Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Last Thread

He is most likely already not alive anymore.

Also there aren't many Blacks or Hispanics in Indonesia anyway

I didn't know he's from Indonesia. I hope he finds peace in afterlife.

He posted a pic before, I don't remember where but it was under someones thread and he deleted it quickly.
Then he was either turbo manlet or autistic

I hope you chickened out or found a reason to live. Life after a failed rope attempt is even worse than before, because you'll be permanently damaged by it. That's reason enough not to rope imo.

He was 5'1 or 5'2, I forgot but that doesn't really matter when you live in Indonesia.
Apparently Indonesian male average height is around 5´6ft, so yeah, he was a shortcel

I hope you chickened out or found a reason to live. Life after a failed rope attempt is even worse than before, because you'll be permanently damaged by it. That's reason enough not to rope imo.
Probably not, otherwise he would have wrote something, but that was his last post

I don’t think he roped. However I do hope with whatever happen he was able to get away from his abusive family

Tbh fate of all actual inkwells. Most folks don't stay long.

Only @Lv99_BixNood has been around since 2017.
@lifefuel @ordinaryotaku are 2017cels too

Samurai tier. Rest in peace, brother, I really hope you're in a better place now.

I will be joining you soon