Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Korean and Japanese cucks pully chapporting isreal.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
White worship never ends among ricecels. "Ayyy Palestinian manu, isreall hasu rightu defndu itselafu"

IMG 20240529 120024
IMG 20240529 120011
IMG 20240529 115954

@Made in Heaven

Japanese support Palestine I think. Koreans support Israel because of they are christian and shit

@Cayden Zhang

Given the source I don’t think that should be relied on. I know a Japanese guy and he hates kikes almost as much me

Given the source I don’t think that should be relied on. I know a Japanese guy and he hates kikes almost as much me
There's plenty of Koreans saying how much they love Isreal on that sub.

Kikes and chinks support each other. The chinkvirus was a plan made by both CCPfags and kikes for their own personal goals.

What even was the agenda behind doing that?
So that kikes can make the kikecines to either make it easier to control the masses or kill them if it fails, and chinks get their share of the money the kikecines have made and the kikes will also help them improve their reputation in Western countries through media.

East Asians don't like muslims that much as a whole judging by Uyghurs and Rohingya. These are less west friendly countries and they still do that

So that kikes can make the kikecines to either make it easier to control the masses or kill them if it fails, and chinks get their share of the money the kikecines have made and the kikes will also help them improve their reputation in Western countries through media.
India overall benefited from it thankfully

India overall benefited from it thankfully
How did we benefit from it? We're now the main target of racism. They hate us so much that even a SJW leftist platform like Troondit allows its users to be openly racist to us.

We're now the main target of racism. They hate us so much that even a SJW leftist platform like Troondit allows its users to be openly racist to us.
Good. Like you said, you guys should have stayed in our counties instead of escaping to everywhere. Facing such consequences can maybe return people, that's what you want right?

Good. Like you said, you guys should have stayed in our counties instead of escaping to everywhere. Facing consequences maybe people will return, that's what you want right?
I never asked to be born to curry immigrants.

Japanese support Palestine I think. Koreans support Israel because of they are christian and shit
Why are christians with israel? More like boomer conservatives

I never asked to be born to curry immigrants.
What would you have suggested to your parents, to stay in Sri Lanka or move to Canada if you could?

What would you have suggested to your parents, to stay in Sri Lanka or move to Canada if you could?
Not give birth to me in the first place.