Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel KNAJID HAS THE PERFECT GOLDEN FACE RATIO. SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN TO BE CHAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
87e6wtiugd

do you do anything besides call everyone fakecel? Faceandlms had multiple lays and a gf in the past. Seems like you only make exceptions for Tyrones for some reason :think:

Stop dividing the community ffs.

Incel = involuntarily celibate. Everything else is irrelevant.

do you do anything besides call everyone fakecel?
you can check blackpill section to see my 7(most by any member on this board) archieved threads to answer that question.

Faceandlms had multiple lays and a gf in the past. Seems like you only make exceptions for Tyrones for some reason
the other way aaround, the fact that I know he is not a virgin and still not calling him fake shows you I am not about dividing the incels like faceandlms but SAVE it.
save it from turning into a larper breeding ground.
lets say; if this forum somehow let foids in, foids that claim incel, would say to me "dont attack them 13k, dont divide the community" ???

Incel = involuntarily celibate. Everything else is irrelevant
EXACTLY.

Involuntarily.

Last edited:
I'm starting to think the 5'2 thing is a larp. Just like blackletcel said he was 5'4. It's so that they don't have to pretend to be ugly while at the same time, don't come off as fakecel: They have "their height" as a Trump card if you call them out on being fakecel/attractive.
Who the fuck do you see who's 5'2 irl. But then again why would someone that good looking end up on an incel forum all day

FAKECEL! FAKECEL! FAKECEL!

although he looks like a kid...how old is he like 16?

It’s not involuntary if it’s voluntary Mr “Mentalcel”
Low IQ post, you know I've been out there trying. Lol, almost no one else is looksmaxxing, socialmaxxing, or Zyrosmaxxing. And I've never rejected anyone, so where is the volcel part?

There is something fishy, never pics standing, never pics with other people
Yeah, I will need to see pics of him standing up confirming this, I think he is not tall but I starting to have doubts if really is 5''2, maybe he is like 5''6

He would SLAY AS HE IS STOP COPING
I'm just saying he would be so fucking irresistible at a few extra inches he would literally get raped by foids. I already said his height isn't making him an incel already. Just to give some quotes of what I said
Yes, but at some point we need to realize that being short doesn't automatically make it impossible to get laid. There are countless short men getting laid, that is why short people even exist, because they have other things to compensate for it. But almost none of them got a virtually perfect face to make up for it.
reminder to everyone here, Knajjd never approached a girl in his life.
1531958799919-png.28696

What a real truecel
there is a few more I said, but i think you got the point now. 5 extra inches and knajjd is literally rape tier irresistible to women.

Who the fuck do you see who's 5'2 irl. But then again why would someone that good looking end up on an incel forum all day
He never approaches women, a volcel

I'm just saying he would be so fucking irresistible at a few extra inches he would literally get raped by foids. I already said his height isn't making him an incel already. Just to give some quotes of what I said

there is a few more I said, but i think you got the point now. 5 extra inches and knajjd is literally rape tier irresistible to women.
Okay now I get your point sir.
Tfw you aren't rape tier

In all seriousness, why doesn't he just run "junior high game" and starts dating 14 year olds? He could get some prime JB virgin action. Nobody would suspect a thing, not even her parents :lul:

Yeah, I will need to see pics of him standing up confirming this, I think he is not tall but I starting to have doubts if really is 5''2, maybe he is like 5''6
5'2 is just too much to believe, a trump card when you are called fakecel

In all seriousness, why doesn't he just run "junior high game" and starts dating 14 year olds? He could get some prime JB virgin action. Nobody would suspect a thing, not even her parents :lul:
fr, this boy could slay prime JBs, he is living the dream.

My thougts exactly.

fr, this boy could slay prime JBs, he is living the dream.
I hate to admit it, but I saw a pretty damn hot JB in a bikini today when my brother and I came back from fishing. I usually tend to prefer foids a bit older than that, but damn. I feel like such a pedocel today.

He looks androgynous and is 5’2, yeah he’s not bad looking but srsly?

Looking androgynous is insanely popular right now. Why do you think foids are obsessed with K-Pop stars who all look like pretty girls? :lul:

Low IQ post, you know I've been out there trying. Lol, almost no one else is looksmaxxing, socialmaxxing, or Zyrosmaxxing. And I've never rejected anyone, so where is the volcel part?
doesnt change the fact most people here never tried so no its not a low iq post mr mentalcel. You cant claim incel(which most do) if its voluntary, is what i am saying.

SOMEONE DO A TINDER EXPERIMENT WITH THIS PIC

I hate to admit it, but I saw a pretty damn hot JB in a bikini today when my brother and I came back from fishing. I usually tend to prefer foids a bit older than that, but damn. I feel like such a pedocel today.
Tell me about it... I can relate.

doesnt change the fact most people here never tried so no its not a low iq post mr mentalcel. You cant claim incel(which most do) if its voluntary, is what i am saying.
well I agree with that. It seemed like you were implying that I'm volcel. I'm not.

I can't post shit like that on the forum. It's too vulgar. Let's just say her body was perfect. Prime JB.
Indeed, be careful :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Summer is mega potent suifuel though... Seeing all those prime foids in bikinis. Fuck...

he could let some Hollywood jew assfuck him for a record deal. become a teen pop idol god.

why is he even on this sitewhen he mogs all of us to oblivion?

If he can't get a girl then at least he could get a man tbh

>thread topic: KNAJID HAS THE PERFECT GOLDEN FACE RATIO. SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN TO BE CHAD

yeah I think it's safe to say you're a brainlet. My condolences bro
You are below me in IQ it seems.
My even harder condolences man

This definitely the greatest post of incels.is :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Why so many users watching but only like 5 making posts over and over again? I am postmaxxing on this thread tbhtbh

>volcel mod
lol?

>38,6 %

the picture is much worse when you look at whites who never approached an ethnic when it is easiest way for them to get a girlfriend

View attachment 28718

at least I've done my part. I have warned admins of the forum MONTHS ago when the forum was first founded

told them if they allowed volcels and those who dont even consider themselves incel, the situation would look like this.

I've done what I could for incel community. Tried to save here.

Last edited:
@UBERCEL just go back to lookism, it's too obvious.

>123 guests
PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back