Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why I believe Arabs should learn to speak Chinese, Japanese, or Korean language

Putting Pashtuns over levantines is insane lol. I would put Nordic in 3rd with atlantic and Mediterranean on top.
Pashtuns are good looking tho. I have to admit, absolute moggers.
would put Nordic in 3rd with atlantic and Mediterranean on top.
Depends. If you're talking about attractiveness yeah, because, darker Europeans are more attractive. If superiorty, then it's Nordic.

Putting Pashtuns over levantines is insane lol. I would put Nordic in 3rd with atlantic and Mediterranean on top.
Pashtuns aren't all afghans. Some afghans belong to other ethnicities like Punjabi, Hazara, Balochi, etc.

And no, Pashtuns do mog Levantines, even if it's not by alot. Look up indo-nordic phenotype, it is very chad

Atlantic and Mediterrenean are on bottom since they lack blue eyes and blonde hair. Plus, Nords wre taller

I have seen so many black haired brown eyed British people expressing insecurity towards Swedish or German men

Pashtuns are good looking tho. I have to admit, absolute moggers.
Aside from most europeans, they have the most aryan blood in the world
Depends. If you're talking about attractiveness yeah, because, darker Europeans are more attractive. If superiorty, then it's Nordic.
I mostly did the tier list based on how easy each race could get a blonde Stacy

Pashtuns aren't all afghans. Some afghans belong to other ethnicities like Punjabi, Hazara, Balochi, etc.

And no, Pashtuns do mog Levantines, even if it's not by alot. Look up indo-nordic phenotype, it is very chad
there are no Punjabi afghans lol. Many pashtuns look like jeets though, and a lot of them are short and dark.

There are various isolated ethnicities in the valleys of Pakistan and Afghanistan like kalash/burusho/nuristani/khowar that have much more. Most Pashtuns are heavily mixed with south asian dna.

True.
mostly did the tier list based on how easy each race could get a blonde Stacy
Oh, ok. But I have seen interviews of Swedish girls saying they like dark brown(black eyes) but that's probably, because, most Swedes have light eyes, and it's because of exoctic halo. Nords mog tho, because, they have more wider appeal, especially, among noodlwhores.
So I think your list is accurate.

There are various isolated ethnicities in the valleys of Pakistan and Afghanistan like kalash/burusho/nuristani/khowar that have much more. Most Pashtuns are heavily mixed with south asian dna.
Pashtuns are almost always inbred and as a result look subhuman af

there are no Punjabi afghans lol. Many pashtuns look like jeets though, and a lot of them are short and dark.
But the ones who do look good, mog levnatines. And many Levantines are darker and short as well, on average I would still say Afghans are better looking.
Those are very few in number. Kalash Especially, worship a bunch of indo European Gods, so must be contained to a few Villages.

The best looking indians/pakis look arab. But to say indians, especially those actors look arab is completely bullshit. Jews know that the white monkeys who consume their media base their morality on who is white or brown. So they portray arabs as being browner than we are to make europeans have less comradery or sympathy for us

View attachment 1208168View attachment 1208169View attachment 1208170View attachment 1208171View attachment 1208172View attachment 1208174View attachment 1208175
I didn’t know that there’s blue eye arabs

Doesnt make your opinion anymore valid. Im actually an arab

No they dont. Egyptians and even Gulf Arabs still look distinct. Many Indian immigrants live in the gulf countries anyways, so you were probably mistaking them for arabs

Egyptians

View attachment 1208185View attachment 1208186View attachment 1208187View attachment 1208196View attachment 1208197View attachment 1208188View attachment 1208189

Gulf arabs

View attachment 1208190View attachment 1208191View attachment 1208192View attachment 1208193View attachment 1208194View attachment 1208195

Now show me indians that look like that

All people from yemen and oman to syria are real arabs.

Not this fuxking cope again @comradespiderman29

Arabs that look white don't have european DNA. This is a cope many white nationalists use to deny that arabs can look attractive without having mixed with europeans.

I have white skin and ginger beard. I did a DNA test. No european ancestory at all

View attachment 1208198

This guy is palestinian. You can see how he has green eyes. He has a tiktok and did a DNA test. Again, no European dna

View attachment 1208199
I heard that European whites and Arabs share common ancestors. Do you believe that white people like Germans, British, Ukrainians, French etc. are nothing more then ancient Arabs that migrated to Europe before there were humans in Europe ?

Ok I believe you. I hate that white nationalist cope as well. There are many pakistanis with coloured hair/eyes and white skin and people say it’s because of British colonialism. I’ve even heard people say afghans with coloured hair and eyes are because the Russians raped them JFL.
Middle easterns, Europeans, and Indians share a common ancestor though

I didn’t know that there’s blue eye arabs
Plenty of Levantines have blue eyes. Can't even count.
IMG 20240727 131941IMG 20240727 132011IMG 20240727 132053IMG 20240727 132104IMG 20240727 132117IMG 20240727 132133

I heard that European whites and Arabs share common ancestors. Do you believe that white people like Germans, British, Ukrainians, French etc. are nothing more then ancient Arabs that migrated to Europe before there were humans in Europe ?
Not sure about that. But light eyes and hair originated in the fertile crescent(middle east) and Ukraine

I heard that European whites and Arabs share common ancestors.
Yes, that;s true. Many ancient groups are ancestors of both Arabs and Europeans. Anatolian Neolithic Farmer is the most obvious example.

Do you believe that white people like Germans, British, Ukrainians, French etc. are nothing more then ancient Arabs that migrated to Europe before there were humans in Europe ?
No, they have different genes after they entered into Europe, especially Aryan ancestory, which is very high among Europeans, but is only around 10-15% among Northern Arabs, and nearly 0% among Southern Arabs.

Last edited:
5. China's economic super power - There's a prediction that China is going to be an economic power in the future. Therefore, I believe that learn Mandarin Chinese will be a good skill to learn through
Chinkland is never going to be an economic super power. They're like India, way too full of people and slowly on the verge of collapse because of it. China is so utterly trash that I can't even understand why they continue to make military moves like it matters. Garbage country, and I'll be smiling when I see chinks die of poisonous gas in the air.

Users who are viewing this thread

• TheScarletPrince
  • Rensudesu
  • lechad
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back