Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Kek, ITcels are lobotomized

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
ER is a sick, autistic psychopath who killed innocent kids. Fuck him and his subhuman fanboys in here.

ER is a sick, autistic psychopath who killed innocent kids.
The only thing I don't like about him is that he killed 3 of his roommates who were truecel ricecels other than that I couldn't care less about the foids.

IT members are low IQ.

They have negative IQ :lul::lul::lul::feelskek:
My sperm cells have higher IQ than IT troons. Atleast they are smart enough to find their way should they find themselves inside a pussy.

you are a greycel faggot and your opinion is irrelevant
are you faggot colorblind. Do you think your posts means shit? im older than you, you aint shit. Youre a fuckin kid that deserves slaps for disrepecting me.
guy has over 1000 posts so no, that's in no case a GrAY :feelsYall:
i just joined on Oct. 15th call me Greycel Idc. Hes a fuckin kid that dont know shit. I respect everyone but some people just insult me all the time so i just strike back.

Last edited:
ER is a sick, autistic psychopath who killed innocent kids. Fuck him and his subhuman fanboys in here.
Kids? Nobody he killed was under 18. He was pretty based tho

The only thing I don't like about him is that he killed 3 of his roommates who were truecel ricecels other than that I couldn't care less about the foids.
i heard one of them had a gf but for real, why did he kill his other brocels :feelsUgh:

Yep, they'll burn in hell with him :feelsYall:
36342.jpg