Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Last Thread

BataviaCel

BataviaCel

NaNO2maxxed
★★★★★
I'm tired of waiting and refreshing .is like an autist, so I'll just make this thread now.

Best wishes and good luck to @Mecoja , for being strong all his 36 years.

Best wishes for @Pillow City Rev for showing humanity.

Best wishes for @IceStorm , and I wish him a comfortable NEET life until WW3.

Best wishes for @wereq for being the most real currycel on .is .

Best wishes for @DarkStarDown , Ad Astra Per Aspera.

Incels.is Steamgift Awards:
Hentai Saves Australia, Lust Island 18+, Changed
2. @Mecoja $60
3. @Spongebozz $60

I'll throw away all my money on some homelesscel probably.

I'm SNmaxxing in 6-7 hours. Before that I'll musicmaxx and nostalgiamaxx.

Best of luck to all brocelz :p

Last edited:
@Pillow City Rev don't call cops on me :feelsUgh:

Don't be a cuck, go out in a blaze of glory, dying alone in your room is the most cucked sht that you can do to yourself, think about this, every single bad thing that happened to you happened due to soyciety or women or even other men, but what you're going to do IS ON YOU.
If you want to get out, make sure that everyone knows your name for at least once
too tired

Bro tired of waiting for what? I can fix your shit guaranteed.

I know your life may be shit but you shouldn't rope that is what foids, cucks and ((((they)))) want you to do for being ugly and based

Hey OP I wasn't tagged :fuk:

Also you should follow my example and become a positive cel, I use .is to vent or to post stories of things happening :feelsokman:

I'm tired of waiting and refreshing .is like an autist, so I'll just make this thread now.

2. @Mecoja $60
3. @Spongebozz $60

Can you cash app me please $Noodle9971

At least have the decency to tell us the whole story. I'll fix your shit guaranteed. I'm 50 years old and never had a girlfriend. I've seen it all. Whatever your situation is I know how to fix it!

Again thank for you the Steam Balance brocel.

I won't tell you to not rope as i am pro choice myself but you should at least be really aware if you really want to this and if there is no other way out. Is there nothing on this world you still might want to do ? Maybe visit a country and travelmaxx ?

At least have the decency to tell us the whole story. I'll fix your shit guaranteed. I'm 50 years old and never had a girlfriend. I've seen it all. Whatever your situation is I know how to fix it!
sorry oldcel, i admire you living 50 years like hell, but its stupid to keep "living" like this

What's SNmaxxing?

sorry oldcel, i admire you living 50 years like hell, but its stupid to keep "living" like this
Well, my situation is not hell bro. I'm living it up. That's because I know how to fix shit.

I'm going to stop answering and log off. bye

people's situations my age who are actually hell? Are the ones who ended up getting married in their 20's and they've been stuck 30 years with the same old hag. That's hell!!

Nah he's still here. It's like watching a slow moving train wreck. How the fuck can you not want to watch?

If you read this bro, this is giving soycucks and everyone who hate incels what they want.

You don't deserve to die.

Basado, very basado. But also sad

2. @Mecoja $60
3. @Spongebozz $60

Goodbye brocel, i would strongly say not to rope, but only you know your own situation. Whatever happens wish you well.

Goodbye i guess i would kill myself top but im to much of a coward but please think about it one more time before making this choice

I'd advise against it and you would be missed here.

It's too late, he already logged out. Maybe he will change his mind. I remember he said that he was going to murder his brother, but he actually didn't do it. He is also giving out all of his money, so I think it's over

what is snmaxxing

It means he will be comitting suicide by consuming sodium nitrate, which is a chemical that is dangerous to consume
sounds interesting

2. @Mecoja $60
3. @Spongebozz $60

Don’t rope brocel , this is like letting the foids win … reconsider please :feelsbadman: but if you do still i can understand that , no one fully knows your situation. you seem like a kind and generous person you will be missed.

Last edited:
The one thing we have is the right to decide when we had enough of this ol life, hope it ends peacefully and not too vomitiy and bloody like some suicide cases I knew

Because he said he is logged off, he doesn't want to spend his last hours replying to our comments.
Understandable

We will see if his attempt will be successsful. There has been another user in the past who tried to rope but survived and his life got 100x worse

/salute (imagine it either 식하일 or 만세).

And another curry rope :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:history repeat itself :feelsugh: … tragically :cryfeels:

Honestly the best way to rope is to just do it without the theatrics.

Nonetheless, godspeed. My friend roped 2 months ago and I can't say I blame him. Life is a sick joke, frfr.

I'm going to stop answering and log off. bye
Ah, and I just got a charge of happiness today. Sadge. Sieg heil and manse.

Damn, why is everyone suddenly deciding to suicide out of nowhere? Well, I can't do anything but to hope that after-life doesn't exist. I know I'm too late for you to read this but, may you cease existing, brocel. Unexistence is the most balanced concept ever and you really don't want to live in hell (if it exists).