Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel KNAJID HAS THE PERFECT GOLDEN FACE RATIO. SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN TO BE CHAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I'm such a slayer betabucksing a single mother, and dumpster-diving before Tinder existed. I bet you haven't done everything I have to get a gf.
dont mind him
he is faker than 3 dollar bill
SmartSelectImage 2018 07 16 12 32 55

6'2'' nordic chad, admitted several times he never approached a girl before and gets IOIs all the time
Good boy...im sure hes gonna give u a pat on ur back soon.
jfl

not to mention, his book for "inceldom" is not something u wanna take seriously

ive seen his pic, legit CHAD

the dude literally looks like this:
Wtno william joseph bj blazkowicz

as for knajjd, everybody in this thread states the obvious already, no need for me to add more.

Good question, all his pics are sitting down

I'm starting to think the 5'2 thing is a larp. Just like blackletcel said he was 5'4. It's so that they don't have to pretend to be ugly while at the same time, don't come off as fakecel: They have "their height" as a Trump card if you call them out on being fakecel/attractive.

Attention everybody.

Attention @knajjd.

[WARNING] MASSIVE BLACKPILL BELOW:

87vRzDp.gif

KGhiX3a.jpg

dont mind him
View attachment 28706

6'2'' nordic chad, admitted several times he never approached a girl before and gets IOIs all the time

jfl

View attachment 28705

Thanks for this. It's funny. Whenever someone calls me out for being a fakecel, it's always a 5+ guy. Literally attacking me for making the most of my 2/10 face while they sperged their life and good looks away.

It's over for @CopingGymcel .

Calm down. He is 5'2. Women don't want to date a child no matter how good his face is.
If he gymmaxxed, i guarantee this dude would be slaying 17 - 21 year olds on the regular
(unless he lives on holland or something).

dont mind him
View attachment 28706

jfl

View attachment 28705

as for knajjd, everybody in this thread states the obvious already, no need for me to add more.
How about keeping the forum and discord separate?

That post you screenshotted was satirical. I was mocking the thread. It was an obvious joke to anyone who knew me at the time.

It's over, cucks will call us volcels now

Attention everybody.

Attention @knajjd.

87vRzDp.gif

KGhiX3a.jpg
What is this, trying to reclaim yourself by saying knajjd isnt perfect?, Blasphemy.
But it's a good analysis, tbh

I can't believe inceltears haven't posted this thread yet.

Attention everybody.

Attention @knajjd.

87vRzDp.gif

KGhiX3a.jpg
Wow just a few mm difference. The right one masculinitymogs the left one hard.
Just a few mm and cm make or break a life

Actually handsome as fuck, no homo.

It's true knajid is cute as fuck, he could easily get tons of girls by using his cuteness.

LOL, this thread is even moging other threads

Lmao, 97 users and 119 guests. The end is near kek

Attention everybody.

Attention @Knajid.

87vRzDp.gif

KGhiX3a.jpg

There is a famous actor that looks like the shopped version of knajjd and somewhat like his unaltered self.

Cillian Murphy

_315x420_677eb8af625dc399515de67e9609a8210baedcacc5b7208d915332d587b698af.jpg

THE CHADLITE version of CILLIAN MURPHY dictates what can be said on an incel forum. JFL. Incels never win.

@13k @Bagelcel @Master @Ryo_Hazuki

inb4 ban for some reason :feelstastyman:

Wow just a few mm difference. The right one masculinitymogs the left one hard.
Just a few mm and cm make or break a life
Knajjd's problem is that he admitted to literally never approaching a foid. And no, more masculinity is not always better. His strength is his pretty boy looks.

Don't you claim that frame is crucial to appearing attractive? :what:
Knajjids frame is child-tier.
Frame won't save you from that level of manletness

Frame doesn't even come into play at that height

Attention everybody.

Attention @knajjd.

87vRzDp.gif

KGhiX3a.jpg
Wow...
from highly andro to a low trust, almost bordering on psychopathic, MENSA level IQ pussy slayer tbh

There is a famous actor that looks like the shopped version of knajjd and somewhat like his unaltered self.

Cillian Murphy

_315x420_677eb8af625dc399515de67e9609a8210baedcacc5b7208d915332d587b698af.jpg

THE CHADLITE version of CILLIAN MURPHY dictates what can be said on an incel forum. JFL. Incels never win.

@13k @Bagelcel @Master @Ryo_Hazuki
Honestly the original knajjd is better looking. The morphed pic is some nonsensical lookism crap, the guy is already a 10/10 pretty boy, that is perfect.
inb4 ban for some reason :feelstastyman:
his original version is better than the morphed. 10/10 pretty boy is perfect, that ridiculous lookism theoretical morph is overvaluing masculinity. He is already perfect.

Last edited:
old news. He could get laid in the right circumstances. Face >>>>>> height.

Regardless all these witch hunts are retarded.

That post you screenshotted was satirical. I was mocking the thread. It was an obvious joke to anyone who knew me at the time.
cut the crap, u were saying the EXACT same shit on discord too

u are legit nordic chad, I had promised you I wouldnt save the pic and I didnt. but I never said I wouldnt call you out on being a CHAD

""""""percieved IOIs"""""""
"never asked a girl out"
"didnt find her attractive"

The dude is faker than a 3 dollar bill
calls faceandlms out

u gotta love this shit

I told you guys this site is a psyop.

cut the crap

u are legit nordic chad, I had promised you I wouldnt save the pic and I didnt. but I never said I would call you out on begin a CHAD

u were saying same shit on discord too
""""""percieved IOIs"""""""
"never asked a girl out"
"didnt find her attractive"

The dude is faker than a 3 dollar bill
calls faceandlms out

u gotta love this shit
do you do anything besides call everyone fakecel? Faceandlms had multiple lays and a gf in the past. Seems like you only make exceptions for Tyrones for some reason :think:

Stop dividing the community ffs.

Incel = involuntarily celibate. Everything else is irrelevant.

He is super kawaii, him being only 5'2" is a tragedy.

Last edited:
do you do anything besides call everyone fakecel? Faceandlms had multiple lays and a gf in the past. Seems like you only make exceptions for Tyrones for some reason :think:

Stop dividing the community ffs.

Incel = involuntarily celibate. Everything else is irrelevant.
0mKXcg1.gif

His face is a 6/10 max, but his sex appeal is in the negatives. 5’2? Tiny frame? Baby face?? Go easy on the guy, he could casually walk on to an elementary school bus and nobody would bat an eye.

Also holy fuck at this thread blowing up. Your thread will go down in history, op. Assuming it won’t be taken down by a butthurt knajjd

Knajjd's problem is that he admitted to literally never approaching a foid. And no, more masculinity is not always better. His strength is his pretty boy looks.
I know masculinity is not always better. This guy is very good looking and should not struggle with girls.
When women are not fertile at the moment they might prefer cute and rather feminine looking faces but they crave masculinity when they are fertile so their offsprings' chance of survival is maximized. This puts all prettyboys at risk to get cucked.
I also doubt that he is 5'2 because his upper body just looks too big for that height. He shouldn't be unable to get laid.

He is super kawaii, him bring only 5'2" is a tragedy.
I guess it would be the same as a guy who is 6'4 tall with an amazing frame and top tier muscle insertions, but has a potato face. When you have one but not the other.

I know masculinity is not always better. This guy is very good looking and should not struggle with girls.
When women are not fertile at the moment they might prefer cute and rather feminine looking faces but they crave masculinity when they are fertile so their offsprings' chance of survival is maximized. This puts all prettyboys at risk to get cucked.
I also doubt that he is 5'2 because his upper body just looks too big for that height. He shouldn't be unable to get laid.
There is something fishy, never pics standing, never pics with other people

He would no doubt slay in middle school.

The dude just needs to grow 2-3 inches through leg extension surgery, wear 2 inch lifts, and he is a FUCKING GOD.

There is something fishy, never pics standing, never pics with other people
Why would be voluntarily post pics of himself getting mogged? I am sure he actively avoids taking photos next to tall guys. just like an ugly guy avoids the camera all together.

The dude just needs to grow 2-3 inches through leg extension surgery, wear 2 inch lifts, and he is a FUCKING GOD.
Just have legs so unproportional you become a clown brah

He would be able to lose his virginity within a week on tinder. Dude just has to put in minimum effort and he won't even do that.

Why would be voluntarily post pics of himself getting mogged? I am sure he actively avoids taking photos next to tall guys. just like an ugly guy avoids the camera all together.
Keep coping, you have pics of yourself alone even when you are a chad, hence he picked them to put them online.
12047382_10153300361244633_1971052529_n.jpg

The importance of height.
This guy is 4 feet at best. You live up to your name coping
And he isn't pretty boy like knajjd

Keep coping, you have pics of yourself alone even when you are a chad, hence he picked them to put them online.

This guy is 4 feet at best. You live up to your name coping
4', 5'2, it's all the same in the eyes of women.

Just have legs so unproportional you become a clown brah
there is a reason why I said 2-3 inches and not 8 inches. A couple inches isn't going to make you a clown.

dat hair though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back