Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "why are so many h3 girlies dating awful men?"

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
It's like women have been saying a man's personality is the most important thing for decades.
Worthless because women are child-like and don't know what they really want.
They need chad to beat them into their place.

“girlies” “r word apologist” when will the guillotines return to terraria

I see hot guys shoot themselves in the foot and turn down the incel path when they start displaying their shitty politics and personality"
This makes me reminds when catboykami (racist streamer) was on omogle and this black slut was trying to fuck him so hard , even when he called her a monkey a lot of times , and he isn't even a chad just a white normie

Worthless because women are child-like and don't know what they really want
They know it but it's just ugly to say it.
They don't put make up on their face , they out it on everything.
Not saying it and say personality is a liar of make up

If you ever read a romance novel for women, bad boys are the romantic interest most of the time
Heard women taking about it in the bus.
It's always the beautiful psychopath that fall in love with Becky and become obsessed with her and she has to deal with this psycho who is such a gigachad

I see hot guys shoot themselves in the foot and turn down the incel path when they start displaying their shitty politics and personality"
This makes me reminds when catboykami (racist streamer) was on omogle and this black slut was trying to fuck him so hard , even when he called her a monkey a lot of times , and he isn't even a chad just a white normie
He was thugmaxxed.