Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Last Thread

Can anyone confirm he's dead??

Can someone redpill me on sodium nitrate maxxing? Can I just buy a pack off amazon and eat it or something?
It is a dangerous way to go. There's a good chance you'll just end up brain damaged. It starves your body of oxygen
Apparently you can buy proper SN suicide kits online and it work pretty well … i don’t have a link though :feelsugh:

Bro, don't advocate this shit
Brocel , we can’t always stop someone from roping … that’s the harsh reality of this cruel world :feelsbadman: so might as well learn how to do it properly , it might be usefull for me soon and possibly some other fellow incels. @incelsexaddict i’ve found this … pretty interesting :feelshaha:
IMG 0796

Brocel , we can’t always stop someone from roping … that’s the harsh reality of this cruel world :feelsbadman: so might as well learn how to do it properly , it might be usefull for me soon and possibly some other fellow incels. @incelsexaddict i’ve found this … pretty interesting :feelshaha: View attachment 886940
Yup, my method has anti-nausea as well.

Yup, my method has anti-nausea as well.
:feelsthink: Thats good man , we gotta be prepared :feelsautistic: … there’s a train very close to where i live but i don’t think that i wanna Schery6Maxx this is just too brutal :feelsbadman: so SN seem like a better option for me :feelshaha:

Last edited:
@AsgardTheFatcel thoughts

r.i.p. fellow brocel

I hope this was just larp but I don’t see why you’d joke about something like this.

I hope this was just larp but I don’t see why you’d joke about something like this.
Don’t get me wrong i can totally understand if someone end up changing their mind at the last minute and choke , but straight up suicide LARPing is just straight up gay :feelswhat: this has happened many times here in the past , anyways i think he’s dead he was starting to give away all of his money to everyone but who knows :feelsbadman: we don’t know for sure … RIP fellow brocel , you were a generous and kind man :cryfeels:

Last edited:
Do not think he roped but I pray you seek out something that satisfies you.

One of the early contacts I made on this website, Good night sweet prince

Do not think he roped but I pray you seek out something that satisfies you.
It's very safe to assume he roped. Why else would he give random. is members he barely knows money and spend the rest on homeless people ?

It's very safe to assume he roped. Why else would he give random. is members he barely knows money and spend the rest on homeless people ?
Everyone claims to rope and never does it I have no reason to believe it without evidence

Everyone claims to rope and never does it I have no reason to believe it without evidence
You have no evidence that he didn't rope. None of us know if he is alive or not. I'll take his word for it.

You have no evidence that he didn't rope. None of us know if he is alive or not. I'll take his word for it.
99% of these ropes have never happen simple as that the only confirmed one I saw was Schery6. The rest of the supposed ropes is people logging off and coming back to detail they didn’t do it. Not that there is anything wrong with them not roping but like. When you get used to false ropes you really start to believe in this this.

Fuck man. This hit me hard. I know I'll end up like this as well, eventually.

Good night, my friend. Rest easy.

I liked your posts, hope you didn't rope friend.

Rest well. I’m sorry.

Obviously it's very hard to find out if he actually roped or not but him saying that he bought SN, him giving away money for no reason and not logging in for over 3 days is evidence for me that he did it.

Abother user who very likely roped as well is @riceronicel

Obviously it's very hard to find out if he actually roped or not but him saying that he bought SN, him giving away money for no reason and not logging in for over 3 days is evidence for me that he did it.

Abother user who very likely roped as well is @riceronicel
@riceronicel didn’t rope it was found out like months later after he came back

@riceronicel didn’t rope it was found out like months later after he came back
He hasn't posted since 2 years + he said he will finish what he started or something like that

99% of these ropes have never happen simple as that the only confirmed one I saw was Schery6. The rest of the supposed ropes is people logging off and coming back to detail they didn’t do it. Not that there is anything wrong with them not roping but like. When you get used to false ropes you really start to believe in this this.
I know but this one seems legit, albeit I hope, I wish, it's fake

At least have the decency to tell us the whole story. I'll fix your shit guaranteed. I'm 50 years old and never had a girlfriend. I've seen it all. Whatever your situation is I know how to fix it!
Idiot

:( :( :( :(
a whole freaking month late but..
Sayonara bro, may you attain peace in afterlife

likely just another fakecel who was just bored and end up here

@Mecoja

likely just another fakecel who was just bored and end up here

@Mecoja
I dont know brocel, I spoke to him before he left, he seemed genuine. Really depressed and broken, he gifted me steam money even though i said not to. I will be grateful for that forever. I know we all have some differences and fight over some stuff. But in the end, we all share the bond of inceldom in similar experiences, death of every incel saddens me deeply because it means that life broke him.

I dont know brocel, I spoke to him before he left, he seemed genuine. Really depressed and broken, he gifted me steam money even though i said not to. I will be grateful for that forever. I know we all have some differences and fight over some stuff. But in the end, we all share the bond of inceldom in similar experiences, death of every incel saddens me deeply because it means that life broke him.
...ah maybe i misjudged him, if what he says it's true then i hope that he will find peace

This thread was started months ago. RIP.

If you are leaving, send niggers, sands, spics, curries and kikes to hell before you go. They are leeching western countries after abandoning their own countries.

If you are leaving, send niggers, sands, spics, curries and kikes to hell before you go. They are leeching western countries after abandoning their own countries.
He is most likely already not alive anymore.

Also there aren't many Blacks or Hispanics in Indonesia anyway

Fuck off, you low iq white supremacists

Fuck off, you low iq white supremacists
I didn't say anything about people that live in their own countries. I oppose anyone who abandon their own countries, leech others and try to poop out more incels.

Incels here don't want those shitty people make more incels.

If you are that offended, you must be some type of nigger lurking here as an incel.

He is most likely already not alive anymore.

Also there aren't many Blacks or Hispanics in Indonesia anyway

I didn't know he's from Indonesia. I hope he finds peace in afterlife.