Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel KNAJID HAS THE PERFECT GOLDEN FACE RATIO. SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN TO BE CHAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Marxcel

Banned
-
So you fellas may already know, but there is a science behind beauty. Wanna know a funny thing?, Knajid, one of the staff here, has been scientifically proven by IRL friends of mine (Dermatologist, cosmetologist, etc) who actually know about what makes a chad good looking. And the kicker is... The one who is a plastic surgeon told me. "Wow, Is this guy even real?"

KNAJID HAS PERFECT, IF NOT CLOSE TO IT. PROPORTIONS ON HIS FACE BASED ON THE GOLDEN RATIO CALCULUS AND NUMBER

OUR MOD LITERALLY HAS THE FACE OF A WOULD-BE PHARAOH, ROYALTY, OR EVEN TOP MODEL.

Attachments

• Golden ratio.jpg
    Golden ratio.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 1,572
  • Knajid1.jpg
    Knajid1.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 1,716
His height and frame though

Is that the soyboy who keeps giving me warnings? LOL, just LOL at you @knajjd.

Remove my warnings and set me at 0%.

I got a warning for a satirical post I made months ago.

He should transition already tbh

So you fellas may already know, but there is a science behind beauty. Wanna know a funny thing?, Knajid, one of the staff here, has been scientifically proven by IRL friends of mine (Dermatologist, cosmetologist, etc) who actually know about what makes a chad good looking. And the kicker is... The one who is a plastic surgeon told me. "Wow, Is this guy even real?"

KNAJID HAS PERFECT, IF NOT CLOSE TO IT. PROPORTIONS ON HIS FACE BASED ON THE GOLDEN RATIO CALCULUS AND NUMBER

OUR MOD LITERALLY HAS THE FACE OF A WOULD-BE PHARAOH, ROYALTY, OR EVEN TOP MODEL.
THAT'S THE FUCKING MOD?! FUCKKKKKKKING FAKECEL BAN THAT MOTHERFUCKER

Hes a manlet though

His height though...

Lmao, i'm surprised this thread has managed to survive 8 minutes. How much longer will it stay up?

He is the best looking person i've ever seen

5'2. Troll post

He looks androgynous and is 5’2, yeah he’s not bad looking but srsly?

OP is the new doktordoom. god level larp. he has plastic surgeons, dermatologists, and cosmetologists on speed dial to assess incel faces?

OP is the new doktordoom. god level larp. he has plastic surgeons, dermatologists, and cosmetologists on speed dial to assess incel faces?
Ive got many friends or people I know from years and years of trying to do social circlemaxx, which never really worked.

if you woke up tomorrow, and were suddenly 5'2, you'd probably rope

Ive got many friends or people I know from years and years of trying to do social circlemaxx, which never really worked.
you just hit them up and ask to assess random guys faces? and they say wow is this guy even real? lol gtfo

Incredible. It's time to get out the Ruebenschneiders.

Dosnt change the fact his face is really that of top 20 percentile
you're a fucking faggot dude lol. none of this is true. you just want to suck him off.

If I woke up tomorrow at 5'2" but with a 10/10 white face, i'd probably slay
There's absolutely no way, man. You could literally have the perfect face, hand crafted by God himself, but at 5'2, no woman would aknowledge your existence. He actually looks like a 10 year old child, at that height.

Have trouble controlling my Bi every time I see knajid

He's like 5'2 lmao. Height matters alot.
Yes, but at some point we need to realize that being short doesn't automatically make it impossible to get laid. There are countless short men getting laid, that is why short people even exist, because they have other things to compensate for it. But almost none of them got a virtually perfect face to make up for it.

He looks androgynous and is 5’2, yeah he’s not bad looking but srsly?

I've met borderline androgynous guys who slay like it's nothing.

His height is what hurts him though. At 5'2 most women are taller than him...and even women who are into pretty boys generally don't want a guy shorter than they are. I almost never see couples where the guy is shorter than the girl.

That said, he has far better odds of ascending than anyone else here.

Also a 6'0 version of knajjd would be an unstoppable slayer. Not even Chris Chan's autism would be able to make him incel.

WTF??? Is that him?? Nigga you are a fucking pretty boy, all he need to do is run the pretty boy game and he will be a slayer,

ban him or just take this pictures out of here :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

No, seriously, all those cucks will use him as example saying that incels are not ulgy and shit, take this pictures OUT OF HERE

I've met borderline androgynous guys who slay like it's nothing.

His height is what hurts him though. At 5'2 most women are taller than him...and even women who are into pretty boys generally don't want a guy shorter than they are. I almost never see couples where the guy is shorter than the girl.

That said, he has far better odds of ascending than anyone else here.

Also a 6'0 version of knajjd would be an unstoppable slayer. Not even Chris Chan's autism would be able to make him incel.
He should sign up to thaifriendly. A lot of the girls there are like 4'11 to 5'1.

There's absolutely no way, man. You could literally have the perfect face, hand crafted by God himself, but at 5'2, no woman would aknowledge your existence. He actually looks like a 10 year old child, at that height.
Cope. Have you seen the Tinder experiment using his pic? One girl was willing to fuck him even after learning of his height.

literally the only mod to ever give me a warning, besides one time when searge gave me a warning for complaining about the warnings knajjd gave me.

1/10 Face, he forgot to pit lip balm on.. Look at those subhuman cracked Lips....

Who am i fucking kidding, he is so GL facially it's actually ridiculous.
@FiveFourManlet do you mog him facially
Cope. Have you seen the Tinder experiment using his pic? One girl was willing to fuck him even after learning of his height.
Further proof that FACE above all else tbh.
His race would help ALOT in SEA too.

reminder to everyone here, Knajjd never approached a girl in his life.

What a real truecel
1/10 Face, he forgot to pit lip balm on.. Look at those subhuman cracked Lips....
volcel if you don't use lip balm

I'm ugly as hell, but I wouldn't trade even 2 inches of height for his face. At 5'6, it is already hell, and I honestly couldn't imagine being that small. I might be wrong, but I really don't believe that he has ever had the slightest attention from a girl. You've all seen the height studies. 5'2 is beyond a death sentence.

If that is Knajid then he is, in fact, a fakecel. Also wtf... How old is this kid?

Steps to this man ascending:

Step 1: Find a local sixth grader who just moved to the city so none of the other kids know him and kidnap him

Step 2: Show up to middle school on the first day of school and pretend to be that kid

Step 3: Ascend.

Lmao, i'm surprised this thread has managed to survive 8 minutes. How much longer will it stay up?
the only reasons why it hasn't at least been locked yet is because knajjd isn't logged in at the moment. Imagine his reaction to this thread :lul::lul::lul:

literally the only mod to ever give me a warning, besides one time when searge gave me a warning for complaining about the warnings knajjd gave me.
lol he gave me a warning when I made a joke on the dead rate thread saying that some incel should trapmaxx because he would make success with incels that like traps KEk, now I know why that joke got me a warning from him

He's one of the best looking guys I've seen in years except models and such.

Is he really 5'2? Is there any proof? Maybe he posted his face for validation but declared himself 5'2 so he wouldn't be labelled a fakecel = win.

If he really is 5'2 then he will still get a gf before I do and I have a foot on him.

This dude could get prime jb pussy his whole life if he wanted to. Don't know how tough it is to be 5'2 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back