Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foid is upset that nerdy men say women are not interested in nerds. But literally all the comments in her thread are hating on nerdy men jfl

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

30 KHHV. Ugliest facecel on .is
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskFeminists/comments/1bl1n04/the_misogyny_of_nerdy_men/

You can't make this shit up.

Foid gets annoyed because nerdy men say women never date them, and that women can only be interested in nerds if they are conventionally attractive.

But literally all the fucking comments in that thread are hating on nerdy men :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

I cannot believe it. You literally cannot make this shit up.

Apparently all nerds are stacycels according to these women. I don't believe that for a fucking second.

So many gaslighting foids saying they would TOTAAAAAALLY date nerdy men, but they don't because reasons. Soo conventient for them :)

Women want to have the cake and eat it, too. They don't want to appear shallow, so they lie and say they would TOTALLY date nerdy men. But we know they want a Chad with glasses, that's literally it.

Maxresdefault

This is the type of man women picture in their head when they say they would TOOOOOTALLY go for a nerdy man. Chad with glasses, that's it.

This is why so many of them in that thread are saying that nerds are stacycels who only want the hottest women.

They think Chad with glasses is a nerd :feelskek:. But actual nerds are invisible to them.

So Chad with glasses being Chad and having many options, of course he would go for the Stacies. And all the low tier chubby Beckies are seething

I LOVE NERDY MEN TEEHEE (CHAD WITH GLASSES)

This is just unbelievable. I swear 80% of the comments are saying nerdy men only go for stacies, but in what fucking world??

Actual nerds are desperate virgins, they would go for fucking ANYTHING.

Literally the only explanation is that women only see the chad-with-glasses types as 'nerds', while actual ugly nerds are invisible to them. They are proving the blackpill right.

HOW AM I NOT LIVING IN A SIMULATION

what pisses me off is that we will talk about our experiences and they will try to gaslight and invalidate what we're saying, but if we do the same then they respond with "ARE YOU A WOMAN!? HOW YOU WOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT OUR EXPERIENCES!?" :foidSoy:

All these foids are literally talking about the chad-with-glasses 'nerds'. They are chubby nerdy low tier Beckies, lamenting the fact that Chad is going after Stacies, not after them. They are literally doing what they are acussing nerdy men of doing HOLY FUCKING SHIT

but people can also have a variety of ideal types that may not fall into what is considered generally attractive.

There are studies showing that infants prefer certain faces with a high degree of consensus - indicating that even from birth the qualities that make you attractive are largely objective.

But these foids will point to people like Lizzo or an elderly supermodel and swimsuit - declare that's beautiful - and declare attractiveness is subjective.

Just give it up, yeah there are racial preference that occasionally don't pivot to white, but by and large attractiveness is mostly objective.

These sorts of female-only spaces are always filled with the most potent rageful imaginable.
Delusional foid echo chamber.

A lot of them are likely overweight.

They can scram.

Actual nerds are very pathetic simps. I think about those guys trying to date random foids that show up at their game or twitch supporters.

Every day I hate women more.

I’m always attracted to foids on my looks level & a little below it. She’s low IQ & retarded.

Nerd cliques are dumb in this day and age any man wearing glasses and reading a book is called one.