person in your life

Both men and women want attractive partners that they are sexually aroused and excited by. But women have the immense and unearned privilege of choice, while men have to fight for whatever scraps they can get.
I get what you mean but on the bright side I think a lot of incels underestimates themselves while overestimating women lookswise.

What the fuck is this shit im reading

"OP is fag volcel, I get hard for my 2/10 looksmatch all the time"

If you get hard for 2/10's, you're defying normal sexual physiology and biology of attraction to beauty. You're a sick fuck and there's something seriously wrong with you.

NORMAL people, with NORMAL emotional and psychological development, are attracted to beauty, and NOT AT ALL attracted to fucking 2/10 ugliness

Curb your low IQ sociopathy you sick fucks. If you like 2's, chances are you would fuck animals and children. Its a miracle some of you are not in prison. Fuck me.

What the fuck is this shit im reading

"OP is fag volcel, I get hard for my 2/10 looksmatch all the time"

If you get hard for 2/10's, you're defying normal sexual physiology and biology of attraction to beauty. You're a sick fuck and there's something seriously wrong with you.

NORMAL people, with NORMAL emotional and psychological development, are attracted to beauty, and NOT AT ALL attracted to fucking 2/10 ugliness

Curb your low IQ sociopathy you sick fucks. If you like 2's, chances are you would fuck animals and children. Its a miracle some of you are not in prison. Fuck me.
didnt u rate urself as a 4? just lol

men do not go through the same sexual selection process as a female, we have lower standards. by thinking up shit like "I wont date settle for a sub 7" youre basically just a man with a foids brain

didnt u rate urself as a 4? just lol

men do not go through the same sexual selection process as a female, we have lower standards. by thinking up shit like "I wont date settle for a sub 7" youre basically just a man with a foids brain
And you're just trolling, because you're not attracted to a fucking 2 unless youre a sociopath and a sick fuck. What youre thinking of is average, human looking foids around 5/10, hell even 4/10, with normal bodies, and your arousal reaction that you want to fuck that body.

5/10 is not 2/10.

2/10 is borderline deformed and if you have an impulse to fuck that there's something seriously wrong with you. 5/10 is average, and if you want to fuck that, you're not fucking it cos its attractive but because its not UNattractive, and doesnt inspire revulsion and disgust. You are aroused by the idea of fucking a female body, and nothing significant tells you to avoid it like massive deformity. This is different to genuine, emotional and visceral sexual attraction, which you feel for actually beautiful people

Sexual attraction and sexual impulse are not the same thing.

I'll repeat for you

Sexual attraction is what you feel towards beautiful girls 7/10 or higher, and is a distinct emotional and physical feeling.

Sexual impulse is what you feel towards a feminine body. It is purely a physical feeling of sexual impetus, and you will feel this for all normal looking female bodies that aren't at the extremes of the spectrum and look reasonably feminine.

Your sexual impulse can be turned off by extreme ugliness or deformity

MAKE SENSE?

GOOD

Sexual attraction is what you feel towards beautiful girls 7/10 or higher, and is a distinct emotional and physical feeling.
do you not realize that this is subjective? stop projecting your own standards onto other people, just lol

do you not realize that this is subjective?
Did you understand what I wrote? Sexual attraction is not subjective. What you THINK is sexual attraction to a 5/10 is sexual impulse.

The concept of beauty is the BASIS of sexual attraction, from which the concept is built. Where there is beauty, there are people attracted to it.

You can't ***not be*** attracted to beauty, unless you're a minority of emotionally stunted people or with fucked up childhoods or something

Sexual impulse=physical feeling, a raw desire to fuck a female body, every normal man has this for every normal looking female body. You only will NOT feel sexual impulse if the woman is deformed severely or massively deviant from normal, average femininity and appearance.

Sexual attraction=emotion-driven PLUS physicality driven feeling, "butterflies in the stomach" type thing, that you feel towards beautiful faces and bodies.

Do you see the different im pointing out here?

What you interpret as "subjectivity", is in fact a different intensity with which people feel sexual attraction vs sexual impulse. Women for example, have their scale tilted heavily on the "attraction" side, meaning that they dont feel impulse to average or even athletic male bodies, they are only attracted when a man triggers the beauty response with good facial bones

Last edited:
Did you understand what I wrote? Sexual attraction is not subjective. What you THINK is sexual attraction to a 5/10 is sexual impulse.

The concept of beauty is the BASIS of sexual attraction, from which the concept is built. Where there is beauty, there are people attracted to it.

You can't ***not be*** attracted to beauty, unless you're a minority of emotionally stunted people or with fucked up childhoods or something
and how do you determine the rating at which beauty is classified as? standards are not objective. how the fuck did you even come up with 5/10 as a threshold? a 6/10 noodle in asia would be considered 4/10 in the west, does that I'll lose attraction to her if I move to the US? just fucking lol

and how do you determine the rating at which beauty is classified as? standards are not objective. how the fuck did you even come up with 5/10 as a threshold? a 6/10 noodle in asia would be considered 4/10 in the west, does that I'll lose attraction to her if I move to the US? just fucking lol
The numbers aren't strictly fixed or predetermined, that should be obvious man. Im only using random numbers to illustrate the concept. The concept should make sense to you. Its irrelevant if a noodle is 6/10 or 4/10, what matters is, virtually all normal men will have a sexual response and enjoy fucking her. What im saying is, there's a point in bone development where men would not just enjoy fucking her, BUT IN ADDITION, will have a heavy emotional response because of her beauty.

Idk what you're misunderstanding here lol

and the concept is not "the specific number at which beauty begins/is classified"

the concept is

"The point at which normal men start to experience emotional reactions ON TOP OF physical reactions"

Make sense?

"The point at which normal men start to experience emotional reactions ON TOP OF physical reactions"
and how do you determine where this point begins? and how can you prove that this is objective? you just dodged my entire post. for some people this point might start at 2/10, for some it might start at 7/10

men do not go through the same sexual selection process as women. as men are capable of impregnating virtually an unlimited amount of women our standards are naturally lower, therefore we can still experience emotional reactions for a below average looking women

and how do you determine where this point begins? and how can you prove that this is objective? you just dodged my entire post. for some people this point might start at 2/10, for some it might start at 7/10

men do not go through the same sexual selection process as women. as men are capable of impregnating virtually an unlimited amount of women our standards are naturally lower, therefore we can still experience emotional reactions for a below average looking women

I agree with this. I can't give you a number at which it begins. Vaguely above average is the intuitive answer, is it not? Beauty attracts attention, ie only a few people possess it, ie it logically is somewhere above the average

I agree that some men may start to feel emotional things at 5/10 maybe, but not 2/10 lmao

And I disagree with the second bit u posted. Men don't feel attraction towards below average looking women, they feel sexual impulse, to reproduce. You are not fucking the 4/10 creature because you want to, but because you have an impulse to spread your genetics

Somewhere above average you get BEAUTY, in which case you CONSCIOUSLY WANT to fuck this woman because she makes you feel good emotionally by looking at her

Pls tell me u understand the difference im trying to illustrate hah

Last edited:
I'm low t,recessed and bug eyes.
These qualities aren't bad for a woman.
My looksmatch is cute and I'd date her.

I agree with this. I can't give you a number at which it begins. Vaguely above average is the intuitive answer, is it not? Beauty attracts attention, ie only a few people possess it, ie it logically is somewhere above the average

I agree that some men may start to feel emotional things at 5/10 maybe, but not 2/10 lmao

And I disagree with the second bit u posted. Men don't feel attraction towards below average looking women, they feel sexual impulse, to reproduce. You are not fucking the 4/10 creature because you want to, but because you have an impulse to spread your genetics

Somewhere above average you get BEAUTY, in which case you CONSCIOUSLY WANT to fuck this woman because she makes you feel good emotionally by looking at her

Pls tell me u understand the difference im trying to illustrate hah
the thing is though, you're just making baseless statements, do you understand that? how you prove that its impossible for a below average looking woman to evoke sexual attraction? how can you prove that people dont have varying level of standards?

there are also other psychological factors that go into this. I for one, am not attracted to the stereotypical stacy, overly attractive women intimidate me. i would much rather be in a relationship with my looksmatch, this is probably a result of me being treated badly by attractive people throughout my life.

Yep, Yep, Yep, and fucking Yep! All those statements about black foids are 1,000,000,000% true. It's no stretch of the imagination as to why NO ONE wants blackfoids us blackmen included. Not to mention alot of my bullying were from blacks, mainly black foids for not being the "Thuggish" black guy stereotype. Seriously I'd rather remain incel than be a thuggish black taking care of 10 bastard kids that aren't mine and being yelled at and attacked by a black hambeast every ten seconds AND run the risk of contracting an STD for fucking the hambeast and potentially get put on child support for kids that may not be mine. No siree. I'll happily be a volcel than dealing with all of that mess.
based