Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel KNAJID HAS THE PERFECT GOLDEN FACE RATIO. SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN TO BE CHAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to sign him up to Thaifriendly, but account got suspended :horror:
He's one of the best looking guys I've seen in years except models and such.

Is he really 5'2? Is there any proof? Maybe he posted his face for validation but declared himself 5'2 so he wouldn't be labelled a fakecel = win.

If he really is 5'2 then he will still get a gf before I do and I have a foot on him.
You've already had a girlfriend and multiple lays.

He's one of the best looking guys I've seen in years except models and such.

Is he really 5'2? Is there any proof? Maybe he posted his face for validation but declared himself 5'2 so he wouldn't be labelled a fakecel = win.

If he really is 5'2 then he will still get a gf before I do and I have a foot on him.
Here you have some proof its him

lol he gave me a warning when I made a joke on the dead rate thread saying that some incel should trapmaxx because he would make success with incels that like traps KEk, now I know why that joke got me a warning from him
Got a warning for joking around that i'd want to fuck a certain user here because he has a cute anime waifu avatar.

You will never understand his pain
The pain of your massive BBC falling into the toilet bowl? (he actually made a thread about that on lookism) :lul:

You guys will all end up on his secret blacklist.
All of you will get banned in the next weeks.
:feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

Lmfao you have to be kidding me a mod on this site is a SLAYER :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

he looked even better in that photo. Legit model tier looks. He really needs to contact a model agency. Not be a mod of an incel forum JFL

Who am i fucking kidding, he is so GL facially it's actually ridiculous.
@FiveFourManlet do you mog him facially

Further proof that FACE above all else tbh.
His race would help ALOT in SEA too.
Don't you claim that frame is crucial to appearing attractive? :what:
Knajjids frame is child-tier.

>When you're bullied IRL by GL people but then you come to an incel forum and get bullied again by GL people
YOU CAN'T ESCAPE

gotta be the most widely viewed thread we ever had :lul:

About sums it up. And thats a FUCKING MOD ON INCELS.ME

FAKECELS.ME LARPERS.ME
Calm down. He is 5'2. Women don't want to date a child no matter how good his face is.

JFL. How old is he? Why is he not t/hgh/gymmaxxing wtf dat volcel. I swear youngcels. The worst.

Calm down. He is 5'2. Women don't want to date a child no matter how good his face is.
Doesnt even matter in his case..he admits he is volcel..never even went for a girl or little interest. Has nothing to do with actual inceldom

Doesnt even matter in his case..he admits he is volcel..never even went for a girl or little interest. Has nothing to do with actual inceldom
5'2 is pretty incel in my book.

RIP manletcels with perfect facial features
5'2 is truecel even compensated by other top tier traits.

Good boy...im sure hes gonna give u a pat on ur back soon.
You don't think that height is suifuel? It's the same height as short Asian foids. Put him next to a 6' guy with an average frame and you'll see a heavy mog in action. 5'2 with a shitty frame is legit the body of a small child.

I tried to sign him up to Thaifriendly, but account got suspended :horror:

You've already had a girlfriend and multiple lays.

Yes, I'm such a slayer betabucksing a single mother, and dumpster-diving before Tinder existed. I bet you haven't done everything I have to get a gf.

FUCK look all those guests remove this pictures fast or incels will be called all mentalcels, DON't LET THIS HAPPEN

If you think he can’t get laid you’re coper, “muh Height muh frame”
Lol @ you guys defending an actual volcel. This forum is doomed.
What happened to Face > Height?

Is there anyone under 5'8 who claims he is a fakecel?

You don't think that height is suifuel? It's the same height as short Asian foids. Put him next to a 6' guy with an average frame and you'll see a heavy mog in action. 5'2 with a shitty frame is legit the body of a small child.
Good goy

Lmfao you have to be kidding me a mod on this site is a SLAYER :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
having this guy as a mod, hell even a member, destroys all credibility we have. tbh he should get removed and the admin should make me a mod.
Is there anyone under 5'8 who claims he is a fakecel?
I'm right at 5'8. He is fakecel.

FUARK. He's gorgeous. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

What a male model.

LOL@ an incel-forum CHADMIN banning incels and telling incels what to do. 1939 Remixed. But my question wasn't if the pic of him is REAL, but if hes HEIGHT is the TRUTH?????

having this guy as a mod, hell even a member, destroys all credibility we have. tbh he should get removed and the admin should make me a mod.

I'm right at 5'8. He is fakecel.
But he never even approached a girl, doesn't that make him an obvious volcel? I don't really see what difference it makes having him as mod.

FUARK. He's gorgeous. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

What a male model.

LOL@ an incel-forum CHADMIN banning incels and telling incels what to do. 1939 Remixed. But my question wasn't if the pic of him is REAL, but if hes HEIGHT is the TRUTH?????
Good question, all his pics are sitting down

If he's incel and considers himself ugly than I am literal fucking filth.

knajjd the MODel

Stop posting his pictures and making threads about him. You're triggering everybody. :feelsmega:

lmao @ all these guests

But he never even approached a girl, doesn't that make him an obvious volcel? I don't really see what difference it makes having him as mod.
that only further proves that having him as a mod removes all credibility. We can't have a legit model claiming he is incel.

Aren't volcels and blackpilled normies allowed on this forum though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back