Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel KNAJID HAS THE PERFECT GOLDEN FACE RATIO. SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN TO BE CHAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the final push I needed to finally leave this garbage ass forum. Faggots worshiping this chad and the mods defending him when this fucker could easily get an Asian gf even at 5’2. I’m sick of you fucking chad vermin in disguise.

@knajjd burn in hell you larping scum.

See you later you fucking faggots.

Last edited:
I'm not gay or anything but I must admit he is husband material tbh

This is the final push I needed to finally leave this garbage ass forum. Faggots worshiping this chad and the mods defending him when this fucker could easily get an Asian gf even at 5’2. I’m sick of you fucking chad vermin in disguise.

Autism.

You know that being 5'2" is subhuman. It's easy to write off other causes of inceldom that are not your own. Women think any man under 5'10" is worhtless, they must think 5'2" is offensive.

No Chad is 5'2. The best I'll take for a Chad is 5'9", and he'd have to be a God.

I'm not gay or anything but I must admit he is husband material tbh

Another OGcel bites the dust, RIP.

3/10 low T lesbian look is not what girls go for

Can't blame you.

This thread mogs most threads on this site

So you fellas may already know, but there is a science behind beauty. Wanna know a funny thing?, Knajid, one of the staff here, has been scientifically proven by IRL friends of mine (Dermatologist, cosmetologist, etc) who actually know about what makes a chad good looking. And the kicker is... The one who is a plastic surgeon told me. "Wow, Is this guy even real?"

KNAJID HAS PERFECT, IF NOT CLOSE TO IT. PROPORTIONS ON HIS FACE BASED ON THE GOLDEN RATIO CALCULUS AND NUMBER

OUR MOD LITERALLY HAS THE FACE OF A WOULD-BE PHARAOH, ROYALTY, OR EVEN TOP MODEL.
That's seriously a mod here? Why the fuck are there no trucels on this goddamn site?

That's seriously a mod here? Why the fuck are there no trucels on this goddamn site?
The only truecels on this site are the ones that can confirm that they are in fact truecel.

Nobody is truecel in your perspective just as mine

No one is a truecel

If he's legit 5 foot 2, 99% of this forum mog him to oblivion.

He's like 5'2 lmao. Height matters alot.
This, that's his problem. But it's still not over for him and could easily ascend in the future

Chadmin could get as much ass as he wants. I guess this is the point in time where I leave this site. :/

mogs me
he looks 10 tho

I'd fuck xim in a heartbeat if xe transitioned.

Here you have some proof its him

JFL at this prettyboy being the authority at incels.is

Even within their "safe space", incels are cucked.

It's over.

How many votes?

Interestingly, there's a recurrent pattern of incels scoring worst on trustworthiness (even a supremely nonthreatening androgynous seraph as here). Happened to me, Tellem-T, is currently happening to Zyros.

I'm astonished how @AfrikanCel and the other guy in the Photofeeler thread breached 90%. Were you guys professionally photographed in designer suits or something?
Low sample size anomaly.

Woah knajjd didn't delete this thread. Did his Internet connection break down?

Looking androgynous is insanely popular right now. Why do you think foids are obsessed with K-Pop stars who all look like pretty girls? :lul:

Not in sex appeal...

why the fuck this got over 200 replies

I like him, because he is a living manifestation of height importance, perfectly shows us that no face can save you being 5'2. 5'2, what a joke.

He needs to get laid while the pretty boy look still matters, he will be incel when you need the manly look at 20+ and height+frame.

He may be able to pull 12-14 year olds, but beyond that age it will get very difficult for him due to his height and frame.

Only going to get worse from now on for him with every passing day.

@knajjd is my bae already .)

I have nudes and selfies of him;):heart:

I really need to leave this place.

thread locked due to it just being a dumpster fire thread and consisting of random discussion more than anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

• ClownOfDreams
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back