Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It seems Canadians are starting to get really tired of curry immigrants

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ABCDesis/comments/17ui9t5/are_the_recent_indian_immigrants_in_canada_that/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueUnpopularOpinion/comments/1ajzrdp/its_not_wrong_to_say_the_mass_influx_of_migrants/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/CanadaHousing2/comments/166qq2d/even_on_rcanada_they_agree_that_the_insane_mass/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/UCalgary/comments/188nkjp/international_students_are_abusing_food_banks_and/

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1veCGZL_1_/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Just check the comments specially the instragram one. It's weird that in woke places like reddit so many agree that too much immigration with few controls is bad so it means that even Canadians which are the wokest anglos are starting to get really tired. From what I get the main complaints are that the great majority of immigration to Canada is from India so it's not diverse at all and even if they enter to Canada as students they overstay or break their visa conditions like working full time or just use it as a bridge for permanent residency while working a dead end job. So they're not adding value to the country they're just being used as cheap labor.

Also it seems they also don't adapt and self segregate only speaking to fellow Indians which is strange tbh I thought it was the Chinese who did this and not Indians. By not adapting I guess they bring their religious conflict and caste mentality to Canada, lacking civility (loud music in public, being noisy late at night, etc.) and living like pigs kek the typical memes you read about India but now in Canada.

Last edited:
Indians love Canada

Trudeau needs those votes.

It's sad to see Canada in it's current state. I have friends from there and they say that it's experiencing the same decline as European countries.

Canada had the highest quality of life in the world at one point.

Trudeau needs those votes.
How? You have to be a Canadian citizen to vote and I doubt they give you citizenship by overstaying after your visa expires and working dead end jobs like Uber Eats delivery guy o dishwasher. If it's the sons of settled legal Indian immigrants who vote for more immigration they're shooting themselves in the foot fucking up the economy of their country.

@Chudpreet the curroid menace stops at nothing from turning every last stronghold of civilization into little india :feelshaha:

Last edited:
How? You have to be a Canadian citizen to vote and I doubt they give you citizenship by overstaying after your visa expires and working dead end jobs like Uber Eats delivery guy o dishwasher. If it's the sons of settled legal Indian immigrants who vote for more immigration they're shooting themselves in the foot fucking up the economy of their country.
The west is basically a giant ponzi scheme powered by third worlders now. Third worlder comes in, does shitty jobs, grows old, and 10 more third worlders arrive to take care of him and do more shitty jobs. It will collapse at one point, even if our governments do nothing to stop it.

The west is basically a giant ponzi scheme powered by third worlders now. Third worlder comes in, does shitty jobs, grows old, and 10 more third worlders arrive to take care of him and do more shitty jobs. It will collapse at one point, even if our governments do nothing to stop it.
Do you live in Canada? What's the attitude of white woke Canadians to this huge wave of Indian immigration? Like do they encourage it or just ignore it but if you say anything against it they defend it.

@HeOweGoreWrath since you're from there maybe you can also explain.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ABCDesis/comments/17ui9t5/are_the_recent_indian_immigrants_in_canada_that/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueUnpopularOpinion/comments/1ajzrdp/its_not_wrong_to_say_the_mass_influx_of_migrants/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/CanadaHousing2/comments/166qq2d/even_on_rcanada_they_agree_that_the_insane_mass/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/UCalgary/comments/188nkjp/international_students_are_abusing_food_banks_and/

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1veCGZL_1_/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Just check the comments specially the instragram one. It's weird that in woke places like reddit so many agree that too much immigration with few controls is bad so it means that even Canadians which are the wokest anglos are starting to get really tired. From what I get the main complaints are that the great majority of immigration to Canada is from India so it's not diverse at all and even if they enter to Canada as students they overstay or break their visa conditions like working full time or just use it as a bridge for permanent residency while working a dead end job. So they're not adding value to the country they're just being used as cheap labor.

Also it seems they also don't adapt and self segregate only speaking to fellow Indians which is strange tbh I thought it was the Chinese who did this and not Indians. By not adapting I guess they bring their religious conflict and caste mentality to Canada, lacking civility (loud music in public, being noisy late at night, etc.) and living like pigs kek the typical memes you read about India but now in Canada.

They are scared that the Indian will take all the white Stacy with the BCC :feelsdevil:

@Chudpreet the curroid menace stops at nothing from turning every last stronghold of civilization into little india :feelshaha:
View attachment 1093463
that post was fake i think made by some curry hating retards
but curries are menace now to canada just like niggers/pisslam sand niggers are to eu

Do you live in Canada? What's the attitude of white woke Canadians to this huge wave of Indian immigration? Like do they encourage it or just ignore it but if you say anything against it they defend it.

@HeOweGoreWrath since you're from there maybe you can also explain.
i do
i am a older curry immigrant, i came to canada in like 2002 or was it 03?? cant remember it was hard back to come to canada as a indian
other races hate curry now cause most do retarded shit, they also smell bad i know its ironic as a curry lol

also canadians are pussies they would never say this in open, indian students have big social circiles if you beef with them then 100-300 people come to lynch mob your ass

even niggers fear curry in certain canadian cities :feelskek::feelskek:

Lmao for real??
yeh cities like brampton are curry haven cumskin/niggers dont bother/beef with curries cause they would just get beaten
police is also cucked in canada

its turning into same thing as those eu cities with above 50% muslim population

Alll this won't translate into any policy

What's the law gonna be
"No indian in Canada " No liberal politician would touch this shit

Plus there are thousands of Indian families read to keep up chain migration

Thousands or NGO's lobbyists court judges to support the jeeets

Cucknada has become unlivable, they import 1 million wageslaves a year 500k of which are Pajeet "students".

Real estate prices have gone haywire, it's impossible to buy a home with those prices and interest rates.

View attachment 1093463
Who allows it tho

Curries are doing whats benefits us
Why should curries care about you white boy

If your people cares about there own communities they would've shut the borders

If your people cares about there own communities they would've shut the borders
They do care about it but kikes are doing everything within their power to act out the kalergi plan.

I don't understand the retards who move to a different country and don't adopt their culture and values, What's wrong with them?

They do care about it but kikes are doing everything within their power to act out the kalergi plan.
Aren't you half Indian? You've said something like that before if I remember correctly

Aren't you half Indian? You've said something like that before if I remember correctly
I just want ethnic nations to develop properly and brain drain effects this development quite negatively.

I don't understand the retards who move to a different country and don't adopt their culture and values, What's wrong with them?
It's interesting. From what I've read lots of those Indian immigrants are from low income rural areas of Punjab. They speak broken English (they cheat on IELTS exam), get indebted to move to Canada to study anything at the easiest colleges (diploma mills they call them) and their purpose isn't to use that diploma to work a skilled job. They just use the student visa as a bridge to get a shitty job and then apply for permanent residency. Breaking their visa conditions, not adapting to their society and making it worse for everyone. For example play loud music late in public, drive recklessly, have 20 of them living in a single housing unit with all the problems that causes, self-segregating and forming ghettos, etc.

I guess they get away with it because Canada doesn't enforce the rules too strictly so they don't get caught and keep doing their thing. I also guess that Indians from richer families who go to study serious courses at good universities aren't the same. But it seems they're the minority. To sum up they don't adapt because they're ignorant and they think they're not doing anything wrong. Also from the begining they're looking at legal loopholes and willing to break the rules which is a bad start.

Last edited:
It's interesting. From what I've read lots of those Indian immigrants are from low income rural areas of Punjab. They speak broken English (they cheat on IELTS exam), get indebted to move to Canada to study anything at the easiest colleges (diploma mills they call them) and their purpose isn't to use that diploma to work a skilled job. They just use the student visa as a bridge to get a shitty job and then apply for permanent residency. Breaking their visa conditions, not adapting to their society and making it worse for everyone. For example play loud music late in public, drive recklessly, have 20 of them living in a single housing unit with all the problems that causes, self-segregating and forming ghettos, etc.

I guess they get away with it because Canada doesn't enforce the rules too strictly so they don't get caught and keep doing their thing. I also guess that Indians from richer families who go to study serious courses at good universities aren't the same. But it seems they're the minority.
They're not poor. They may be poor compared to people in first world countries, but they're still richer than majority of mainland curries. Your average streetshitter can't even afford a plane ticket.

They're not poor. They may be poor compared to people in first world countries, but they're still richer than majority of mainland curries. Your average streetshitter can't even afford a plane ticket.
Would you say they're middle class then? Are things really that bad in India that middle class curries prefer to emigrate to the west to work shitty jobs living miserably instead of staying at home and having better life prospects (career, being near family, etc.)?

yeh cities like brampton are curry haven cumskin/niggers dont bother/beef with curries cause they would just get beaten
police is also cucked in canada

its turning into same thing as those eu cities with above 50% muslim population
yeh me too

its cause being tribalistic is retarded

The irony of these 2 statements. This is why I hate brownoids who say racism is dumb, they admit htey're a fucking cancer on white societies but then turn around to say racism is for dummies. I would love to deport your ass you know that?

Would you say they're middle class then? Are things really that bad in India that middle class curries prefer to emigrate to the west to work shitty jobs living miserably instead of staying at home and having better life prospects (career, being near family, etc.)?
They're definitely above middle class but despite that, curries come to the West hoping that they can obtain the lifestyle and salary which they can never have in their shithole.

The irony of these 2 statements. This is why I hate brownoids who say racism is dumb, they admit htey're a fucking cancer on white societies but then turn around to say racism is for dummies. I would love to deport your ass you know that?

that makes no sense retard faggot :dafuckfeels:

you dont have the ball to do shit lil cuckcel
you're probably one of those sfcel retards :lul:

btw cumskin do plenty of crimes especially those homeless turds who drugmaxx
you mayo faggs aint so pure like you think are..

View attachment 1093463
Anyone who believes these monstrosities can be integrated into civilized society should hang along with them. Dia de los rope can't come soon enough

It's interesting. From what I've read lots of those Indian immigrants are from low income rural areas of Punjab.
JFL at them importing the literal monitor lizard rapists
I would love to deport your ass you know that?
Personally, I'd love to American History X curbstomp them
that makes no sense retard faggot :dafuckfeels:

you dont have the ball to do shit lil cuckcel
you're probably one of those sfcel retards :lul:

btw cumskin do plenty of crimes especially those homeless turds who drugmaxx
you mayo faggs aint so pure like you think are..
Kys you retarded street-shitting bitch

JFL at them importing the literal monitor lizard rapists

Personally, I'd love to American History X curbstomp them

Kys you retarded street-shitting bitch

naw after you retard cuck :lul: :lul:
just ropemaxx bro
Ropemaxx

Total Curry Death
We need an Azov-style militia patrolling the streets of Canada and going Vlad the Impaler on these cow shit-licking fucks. Curries are weak pussies, their only strength comes in numbers. In the face of true warriors, they're forced to acknowledge their natural place as slaves. Whites should never yield ground to the most invaded and conquered race on the planet

just ropemaxx bro
True rope maxxing (getting the maximum utility out of a rope) would entail tying you to the back of a car and breaking every speed limit, flaying your retarded, shit-colored goblin mug against the asphalt.

We need an Azov-style militia patrolling the streets of Canada and going Vlad the Impaler on these cow shit-licking fucks. Curries are weak pussies, their only strength comes in numbers. In the face of true warriors, they're forced to acknowledge their natural place as slaves. Whites should never yield ground to the most invaded and conquered race on the planet

:feelskek: :feelskek:nice fanfic cuck wont happen in canada. canadian whites are the most submissive bitches on the planet, they got even less testosterone than swede cucks. white are bent regularly here by pretty much everyone. you dipshits crack me up

canada is home to punjabis/haryanvis 2 of the most low inhib fucks in currydia. they got huge enclaves there, one wrong stromtfront sperging will mean getting ripped limb by limb.

curries in canada are already home invading weak mayo fags, stealing their cars.

:feelskek: :feelskek:nice fanfic cuck wont happen in canada. canadian whites are the most submissive bitches on the planet, they got even less testosterone than swede cucks. white are bent regularly here by pretty much everyone. you dipshits crack me up

canada is home to punjabis/haryanvis 2 of the most low inhib fucks in currydia. they got huge enclaves there, one wrong stromtfront sperging will mean getting ripped limb by limb.

curries in canada are already home invading weak mayo fags, stealing their cars.
The majority of white Canadians needn't do anything. One well-organized NS militia could invade every curry neighborhood one by one and put all your severed heads on spikes. You are individually weak and fragile, you have strength in the same way fire ants do—only in numbers. And even then, most of you still can't fight

Also, literally everyone hates curries. You don't have the same media halo that makes niggers the subjects of normie adoration. Whites, sands, rice, and first nations people would all sooner join forces to kill you than ever team up with you

The majority of white Canadians needn't do anything. One well-organized NS militia could invade every curry neighborhood one by one and put all your severed heads on spikes. You are individually weak and fragile, you have strength in the same way fire ants do—only in numbers. And even then, most of you still can't fight
cucknadians can't even get rid of trudeau, what makes you think they could organize and do it. mayo fags cant do shit but watch as they get cucked :lul: :lul:

why dont you swing by a curry neighbourhood and try that theory. retard faggot bitch boy coon

i could karate chop your madrasi shudra ass back to your whore mom womb
nothing worse than a mentally challenged dravidian curry who kisses mayo cumskin ass

Also, literally everyone hates curries. You don't have the same media halo that makes niggers the subjects of normie adoration. Whites, sands, rice, and first nations people would all sooner join forces to kill you than ever team up with you
sand dont have the biggest numbers in cucknada you dipshit
curries almost 2-4 times that

rice are passive and wont do shit. rather they wont ruin their perfect rep for something dumb

first nations kek what a pussy you are
you mean red indian fks they are high on drugs, they are useless

you the type of nigga who would drink piss of a overweight low iq far-right cuck cumskin from alabama.
just ropemaxx you dirty ape

Last edited:
i could karate chop your madrasi shudra ass back to your whore mom womb
You wouldn't and couldn't do jackshit you weak pussy. And JFL at you trying to invoke caste when you probably come from the trash of curryland like most of the shitskins Canada has imported
nothing worse than a mentally challenged dravidian curry who kisses mayo cumskin ass
I would happily [in Minecraft] you for the white race. That doesn't make me a cuck, just someone mentally and spiritually far superior to yourself.

cucknadians can't even get rid of trudeau, what makes you think they could organize and do it.
I know I shouldn't expect anything better from you, but holy fucking shit, what a lack of reading comprehension

20%
You wouldn't and couldn't do jackshit you weak pussy. And JFL at you trying to invoke caste when you probably come from the trash of curryland like most of the shitskins Canada has imported

I would happily [in Minecraft] you for the white race. That doesn't make me a cuck, just someone mentally and spiritually far superior to yourself.

you're an incel meaning you're a weak retard, you'll always be weak
like i said shut your madrasi ass

yes you are indeed a cuck for a race that's about to lose its hegemony.
spiritually :lul: yes so superior white toilets do their OF shoot after church
nigga you dumb as fk
literal insect level iq

you're an incel meaning you're a weak retard, you'll always be weak
@LeFrenchCel @TheProphetMuscle @Uggo Mongo thoughts on this statement? Here's a screenshot in case he tries to edit his comment:
Screenshot 2024 03 18 184937

yes you are indeed a cuck for a race that's about to lose its hegemony.
spiritually :lul: yes so superior white toilets do their OF shoot after church
nigga you dumb as fk
literal insect level iq
The lack of self-awareness here is beyond words, JFuckingL. Welcome to the ignore list, cow poo muncher :feelsYall:

Deport those filthy migrants

I wonder if they’ll start illegally migrating to America once Canada collapses

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q3uo5jG_C8

White single mom is angry that manager Mr Singh only hires fellow Punjabis at Walmart. Of course he does since they know less about their rights and employment law therefore they can be exploited more easily.

I wonder if they’ll start illegally migrating to America once Canada collapses
they will 100% especially gujuratis who have a huge hard on what kikesa
White single mom is angry that manager Mr Singh only hires fellow Punjabis at Walmart. Of course he does since they know less about their rights and employment law therefore they can be exploited more easily.
its true

Kinda fucked up to hire your own race only just to exploit them kek
The thing is they're getting a office job while most of the zoomers work in retail; plsu they can grind these experience and no matter how exploited, works for infinitely more bucks than the fries frier

That's cus they dont play fair. They only hire their own kind.