Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Gook theorizes why his sons are spergs

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1beles5/asian_lack_of_masculinity_in_terms_of_social/

Yesterday during a museum visit with my big son's class, I noticed that he doesn't actively join the social setting. He rarely asks question, and also rarely answers questions asked by the teacher or the Museum guide. This boy is quite a smart boy, good abstract reasoning, good memory, his grades are top 2 of the class even when I have almost never helped him with school work (he is in a quite good private school, with kids from medium-upper class in the society).

This shocks me. Some months earlier I noticed the same behavior in my younger kid, but I could attribute it to the fact that he is "less smart" than his bigger brother. He is very good in social skills, has many friends, but he still doesn't have much knowledge in his head.

Without enough change, my boys would become the silent Asian males which are extremely not hot on the love market.

What's generally termed autism is just normal behavior for gooks. Muh we didn't read them books and didn't let them watch TV, nigger it's literally just your ricecel genes :lul:

gooks are so brainded when it comes to commo sense

if your rice chink son is not 5'7 by the age of 13-14 you need to get that retard some HGH, also nobody cares that good son plays piano put him into a martial art or something, send him to gym

curries do the same thing, they are worse. i saw a curry at A&W he was a super manlet mogged by his own daughter, he willing brought "veggie burger" for his son which has soy which lowers T and doesn't cause height gain

gooks are so brainded when it comes to commo sense

if your rice chink son is not 5'7 by the age of 13-14 you need to get that retard some HGH, also nobody cares that good son plays piano put him into a martial art or something, send him to gym

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1beles5/asian_lack_of_masculinity_in_terms_of_social/

What's generally termed autism is just normal behavior for gooks. Muh we didn't read them books and didn't let them watch TV, nigger it's literally just your ricecel genes :lul:

"My son is incel because he read book instead of watching the tv" Also fucking brutal you live in the tallest country of the world 6-6'1 is average by statistics, brutal for rice

for all i know asians are almost always one of those silent compliant non-confrontational cuck types. Just study like 20 hours a day, jerk off to gook classmates, watch power fantasy weeb shit about a loser who got teleported to a land of busty elf girls. Is there any pride to be had in being asian? Not some dragon ball weeb kind of superhero, but actual asian man with his asian values?

We are just too evolved for our own good

for all i know asians are almost always one of those silent compliant non-confrontational cuck types. Just study like 20 hours a day, jerk off to gook classmates, watch power fantasy weeb shit about a loser who got teleported to a land of busty elf girls. Is there any pride to be had in being asian? Not some dragon ball weeb kind of superhero, but actual asian man with his asian values?

thats gonna set them up for failure
foids rather have a nigga bf whos thuggmaxxd plays basketball and traps over some dorky nerdy small dick chinkcel named zhao bing who makes legos in his free time

most suifuel shit i saw was in college when this nigger athlete had 2 bitches, one asian and one white around his arms. just walking :reeeeee::reeeeee:
i bet he fkd them both

foids rather have a nigga bf whos thuggmaxxd plays basketball and traps over some dorky nerdy small dick chinkcel named zhao bing who makes legos in his free time

most suifuel shit i saw was in college when this nigger athlete had 2 bitches, one asian and one white around his arms. just walking :reeeeee::reeeeee:
i bet he fkd them both

i bet he fkd them both
:feelskek:

Is there any pride to be had in being asian? Not some dragon ball weeb kind of superhero, but actual asian man with his asian values?
Modern Asians are cucked beyond belief, there's no pride in being a cuckold. Even gooks themselves realize it's over for them that's why escapism is so common.

Last edited:
Autism is associated with neanderthal genes, which rice have the most of.

lol his first explanation is that they don't read enough books :feelshaha:
Why are gook and curry nerds' #1 solution always to read more books?

watch power fantasy weeb shit about a loser who got teleported to a land of busty elf girls.
lol hilarious point.

This dumb gook dad mentioned reading more books, watching more TV, "accepting things w/o questioning" (a symptom not a cause). Only the last thing - "being less free" makes a little sense. Meanwhile he forgot the #1 thing: competitive team sports and the #2 thing: survivalism (hunting, boy scouts, building things).

This goddamn good thinks his kids aren't alpha because they don't read enough books. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Modern Asians are cucked beyond belief, there's no pride in being a cuckold. Even gooks themselves realize it's over for them that's why escapism is so common.
We’ve accepted it. I’m gonna get rich and get an egg doner so my to a white woman I have height genes and I’m gonna give my kid the best environment

The yellow species is a genetic dead end

Whites and yellows slowly being bred out