Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel KNAJID HAS THE PERFECT GOLDEN FACE RATIO. SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN TO BE CHAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
@knajjd chose the wrong time to fall asleep :lul:

I need to go to bed, but this thread will be gone when I wake up tomorrow :feelsbaton:

Holy shit, 9 pages :feelswow::feelswow::feelswow: last time i saw it only had 3.
yeah, some major shit happened there..the OP post there almost became irrelevant

So you fellas may already know, but there is a science behind beauty. Wanna know a funny thing?, Knajid, one of the staff here, has been scientifically proven by IRL friends of mine (Dermatologist, cosmetologist, etc) who actually know about what makes a chad good looking. And the kicker is... The one who is a plastic surgeon told me. "Wow, Is this guy even real?"

KNAJID HAS PERFECT, IF NOT CLOSE TO IT. PROPORTIONS ON HIS FACE BASED ON THE GOLDEN RATIO CALCULUS AND NUMBER

OUR MOD LITERALLY HAS THE FACE OF A WOULD-BE PHARAOH, ROYALTY, OR EVEN TOP MODEL.
Wtf boi pussies Chad tf
So you fellas may already know, but there is a science behind beauty. Wanna know a funny thing?, Knajid, one of the staff here, has been scientifically proven by IRL friends of mine (Dermatologist, cosmetologist, etc) who actually know about what makes a chad good looking. And the kicker is... The one who is a plastic surgeon told me. "Wow, Is this guy even real?"

KNAJID HAS PERFECT, IF NOT CLOSE TO IT. PROPORTIONS ON HIS FACE BASED ON THE GOLDEN RATIO CALCULUS AND NUMBER

OUR MOD LITERALLY HAS THE FACE OF A WOULD-BE PHARAOH, ROYALTY, OR EVEN TOP MODEL.
Has to be under 5'7

Someone put his face into photofeeler

>38,6 %

the picture is much worse when you look at whites who never approached an ethnic when it is easiest way for them to get a girlfriend

View attachment 28718

at least I've done my part. I have warned admins of the forum MONTHS ago when the forum was first founded

told them if they allowed volcels and those who dont even consider themselves as incel, the situation would look like this.

I've done what I could for incel community. Tried to save here.
When was this taken? Lately, polls similar to that one the majority votes yes. Maybe fakecels grew a brain and now realize answering truthfully is suicide to their truecel rep and just to lie, because they know they’ll face scrutinization.

How long until this thread is locked or deleted?

Until Chad MODel the reaper of virginites sees it
Mount Everest IQ

Also JFL at chadmod, and I'm the Chadlite here? @Bagelcel

If I had Knajid looks and my confidence and personality I could slay tbh tbh

Remove the chadmod tbh
quote this if you agree

This is huge cope but you gotta defend your volcel mod somehow.
Threads about race being the most important where pinned then he comes and talks about height.
Well knajjd is pretty so I would personally defend him till death too

Hhuh

good looks put you in high places. the world is rigged.

JFL at entertaining forum drama

and this is the guy who gave me 30% warning

Mount Everest IQ

Also JFL at chadmod, and I'm the Chadlite here? @Bagelcel
you're not chadlite, even given your
-Very decent height
-VERY good shoulder width (95th percentile)
-5/10 Face
-White
You're 6/10 overall tbh given all those factors

LOL I just noticed the tags :lul:

this thread is so weird. Its either
"knajjd is slayer"
"height is really bad, knajjd is incel"
"copingymcel is a fakecel"
"fuck you, im not a fakecel"
"mentalcels are fakecels"
"I saw a really cute jb earlier today. I guess Im a pedo"
"knajjd should just hit on middle school girls. Nobody could tell he is an adult"

knajjid can enter an elementary school and nobody will bat an eye.

he looked even better in that photo. Legit model tier looks. He really needs to contact a model agency. Not be a mod of an incel forum JFL

He cannot be a model at 5' 2", doesnt matter if ge facially mogs Chico.

>When you're bullied IRL by GL people but then you come to an incel forum and get bullied again by GL people
YOU CAN'T ESCAPE

For real, poor guy T_T

Well im 5' 7" and i really believe that he is a truecel manlet.

How many votes?

Interestingly, there's a recurrent pattern of incels scoring worst on trustworthiness (even a supremely nonthreatening androgynous seraph as here). Happened to me, Tellem-T, is currently happening to Zyros.

I'm astonished how @AfrikanCel and the other guy in the Photofeeler thread breached 90%. Were you guys professionally photographed in designer suits or something?

How many votes?

Interestingly, there's a recurrent pattern of incels scoring worst on trustworthiness (even a supremely nonthreatening androgynous seraph as here). Happened to me, Tellem-T, is currently happening to Zyros.

I'm astonished how @AfrikanCel and the other guy in the Photofeeler thread breached 90%. Were you guys professionally photographed in designer suits or something?
I'm curious to know what kinda numbers Tellem-T and Zyros are getting tbh...
i did two tests on photofeeler, they're pretty inconsistent.. i got 27% trustworthiness on one and like 64% on another..
Smiling might be a factor? in the 27 one i was frauding my eyes to make them look more hunter and not smiling, in the other one i was smiling.
IDK

That's BS in no way he is 50 percent attractive.
That means I'm not even human at this point
The sites inaccurate tbh, he mogs the fuck outta me facially and my result wasn't far off of his.

I'm curious to know what kinda numbers Tellem-T and Zyros are getting tbh...
i did two tests on photofeeler, they're pretty inconsistent.. i got 27% trustworthiness on one and like 64% on another..
Smiling might be a factor? in the 27 one i was frauding my eyes to make them look more hunter and not smiling, in the other one i was smiling.
IDK

https://incels.is/threads/the-final...test-40-random-anonymous-females.47630/page-2

ri3d2pj1q7jl2cwg.jpg

I have Zyros's voters set to ≤29 y/o foids. I did the same for myself with a bedroom selfie (59% attractive, 43% smart, 28% trustworthy) and an outdoor selfie (50% attractive, 15% smart, 12% trustworthy). Almost every single comment I got was "would prefer if they were smiling", Zyros is getting a lot of " they seem a little intense".

https://incels.is/threads/the-final...test-40-random-anonymous-females.47630/page-2

ri3d2pj1q7jl2cwg.jpg

I have Zyros's voters set to ≤29 y/o foids. I did the same for myself with a bedroom selfie (59% attractive, 43% smart, 28% trustworthy) and an outdoor selfie (50% attractive, 15% smart, 12% trustworthy). Almost every single comment I got was "would prefer if they were smiling", Zyros is getting a lot of " they seem a little intense".
Photofeeler is shit then
For us only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back