Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My brutal story as a blackcel part 1 (neighborhood+middle school)

Your memory is good to remember these things.

You're welcome and I agree even a tasty ice cream is enough to make me smile.
This reminded me one day I dreamed having ice cream with this girl I liked ,I told her the dream .She agreed but we never set up the date. I left the country without having a date with her.

It was over anyway in HS she was not single,I was waiting until uni however she wasn't single during that time also. However I found out she's dating a guy uglier than me ... it's brutal

This reminded me one day I dreamed having ice cream with this girl I liked ,I told her the dream .She agreed but we never set up the date. I left the country without having a date with her.

It was over anyway in HS she was not single,I was waiting until uni however she wasn't single during that time also. However I found out she's dating a guy uglier than me ... it's brutal
You being the one to make plans shows your desperation, it's horrible to eventually realise this when it is too late.

Dawg I am NOT reading all that

Mogs 90% of this forum

Not many
Most of them wouldn't lead me nowhere
You still had more experience with girls than most of this forum and the fact you had so many opportunities prove that women dont perceive you as creepy, which is very important. Tbh it sounds more like you are a failed normie than a truecel

You still had more experience with girls than most of this forum and the fact you had so many opportunities prove that women dont perceive you as creepy, which is very important. Tbh it sounds more like you are a failed normie than a truecel
You're right
But did you read all the post? Most of things I mentioned were failed opportunities ( I didn't approach)

dnrd ricecels have it worse tho

I’m an absolute trucel though @Qwertyuiop99 doesnt even come close no friends, 1 family member, closest I ever got with a girl is one that would fake flirt with me and bully me

tldr but I am sure there is a lot of talk about white women on this post

I’m an absolute trucel though @Qwertyuiop99 doesnt even come close no friends, 1 family member, closest I ever got with a girl is one that would fake flirt with me and bully me
I'm introverted