Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Ive deadass had a chadlite friend LARP as a blackpilled incel, I am not joking

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

My post count = X times Tyrone fucked your mom
★★★★★
So one of my chadlite friends I used to hangout with but stopped because his parents fucking hate me pretended to a blackpilled incel like a retard for some reason despite foids giving him attention & compliments and fuck even a foid smacked his ass once and me I am still yet to recieve any voluntarly female contact in my fucking life and apparently his reason for LARPing was because his gf cheated on him, FUCKING SEX HAVING NIGGER!!!! :lasereyes: :lasereyes:

People will say shits like "during my incel phase, i did this and that, tee hee"

9CDEFB3B C55B 4FF5 A268 ED932FF7575D

I've seen this a lot actually. An ex friend of mine used to call himself an Incel while he was dating 3 different women and having sex with them all because he just wasn't quite getting what he wanted from any of the women.

Incel is the new cool kid

Lol I hate when people try to larp as incels to appear "Cool" or "Edgy" or whatever