Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Last Thread

don't let the kikes win, friend.

He should have gone ER and killed all the foids and fags, get a revenge from soyciety :feelshaha: ( in gta 5)

But for real, if i'm ever killing myself, i will make sure to take at least 10 peopl with me.

He should have gone ER and killed all the foids and fags, get a revenge from soyciety :feelshaha: ( in gta 5)

But for real, if i'm ever killing myself, i will make sure to take at least 10 peopl with me.
Alot of people are saying that , that i’ve spoken to :feelshaha: that’s why i think the best time to go jokER (in Unreal Tournament) is probably in your mid to late twenty after that if you make it to your 30s you just don’t have the energy to plan something like that :feelshaha:… you are so exhausted from life that you just want to LDAR and end it :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

See you tomorrow

See you tomorrow

Honestly the best way to rope is to just do it without the theatrics.

Nonetheless, godspeed. My friend roped 2 months ago and I can't say I blame him. Life is a sick joke, frfr.
Sorry for your loss

How did you process it ?

Hope you are alive

Sorry for your loss

How did you process it ?
We'd spent many years talking about roping so it wasn't a huge shock. I alcoholmaxxed and reflected on our friendship. Still stings a bit and I still find myself checking to see if he texted me....:fuk:

At least he's in a better place now.

We'd spent many years talking about roping so it wasn't a huge shock. I alcoholmaxxed and reflected on our friendship. Still stings a bit and I still find myself checking to see if he texted me....:fuk:

At least he's in a better place now.
I understand, rest in peace to him

Mind telling me how he did it ?

Are you actually going to rope or are you going to go ER?

Anyways, please don't do it.

Society pays so much attention to womens issues and feminism, meanwhile people on this forum are always roping and no one bats an eye smh.

at least kill your parents before you do so

he has found the only place an incel can be at peace :cryfeels:

He died 2 hours ago, he is now gone. Im sorry it turned out this way, Rest in Peace, brocel :cryfeels:

goodbye and rest in peace

We don't know each other... And I would ask for money on steam but if this is serious. Best of luck, do it in the most painless way possible. I hope you find your peace brother. :feelsbadman: :cryfeels: :feelscry:

How do you know? are you close to him?
He said that he will rope at 5:20 am, and to be clear, he said that he will actually do it in 6 or 7 hours, it has already been past 6 hours this means he is dead.

I won't tell you to not rope as i am pro choice myself but you should at least be really aware if you really want to this and if there is no other way out. Is there nothing on this world you still might want to do ? Maybe visit a country and travelmaxx ?
If true^^^, otherwise
Bullshit LARP

See you tomorrow. And if not, congrats

Can someone redpill me on sodium nitrate maxxing? Can I just buy a pack off amazon and eat it or something?

This is very sad and unfortunate.

May he be on a better place. :cryfeels:

I'm tired of waiting and refreshing .is like an autist, so I'll just make this thread now.

Best wishes and good luck to @Mecoja , for being strong all his 36 years.

Best wishes for @Pillow City Rev for showing humanity.

Best wishes for @IceStorm , and I wish him a comfortable NEET life until WW3.

Best wishes for @wereq for being the most real currycel on .is .

Best wishes for @DarkStarDown , Ad Astra Per Aspera.

Incels.is Steamgift Awards:
Hentai Saves Australia, Lust Island 18+, Changed
2. @Mecoja $60
3. @Spongebozz $60

I'll throw away all my money on some homelesscel probably.

I'm SNmaxxing in 6-7 hours. Before that I'll musicmaxx and nostalgiamaxx.

Best of luck to all brocelz :p
Please bro please don't do this

Bro before you die can you buy me the su-39 on war thunder via steam

Braver than me. So long brocel. This world was not kind to you.

Any updates ? … I think it might be actually over … :cryfeels:

I understand, rest in peace to him

Mind telling me how he did it ?
I'm 99% sure it was a gunshot to the head which is by far the best way to go.

I'm 99% sure it was a gunshot to the head which is by far the best way to go.
Unlike irl suicides, most rope posts here end up being larps fortunately.

Really hope he either backed out from doing it or he simply lied and used it as an excuse to take a break or something.

Sanctioned Suicide-tier thread.

is there anything to verify if he actually died? or maybe he just means metaphorically. like hes mentally dead now or something

Best wishes for @
IceStorm
@IceStorm , and I wish him a comfortable NEET life until WW3.
instantly stopped reading

Can someone redpill me on sodium nitrate maxxing? Can I just buy a pack off amazon and eat it or something?
It is a dangerous way to go. There's a good chance you'll just end up brain damaged. It starves your body of oxygen

This is heartbreaking. BataviaCel is you managed to make it through the night... I don't know you, but wish you the best. You obviously have a lot of people here who think highly of you and care for you.

To BataviaCel's friends and those who grew to know him through his posts, I am sorry for your loss. I have lost friends and it is hard, any suicide hurts even when it is not someone close, especially when we feel like we are all fighting the same battle. I don't have answers, there's no magic cure, and I am only a greycel, but if you ever need to talk I am here.

To those who gave BataviaCel shit about not going ER or saying he won't go through with it.... you are selfish, heartless (probably teenage edgelord) r3tards. You have no idea what it is like to be in the mental space BataviaCel was in. Grow tf up

is there anything to verify if he actually died? or maybe he just means metaphorically. like hes mentally dead now or something
He literally said he will SNmaxx (Sodium Nitrite)

I sincerely hope you have exhausted every single option before making such a thread.
If so: may your departure be peaceful. We will all join you eventually.

Dude was 5'2. If he was identical in every way but 6'2 this would never have happened. Tragic.

RIP brocel, you will be missed :feelsbadman:

Painful way to end it tbh, better to go out slowly with alcohol, benzos, and co2, if not larp

Dude was 5'2. If he was identical in every way but 6'2 this would never have happened. Tragic.
He is just slightly below average in height in his country (Indonesia). He was either a mentalcel or a facecel

Who says Sodium Nitrite is painful ?
It causes headache nausea n shit, compared to carbon monoxide inside a garage where you’d just fade away especially with downers you could just float

It causes headache nausea n shit, compared to carbon monoxide inside a garage where you’d just fade away especially with downers you could just float
I often read that people highly recommend to take anti vomiting drugs before taking SN

I often read that people highly recommend to take anti vomiting drugs before taking SN
Yeah tbh if ur going that route u should pop some just so you don’t fuck ur plan up

RIP fellow SEAcel:cryfeels: