Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Ive deadass had a chadlite friend LARP as a blackpilled incel, I am not joking

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

The mayomexicurry
★★★★★
So one of my chadlite friends I used to hangout with but stopped because his parents fucking hate me pretended to a blackpilled incel like a retard for some reason despite foids giving him attention & compliments and fuck even a foid smacked his ass once and me I am still yet to recieve any voluntarly female contact in my fucking life and apparently his reason for LARPing was because his gf cheated on him, FUCKING SEX HAVING NIGGER!!!! :lasereyes: :lasereyes:

People will say shits like "during my incel phase, i did this and that, tee hee"

9CDEFB3B C55B 4FF5 A268 ED932FF7575D

I've seen this a lot actually. An ex friend of mine used to call himself an Incel while he was dating 3 different women and having sex with them all because he just wasn't quite getting what he wanted from any of the women.

Incel is the new cool kid

Lol I hate when people try to larp as incels to appear "Cool" or "Edgy" or whatever

Foids wetting their panties over ER on IT. Proof that ER was not incel but volcel mentalcel who wanted an aryan stacy. Never seen any foid comment like this over Minassian (although IRL side-by-side they'd both do OK if not mentalcel as Minassian was 6ft).

Last edited:
How can an incel even have a chadlite friend :feelssus: