Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm Alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
riceronicel

riceronicel

White>Latino>Black>Arab>Rice>Curry>Abos
I’m Alive.

I guess I have some explaining to do.

So for those who don’t know or joined after, I made a last post to off myself last year. You can read about it here. For those too lazy as shit, TLDR: I committed to offing myself after my cunt of a stepfather passed away from his diabetic complications.

So I heard my mother crying telling my stepfather to wake up in the next room. I went to their room to check his breathing. Nothing. Next, I checked his pulse. Nothing. He was dead (unofficially, in that moment, at least. Doctors make it official but I mean my stepfather was a dirty fat fuck not even a bolt of lightning would have restarted his heart because of the amount of fat between his heart and his skin). My mother took my stepfather to the hospital (I for sure hell was not going to see him) where I assumed the doctors officially pronounced him dead.

During that time, I was planning out my own end. I took out my stepfather’s gun, loaded it, and turned the safety off to take my own life. It took a few tries, because my hand was shaking so bad from the adrenaline of finally meeting my end and my maker (whom I had a LOT to say to). Eventually, I calmed myself down just enough to put it to my right temple and pull.

The moment I heard the bang, I was finally going to be at peace…

…or so I thought.

All I got was this huge headache on the right side of my face. I couldn’t see anything from my right eye, and the ringing in my ears was so loud I could barely hear myself screaming or thinking.

I didn’t venture to the underworld. I was very much still fucking alive like a little retard I was, is, and always will be.

Did I mention the fucking headache?

I searched for what felt like half an hour trying to find the gun and finish the fucking job I started. Because I shattered the right side of my face, I didn’t have any bone to lean the gun into so I could shoot again. Therefore, I had to switch hands and put the gun on the left side of my face. However, I was shaking so bad from the adrenaline, and I could barely concentrate on what I was doing because of the pain. I accidentally fired off another errant shot, which went straight through the bedroom window and into the night.

All of this commotion, unfortunately, caught the attention of the neighbors. They told me later on that they thought there was a thief stealing shit from the house and a gunfight was going on. They called the cops, who would shortly find a bloody man and carpet laying on the floor trying to take his own life.

I was taken to the hospital, where they cleaned up my mess.

After my surgery, I was taken to a mental hospital, as the doctors evaluated that I needed “help.” Let me tell you right now, going to a hospital because of suicide? You stay in with the others who have mental disorders, schizophrenia, etc. I shared a room with some dude with no teeth who wouldn’t stop staring at me, which was weird yet I didn’t blame him for it. I felt like more of an outcast in a place full of outcasts. I stayed there for a few weeks, until the doctors told me I could go home to live with my mother who would “take care of me” aka barely keep me alive just enough so she doesn’t pay any liabilities for me, but hey, that’s her fault for raising me wrong and making me feel like shit. Now she has to take care of 2 people back to back JFL. At least the disability insurance stipends are nice I guess. I got enough money to buy a new laptop so that was pretty cool.

The brightest side of all of this is that I don’t have to work at that fucking shithole place called Wal-Mart.

Today, I basically look like Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight but with very little actual bone structure (not that I had any to begin with anyway). Imagine if Harvey’s side of his face that was exposed was covered in a sheet of skin. That’s basically the right side of my face right now. The pain has subsided somewhat, and my vision has significantly worsened, and I’m projected to go blind when I get old. Hopefully I’ll be as good as dead before then.

And obviously also Harvey Dent is 6 feet plus tall and a Chad and I’m…an oldcel ricecel manlet KHHV loser with nothing to live for, and now officially prohibited from dying by my own terms.

Fuck this government and healthcare system.

God I feel so fucking retarded typing this shit out.

That's a terrible story. Hope you are doing well and hang on

Brutal. I thought you were long gone

So when's the 2nd try?

You really have abos over curries?

I’m Alive.

So for those who don’t know or joined after, I made a last post to off myself last year. You can read about it here. For those too lazy as shit, TLDR: I committed to offing myself after my cunt of a stepfather passed away from his diabetic complications.

So I heard my mother crying telling my stepfather to wake up in the next room. I went to their room to check his breathing. Nothing. Next, I checked his pulse. Nothing. He was dead (unofficially, in that moment, at least. Doctors make it official but I mean my stepfather was a dirty fat fuck not even a bolt of lightning would have restarted his heart because of the amount of fat between his heart and his skin). My mother took my stepfather to the hospital (I for sure hell was not going to see him) where I assumed the doctors officially pronounced him dead.

During that time, I was planning out my own end. I took out my stepfather’s gun, loaded it, and turned the safety off to take my own life. It took a few tries, because my hand was shaking so bad from the adrenaline of finally meeting my end and my maker (whom I had a LOT to say to). Eventually, I calmed myself down just enough to put it to my right temple and pull.

…or so I thought.

All I got was this huge headache on the right side of my face. I couldn’t see anything from my right eye, and the ringing in my ears was so loud I could barely hear myself screaming or thinking.

I didn’t venture to the underworld. I was very much still fucking alive like a little retard I was, is, and always will be.

I searched for what felt like half an hour trying to find the gun and finish the fucking job I started. Because I shattered the right side of my face, I didn’t have any bone to lean the gun into so I could shoot again. Therefore, I had to switch hands and put the gun on the left side of my face. However, I was shaking so bad from the adrenaline, and I could barely concentrate on what I was doing because of the pain. I accidentally fired off another errant shot, which went straight through the bedroom window and into the night.

All of this commotion, unfortunately, caught the attention of the neighbors. They told me later on that they thought there was a thief stealing shit from the house and a gunfight was going on. They called the cops, who would shortly find a bloody man and carpet laying on the floor trying to take his own life.

After my surgery, I was taken to a mental hospital, as the doctors evaluated that I needed “help.” Let me tell you right now, going to a hospital because of suicide? You stay in with the others who have mental disorders, schizophrenia, etc. I shared a room with some dude with no teeth who wouldn’t stop staring at me, which was weird yet I didn’t blame him for it. I felt like more of an outcast in a place full of outcasts. I stayed there for a few weeks, until the doctors told me I could go home to live with my mother who would “take care of me” aka barely keep me alive just enough so she doesn’t pay any liabilities for me, but hey, that’s her fault for raising me wrong and making me feel like shit. Now she has to take care of 2 people back to back JFL. At least the disability insurance stipends are nice I guess. I got enough money to buy a new laptop so that was pretty cool.

The brightest side of all of this is that I don’t have to work at that fucking shithole place called Wal-Mart.

Today, I basically look like Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight but with very little actual bone structure (not that I had any to begin with anyway). Imagine if Harvey’s side of his face that was exposed was covered in a sheet of skin. That’s basically the right side of my face right now. The pain has subsided somewhat, and my vision has significantly worsened, and I’m projected to go blind when I get old. Hopefully I’ll be as good as dead before then.

And obviously also Harvey Dent is 6 feet plus tall and a Chad and I’m…an oldcel ricecel manlet KHHV loser with nothing to live for, and now officially prohibited from dying by my own terms.

Holy shit bro, that was beyond brootal. Failed at your rope attempt, and went from incel to gigatruecel I imagine.
How has your life been so far? Are you grateful that you survived?
What did your mom say when she heard her son tried to kill himself after her husband died?
How does she treat you now?

Holy fuck man, you've been through a lot. Do you remember what make and caliber the firearm you used in your attempt to take your life was?

fuckin christ man

damn... just, wow! I just don't even know what to say

I remember your thread, I even sent you a private message afterwards but I guess it had already made up your mind by the time I wrote you... I literally don't know what to say, I'm very sorry to hear that

i hope this is larp

Welcome back. that really sucks getting your face disfigured because of the misfired gunshot.

JFL at this obvious larp
@johnwickcel thoughts?

Me knowing nothing about you, this story sounds so absurd that I believe it to be a larp. However, if it's indeed true, I'm sorry for what you've gone through, sounds absolutely terrible.

This ordeal sounds terrible.
Im sorry that you are not at peace yet and had to go trough this shit.
Hope you can find some good copes during your neetdom as long as you will deem it worthy enough to last.

kinda seems like a larp but if not then i'm sorry for your brutal fate. being a subhuman means having it rough in every aspect can't even suicide with a firearm at point blank range to escape this shitty life

is there proof you can show this is true?
anything at all?
i want to believe you very badly.

I’m Alive.

…or so I thought.

Genuinely happy you are alive.

That's a terrible story. Hope you are doing well and hang on
thank you brocel
Brutal. I thought you were long gone

So when's the 2nd try?
i don't have access to firearms anymore, nor really anything that could take my own life because I'm on suicide watch. It's fucking insane like I don't even have control over my own life anymore.
View attachment 439104

You really have abos over curries?

Holy shit bro, that was beyond brootal. Failed at your rope attempt, and went from incel to gigatruecel I imagine.
How has your life been so far? Are you grateful that you survived?
What did your mom say when she heard her son tried to kill himself after her husband died?
How does she treat you now?
I had that order last year I guess I'll have to change that shit.
I went from gigatruecel to supergigatruecel.
I'm not grateful I survived, and now I can't even take my own life at my own accord.
She was more pissed that she had to be responsible for 2 men back to back rather than actually being concerned for me.
She does the bare minimum JFL.
Holy fuck man, you've been through a lot. Do you remember what make and caliber the firearm you used in your attempt to take your life was?
It was a glock but that's all I know of. I'm not really a gun whiz.

@johnwickcel thoughts?
JFL i wish my story was a larp. Really wish I was successful the first try.
i hope this is larp
I wish
damn... just, wow! I just don't even know what to say

I remember your thread, I even sent you a private message afterwards but I guess it had already made up your mind by the time I wrote you... I literally don't know what to say, I'm very sorry to hear that
thank you brocel. I just wish I did it properly tho tbh
Welcome back. that really sucks getting your face disfigured because of the misfired gunshot.
Lol it is what it is. Maybe I'll end up on the local news for being so fucking ugly.
Me knowing nothing about you, this story sounds so absurd that I believe it to be a larp. However, if it's indeed true, I'm sorry for what you've gone through, sounds absolutely terrible.
Me knowing what I went through, my life is so absurd I wish my entire life was a larp. It is, unfortunately, indeed true. Thank you for your concerns, brocel. Now I just gotta find a way to pull it off once and for all some time down the road.

Last edited:
Brutal story, life is a hell for incels.

is there proof you can show this is true?
anything at all?
i want to believe you very badly.
Pics soon, but I can't be on here as often simply because my mom and the ppl for suicide watch are looking at my history every day seeing where I go and post and shit so I don't attempt another suicide again.

Fuck them though I just delete whatever history JFL.

But yeah I can only be on for so long for so often.
This ordeal sounds terrible.
Im sorry that you are not at peace yet and had to go trough this shit.
Hope you can find some good copes during your neetdom as long as you will deem it worthy enough to last.
The only way I can find peace is if I finish it off once and for all.

Pics soon, but I can't be on here as often simply because my mom and the ppl for suicide watch are looking at my history every day seeing where I go and post and shit so I don't attempt another suicide again.

Fuck them though I just delete whatever history JFL.

But yeah I can only be on for so long for so often.
ok.
welcome back

Brutal stuff man.

I'm not sure I would ever off myself. I love to read about the world burning to the ground. One of the many ways that I cope.

I'm an ugly 5'6 TFLer ricecel. People always eventually detect my social retardedness because I have aspergers. Despite being high functioning I just can't hide it. People don't wanna have anything to do with me and always end up despising me. Imagine that, despising someone for being different JFL. Thats why I like reading about people getting killed. They deserve it imo. If they weren't so damn stupid or unlucky maybe they would still be alive is the way I look at it.

Anyways, I get extremely depressed from time to time because of extreme loneliness. But I know its just a down phase and I'll feel better eventually with the right kind of cope. Its just ups and downs. Much like the way classical music and progressive trance music makes me feel. There is a progressive nature to life and to music (good music that is). Theres the intro, build up, climax, outro. The little copes that I have here and there keep me going. They briefly give me an "up" feeling because most of the time I have a "down" feeling.

Lately I have been really nerding out. I've been reading up on orgone energy and torsion fields. Two scientific theories now considered pseudoscience but I think thats bull. I think there is still something to them despite those two theories being classified as pseudoscience.

Last edited:
That's sad. And I even thought about killing myself by using a gun. Although I don't have any.

Nothing works.

finally meeting my end and my maker (whom I had a LOT to say to)
I don't understand this section. You had a LOT to say to your mother, but did not say anything and tried to kill yourself without her knowing.

And why did you wait until your stepdad died when you hated him and your mother also?

Your brains did not get damaged? You live in home, but you cannot attempt another suicide because you are on some kind of suicide watch (what is that?). Can't you just walk outside and hop in front of incoming train or tractor-trailer? Or jump from a high place?

I don't understand this section. You had a LOT to say to your mother, but did not say anything and tried to kill yourself without her knowing.

And why did you wait until your stepdad died when you hated him and your mother also?

Your brains did not get damaged? You live in home, but you cannot attempt another suicide because you are on some kind of suicide watch (what is that?). Can't you just walk outside and hop in front of incoming train or tractor-trailer? Or jump from a high place?
well I did have a lot to say and I did say it.

She didn't care an iota about what I said.

I waited until my stepdad died because his journey to his eventual death was allegedly painful as fuck. My cope then was to watch him suffer as painfully as possible before I saw him pass as revenge for his physical abusive nature, both of which were things that brought me great joy in this cruel fucked up world.

A part of my brain did get damaged but not much. I was pointing the glock right next to the eyesocket, not my actual cranium, which I fucked up. Doctors said I was lucky to save my left eye, because I could be totally blind right now.
Evansville doesn't have a lot of high places that will give me automatic death.

I could try freezing to death in the Ohio River next winter, hopefully by that point the doctors and everyone in suicide watch will deem me "healthy" enough to be on my own without near 24/7 constant supervision.

I could try the train thing though. The thing is I can't go outside without someone following me so none of those are options in the short term.
Nothing works.
Things work I just fucked up.

But once you fuck up they do everything they can to prevent you from trying again.

It's cruel. The world wants you dead but not be able to go at your own terms. It's like pouring salt into the wounds.

Last edited:
Holy shit...
I'm glad you didn't let the normies win brocel. I've tried to kill myself before and made to stick around, but I'm glad I made it, ultimately.
I won't let this fucked up world get me to take myself out and neither should you.
I hope your recovery is smooth, man.

Holy shit...
I'm glad you didn't let the normies win brocel. I've tried to kill myself before and made to stick around, but I'm glad I made it, ultimately.
I won't let this fucked up world get me to take myself out and neither should you.
I hope your recovery is smooth, man.
thanks brocel but unfortunately my mind is already set for my next attempt.

thanks brocel but unfortunately my mind is already set for my next attempt.
I am gravely saddened to hear that, and hope against hope you change your mind. I also know I don't have the power to change it for you.
Again, it's been years since my attempt but I am infinitely glad I did not die. I urge you to consider postponement, at the very least

Damn, bro, how did you manage to miss?

Use different methods. Will you?.

He didn't miss, probably just didn't hit a vital area of his brain. I wouldn't want to live that tbh.
Yeah I don't either. The problem is people are preventing me from my second attempt, so I'll need to live for a bit in the time being.

I guess the moral of my story is if I was gonna do it, I need to calm my ass down and be clinical. No mistakes.

Yeah I don't either. The problem is people are preventing me from my second attempt, so I'll need to live for a bit in the time being.

I guess the moral of my story is if I was gonna do it, I need to calm my ass down and be clinical. No mistakes.
reading that breaks my heart bro, I kinda hoped this was a larp though but I think you're being serious. I'm very sorry.

God, so many men out there suffering, it's so unfair... I really wish I could say more positive and hopeful things to you but I'm afraid I may not. If your situation is as bad as you told us it is indeed complicated. I hope you make the best decision, if that's possible...

Damn. I just assume this isn't larp, because why would you want fake sympathy? Not even us are that pathetic.

This is exactly the reason why killing yourself is retarded, there is NO safe method as of this date so why risk it?

Damn. I just assume this isn't larp, because why would you want fake sympathy? Not even us are that pathetic.

This is exactly the reason why killing yourself is retarded, there is NO safe method as of this date so why risk it?
Sympathy? Who the fuck said I wanted sympathy? I only came back here bc this is the only place where I can vent and feel like I belong, not because I wanted sympathy from anyone here. You see the comments telling me how much of a dumbass I am? I expected more of that shit tbh.
I tried offing myself and I failed. I’m going to do it again soon once I get these dumbass suicide watch doctor retards off my back. I’ll probably need to jump in front of a train or some shit but whatever I’m going to do it again so take it or leave it.

This is beyond brutal, I don't even know what to say. Your story really resonated with me as a fellow ricecel. I hope you manage to pull it off next time and can finally find salvation, good luck bro.

Take a COVID-19 vaccine if you're over 16. If you haven't got one yet, tell them you wanted to take a vaccine, they will listen to you because they thought you need this to keep you safe and healthy. We have 90% of people who are blue pill cuck retard themselves don't know the truth about the COVID vaccine is that COVID vaccine is experimental by the government who secretly want to depopulate the world. It actually NOT a real vaccine against the virus, only to weaken the immune.

Over time, the COVID vaccine slowly will as slowly weaken your immune system each day, each month.
One day, you'll die peacefully and completely discreetly. You smile, knowing you outsmart them while they thought they won by control your life so you'd become a wage-slaving society to serving the jews. No, you control your own life, your own destiny, even your own death so fuck them.

Last edited:
Johnwickcels me

But tbh I never understood this. I was there when that last post was made. You loved your stepfather so much that his death compelled you to suicide??
Brutal stuff man.

I'm not sure I would ever off myself. I love to read about the world burning to the ground. One of the many ways that I cope.

I'm an ugly 5'6 TFLer ricecel. People always eventually detect my social retardedness because I have aspergers. Despite being high functioning I just can't hide it. People don't wanna have anything to do with me and always end up despising me. Imagine that, despising someone for being different JFL. Thats why I like reading about people getting killed. They deserve it imo. If they weren't so damn stupid or unlucky maybe they would still be alive is the way I look at it.

Anyways, I get extremely depressed from time to time because of extreme loneliness. But I know its just a down phase and I'll feel better eventually with the right kind of cope. Its just ups and downs. Much like the way classical music and progressive trance music makes me feel. There is a progressive nature to life and to music (good music that is). Theres the intro, build up, climax, outro. The little copes that I have here and there keep me going. They briefly give me an "up" feeling because most of the time I have a "down" feeling.

Lately I have been really nerding out. I've been reading up on orgone energy and torsion fields. Two scientific theories now considered pseudoscience but I think thats bull. I think there is still something to them despite those two theories being classified as pseudoscience.
Pseudoscience is good cope for fictional entertainment. But I would suggest reading actual science. It could be crazier than any psuedoscience. You will need some mathematical background if you wanna get into physics, but it could be a very fulfilling cope. There are online lecture for everything nowadays

Take a COVID-19 vaccine if you're over 16. If you haven't got one yet, tell them you wanted to take a vaccine, they will listen to you because they thought you need this to keep you safe and healthy. We have 90% of people who are blue pill cuck retard themselves don't know the truth about the COVID vaccine is that COVID vaccine is experimental by the government who secretly want to depopulate the world. It actually NOT a real vaccine against the virus, only to weaken the immune.

Over time, the COVID vaccine slowly will as slowly weaken your immune system each day, each month.
One day, you'll die peacefully and completely discreetly. You smile, knowing you outsmart them while they thought they won by control your life so you'd become a wage-slaving society to serving the jews. No, you control your own life, your own destiny, even your own death so fuck them.
I'm 37, and I prefer a quick clean death.
Johnwickcels me

But tbh I never understood this. I was there when that last post was made. You loved your stepfather so much that his death compelled you to suicide??

Pseudoscience is good cope for fictional entertainment. But I would suggest reading actual science. It could be crazier than any psuedoscience. You will need some mathematical background if you wanna get into physics, but it could be a very fulfilling cope. There are online lecture for everything nowadays
oh hell no i hated my stepfather to the core. I wanted to watch him suffer as long as possible so that's why when he was dying from his diabetes complications, I was gleefully enjoying every moment of him in pain. The thing was, after he died, I didn't really have anything else to live for anymore so that's why I chose to off myself right after his death.

I should've clarified this in my last post to be fair so you are right about that. I just assumed that people knew my story.

I'll look into it. I recently watched a youtube video on what would happen trillions and trillions of years later in the universe. What happens to our stars. At the end of it all, all of these retarded normies "fighting for something" aren't actually fighting for anything at all. Everything they do is completely insignificant.
This is beyond brutal, I don't even know what to say. Your story really resonated with me as a fellow ricecel. I hope you manage to pull it off next time and can finally find salvation, good luck bro.
i hope so too brocel.
Damn, bro, how did you manage to miss?
because i'm retarded. simple as that.

Last edited:
About how much time do you need before you aren't being prevented from doing that as much?
Being calm and not hesitating can be too much to ask for in situations like this. You did nothing wrong by being worried making a life altering decision. Most guys in your position would be hesitant too.

Things work I just fucked up.

But once you fuck up they do everything they can to prevent you from trying again.

It's cruel. The world wants you dead but not be able to go at your own terms. It's like pouring salt into the wounds.
this shithole is a huge hypocrite that apparently favors woman

Hopefully after your death ( whenever that will be ) you get your fucking revenge

Being reborn as chad , and just take it out on others . things like that..

Your fucking based you know that? but since your a man , you aint shit .

anyways i which you the best in watever will happen / comes next .

add a TL;DR tag nigga

I’m Alive.

…or so I thought.

You should’ve gone er or just didn’t try to kys

You should’ve gone er or just didn’t try to kys
I would if @Dregster666 came to Evansville bc he's acting like a little bitch. He would be my first victim. Then I kms

I would if @Dregster666 came to Evansville bc he's acting like a little bitch. He would be my first victim. Then I kms
Seethe harder nigga

I'm sorry to hear that. :cryfeels:

Status
Not open for further replies.