Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's amazing how non western world is racist

To koniec

To koniec

Professional BBC larper
★★★★
Joined
Apr 14, 2020
Posts
3,816
Online
85d 3h 38m
Sadly westerners, europeans can't anymore racist even here ethnics laugh at muhh muhh cucked white nat soc while they keep alive their racial interests
I seen on /int/ one tunesian user going on rant how berbers are superior to europeans and turks and arabs too
Japs even don't pretend to not think that they are superior to chinks and koreans and probably whites too

sadly jews cut our balls only meds and slavs are still somewhat racist but still not enough


BummerDrummer @BummerDrummer
Transcended Trucel @Transcended Trucel
Mecoja @Mecoja
Broly @Broly
FullTimeLoser @FullTimeLoser
AllanKing @AllanKing member of han supremancist state
ThoughtfulCel @ThoughtfulCel
PPEcel @PPEcel
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
10,967
Online
126d 8h 1m
I dont support racism, people are genetically programed to be vary of people who are different from them. Its the best for people to stick to their own, i dont think people from different race/culture can live together peacefully; eventually some shit happens, one side opress the other and wars break out. All races are racist no exceptions.
 
Sean

Sean

Diagnosed ADHD
★★
Joined
Nov 2, 2021
Posts
101
Online
2d 1h 35m
To koniec said:
Sadly westerners, europeans can't anymore racist even here ethnics laugh at muhh muhh cucked white nat soc while they keep alive their racial interests
I seen on /int/ one tunesian user going on rant how berbers are superior to europeans and turks and arabs too
Japs even don't pretend to not think that they are superior to chinks and koreans and probably whites too

sadly jews cut our balls only meds and slavs are still somewhat racist but still not enough
Do you mind translating that gibberish?
 
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Posts
22,443
Online
308d 17h 17m
Sean said:
Do you mind translating that gibberish?
Don’t mind the polish schizophrenic

one day he says racism is bad and huwyt soupremacists are evil and BASED ETHNIC BROCELS :soy::soy::soy: should take over Europe, the next day he says this.

One of the many EEfags who’s brains have melted from the Soviet Union tainting the water of his ancestors
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
28,484
Online
272d 16h 14m
To koniec said:
Sadly westerners, europeans can't anymore racist even here ethnics laugh at muhh muhh cucked white nat soc while they keep alive their racial interests
I seen on /int/ one tunesian user going on rant how berbers are superior to europeans and turks and arabs too
Japs even don't pretend to not think that they are superior to chinks and koreans and probably whites too

sadly jews cut our balls only meds and slavs are still somewhat racist but still not enough


BummerDrummer @BummerDrummer
Transcended Trucel @Transcended Trucel
Mecoja @Mecoja
Broly @Broly
FullTimeLoser @FullTimeLoser
AllanKing @AllanKing member of han supremancist state
ThoughtfulCel @ThoughtfulCel
PPEcel @PPEcel
Westerners/Anglos are still racist tbh just not against niggers/spics and sometimes Arabs. They still hate rice and especially curries. Curries are hated 24/7 and racism is well accepted without any risk of criticism/job loss.
 
PPEcel

PPEcel

0/10 truecel
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
24,446
Online
184d 19h 46m
BummerDrummer said:
Don’t mind the polish schizophrenic

one day he says racism is bad and huwyt soupremacists are evil and BASED ETHNIC BROCELS :soy::soy::soy: should take over Europe, the next day he says this.

One of the many EEfags who’s brains have melted from the Soviet Union tainting the water of his ancestors
Man you are harsh

You aren't entirely incorrect but damn you don't pull your punches
 
ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
20,326
Online
357d 12h 25m
I'm still trying to figure out why you tagged me.
 
Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 26, 2018
Posts
31,063
Online
257d 15h 40m
PPEcel said:
Man you are harsh

You aren't entirely incorrect but damn you don't pull your punches
That's what makes him a valuable member to incels.is :feelsdevil:
 
To koniec

To koniec

Professional BBC larper
★★★★
Joined
Apr 14, 2020
Posts
3,816
Online
85d 3h 38m
BummerDrummer said:
Don’t mind the polish schizophrenic

one day he says racism is bad and huwyt soupremacists are evil and BASED ETHNIC BROCELS :soy::soy::soy: should take over Europe, the next day he says this.

One of the many EEfags who’s brains have melted from the Soviet Union tainting the water of his ancestors
nigga you forgot to say that westerners are racist to slavs

i'm not white natsoc cause i'm simply not white i value only my country interests while your anglo saxon germanics ''brothers'' are cucked by jews.
And never said this that should take over europe mr 5'5 manlet who worships nazis which would you threat as second class citizen

and this thread was more impulse reaction to that racist post on /int/

Transcended Trucel @Transcended Trucel
Mecoja @Mecoja
 
Last edited:
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

I CÄN'T KREMPI
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
6,864
Online
72d 2h 0m
BummerDrummer said:
One of the many EEfags who’s brains have melted from the Soviet Union tainting the water of his ancestors
These "people" are the European equivalent of spics:

-Low IQ
-they spend money on useless shit
-most of them work minimum wage jobs
-obnoxious in public spaces
-their women age like milk

At least spics don't get cucked as much as slavs.
To koniec said:
Sadly westerners, europeans can't anymore racist even here ethnics laugh at muhh muhh cucked white nat soc while they keep alive their racial interests
I seen on /int/ one tunesian user going on rant how berbers are superior to europeans and turks and arabs too
Japs even don't pretend to not think that they are superior to chinks and koreans and probably whites too

sadly jews cut our balls only meds and slavs are still somewhat racist but still not enough


BummerDrummer @BummerDrummer
Transcended Trucel @Transcended Trucel
Mecoja @Mecoja
Broly @Broly
FullTimeLoser @FullTimeLoser
AllanKing @AllanKing member of han supremancist state
ThoughtfulCel @ThoughtfulCel
PPEcel @PPEcel
Landlords in my neighborhood refuse non-german tenants.
 
C

C&UNIX

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Sep 2, 2021
Posts
398
Online
14d 20h 33m
Sean said:
Do you mind translating that gibberish?

Tribalism is rampant and flourishing other than in Northern Europe.
 
LeonTheSilent

LeonTheSilent

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Mar 7, 2021
Posts
267
Online
3d 8h 32m
Mecoja said:
I dont support racism, people are genetically programed to be vary of people who are different from them. Its the best for people to stick to their own, i dont think people from different race/culture can live together peacefully; eventually some shit happens, one side opress the other and wars break out. All races are racist no exceptions.
 
Hikikomori_cel

Hikikomori_cel

Depressed and Deathnic
★★
Joined
Sep 18, 2021
Posts
1,123
Online
24d 13h 40m
Mecoja said:
I dont support racism, people are genetically programed to be vary of people who are different from them. Its the best for people to stick to their own, i dont think people from different race/culture can live together peacefully; eventually some shit happens, one side opress the other and wars break out. All races are racist no exceptions.
Extremely based
 
Algeriancel

Algeriancel

Banned
-
Joined
Apr 6, 2019
Posts
7,792
Online
134d 14h 36m

I've been waiting for you To koniec @To koniec
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top