- Jun 29, 2022
- 25d 17h 20m
Dude that critique and psyche-doxx was mind-blowingSo, in review, 10% of what you said is legitimate and fine, the rest 90% is you flaunting your own ego. Total horseshit actually! And here is why:
This "big farewell" drama is self serving not to mention needless. There are only two real reasons someone who has spent a lot of time and effort on this site (or any of your YT and other efforts on sharing your Blackpill thinking) would need to leave:
1. You are engaged/engaging in some sort of work, family obligations, enterprise, hobby, etc which will put you in a sort of public role, and thus you don't want any connection from Incels.is and community stigma writ large to connect to your real identity and thus hault/damage your progress in that way...
2. You think you will ascend with a quality foid, and this are no longer an Incel-pleb peasant and therefore need to destroy any remaining evidence of your previous mindset(s).
"Moneymaxxing" is NOT a reason one needs to shut off their account. You're telling me you can't make money/work and avoid posting or making Blackpill content in these platforms? Sure you could. I suspect you can't do it because you know you will want to keep posting and reading others' thoughts. This means you recognise that you still need it, and you still want it, so yeah, I think you're big farewell is a dramatic way to gain more attention perhaps. You are not dying are you? That would justify a big farewell, in my view.
Being balanced and having the wisdom which comes with maturation in life means to not have to commit knee-jerk reactions and drama like this. One could easily just hybernate their account and move on without the theatrical announcements. I don't disagree with some of what you said, but I'm suspicious thay you have discovered nothing and will be back. I'm also surprised your not self banned or banned yet.
Anyway, wish you all the best regardless.