Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It seems Canadians are starting to get really tired of curry immigrants

my honest reaction

:feelsseriously:

All whites should leave Canada to the US and eventually back to Europe tbh

Am not into RIGHT WING RACIST conspiracy theories but you know am starting to think that millions of brown people who hate me and celebrate my racial downfall could be quite problematic

Anyway have you seen the newest marvel movie?

We need to ship all these poopoo jeet niggers back to their shithole country

We need to ship all these poopoo jeet niggers back to their shithole country
Send em all back to India where they come from!

(epic reference to "send em all back to Africa" by Johnny Rebel :feelsLSD:)

as a canadiancel, i'm pretty indifferent towards them. if anything, i pity them because they come here all wide-eyed and optimistic but then all they can really do is take a bus and work 2 minimum wage jobs at the same time lol

broooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooootal for anglos

Reminder that jewnadian government wants 100 million immigrants by the end of century jfl

Toronto was destroyed by Indians. It's crazy taking an hour long drive there and go from 0.1% to 50% shitskins.

Of course, the US isn't any better being taken over by niggers and degeneracy.

Toronto was destroyed by Indians. It's crazy taking an hour long drive there and go from 0.1% to 50% shitskins.

Of course, the US isn't any better being taken over by niggers and degeneracy.
it was destroyed not only by them, mostly white liberals chinese too of course DA JOOZ also

it was reminds me r/metacanada long time ago, i think canadians repressed their feelings for long