Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR The .is ethnicity list summary thread.

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
This is basically me summing up the results of those ethnicity lists I posted and some insights into it.

Note that even if these aren't super precise numbers, they'll still give you an overall look at the makeup of the forum

---

Non-Whites:

Total Non-Whites: ~235

Mutts: ~29

-Hapas: ~10

-Mulattos: ~7

-Other Mutt: ~17

Rices: ~34

-Chinese: 7

-SEAcels: 6

-Other/Ambigious: 21

Blacks: ~33

Sandniggers: ~39

-Nafris: ~9

-Iranians/Armenians: ~6

-Turks: ~7

-Arabs: ~17

Curries: ~50

-Curries with Muslim ancestry (all-Indo Aryan): ~12

-Non-Muslim Indo-Aryans: ~26

-Dravidians: ~12

Spics: ~36

-Mexicans: ~10

-Brazilians: ~7

-Other: ~19

Jews: ~13

------------------------

Whites:

Total Whites: ~225

Might not add up completely because Euros can be of a certain ethnicity and live in another country, so it'll be a bit fuzzy

Euros: ~123

Slavs: ~40

Britfags: ~24

Germans: ~16

Meds: ~12

Nordics: ~10

Other Europeans: ~21

NAcels: ~102

Amerimutts: ~69

Canadians: ~10

Aussies/Kiwis: ~5

Brazilian Whites: ~9

Aussies: ~9

Other Whites: ~6

----

Percentage-wise, what you end up having is:

Whites- ~49%

Non-Whites: ~51%

-Curries- ~11%

-Sandniggers: ~8%

-Spics: ~8%

-Rices: ~8%

-Blacks: ~7%

-Mutts: ~6%

-Jews: ~3%

Unfortunately the most oppressed minorities here are not kikes, but abos and gypsies. We have 1 of each here. :lul: @Nigerlozi @Mecoja

---------

Comparison:

It's actually pretty interesting to compare the general demographics of incels with real life (((diverse))) and (((multicultural) centres of the world to see the difference. For example, some ethnic makeup of the literal Indian colony of London:

White: 53.8%

Black: 13.5%

South Asian: 10.8%

Chinese: 1.7% (assuming overall rice percentage is around 3%)

Arab: 1.6% (assuming total sandnigger percentage is around 2%)

White and Asian: 1.4% (assuming total hapa percentage is is lower than that but not by too much, probably around 0.9%. Interesting when you consider the fact that around 2% of the forum is hapa)

Mulatto: 2.4%

Das rite, an incel forum is more diverse and contains a higher percentage of ethnics then the city quite literally known for the amount of niggers and shitskins taking it over. :feelskek:

Not even going to mention the amount of white liberal woketard faggot Ivy League universities (that create endless research papers on le angry straight white incels) that aren't even fucking close to this forum's level of diversity, you can search those demographics up easily.

Anyways that was basically the point of making these lists, curiosity and boredom. Maybe some of you can analyze this information and come up with something better out of it. :feelscomfy:

This is basically me summing up the results of those ethnicity lists I posted and some insights into it.

Note that even if these aren't super precise numbers, they'll still give you an overall look at the makeup of the forum

---

Non-Whites:

------------------------

Whites:

Might not add up completely because Euros can be of a certain ethnicity and live in another country, so it'll be a bit fuzzy

----

Whites- ~49%

-Curries- ~11%

Unfortunately the most oppressed minorities here are not kikes, but abos and gypsies. We have 1 of each here. :lul: @Nigerlozi @Mecoja

---------

Comparison:

It's actually pretty interesting to compare the general demographics of incels with real life (((diverse))) and (((multicultural) centres of the world to see the difference. For example, some ethnic makeup of the literal Indian colony of London:

White and Asian: 1.4% (assuming total hapa percentage is is lower than that but not by too much, probably around 0.9%. Interesting when you consider the fact that around 2% of the forum is hapa)

Das rite, an incel forum is more diverse and contains a higher percentage of ethnics then the city quite literally known for the amount of niggers and shitskins taking it over. :feelskek:

Not even going to mention the amount of white liberal woketard faggot Ivy League universities (that create endless research papers on le angry straight white incels) that aren't even fucking close to this forum's level of diversity, you can search those demographics up easily.

Anyways that was basically the point of making these lists, curiosity and boredom. Maybe some of you can analyze this information and come up with something better out of it. :feelscomfy:
OK BUT DROP NAMES LAZY BASTARD

Normies who are against this site are officially racist

Links to lists:

This ethnicity tier list reminds me of /pol/ or the dissident right in general. Tfw the far right is more diverse than leftist circles

Can't wait for the Whitecel lists to drop; I think doing it by sub-group(Nord, Med, Slav, etc) would make most sense.

Links to lists:

And here I was wondering whether the one for whites already droped and I just didn't get tagged in it:feelskek::feelskek:.

You bout to publish that one soon then:feelshmm:?

Can't wait for the Whitecel lists to drop; I think doing it by sub-group(Nord, Med, Slav, etc) would make most sense.

Diversity is our strength!

You made a incorrection

Thanks for making the feds jobs easier

Just kidding, great job

Reminded me of this meme

r6msmq2ae4e61.jpg

I thought this was an extremist white supremacist hate group?

In pie chart format, because who doesn't love a good one?
Piechart2

I bet there are zero abos on inceltears

The great replacement has already happened on .is, non-whites are the majority, whites are the minority. Btw, I don't hate whites, I love every incel on here regardless of race/ethnicity.

still cucked and it's over no matter what we do

@PLA1092 you know it's over too.

Nice analysis. White percentage here is like 1-2% higher than the White Percentage of Pretoria as of 2011.

I wish there were actual South African Boers on this forum.

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

Despite whites being a majority in the places where this site is used the most, minorities make up most of the site. Per capita data would be eye opening. But that’s a lot of math

I hope you will post the whitecel lists next.

I remember the last official .is survey from a few years ago where it said that more than half of users were white.

Seems like things didn't changed a lot since. :feelscomfy:

Diversity is our strength.

the number says it all

I thought this was an extremist white supremacist hate group?
incels.is is a progressive, diverse and pro-feminist queer online group. Where would you get such an idea?

Is that legit?
Yes but most of them were founded after nazis realized they're slowly but surely losing the war.
So they changed racial policies and started having(faking) admirable views on other ethnicities so they fight for them in asia etc.

---

Non-Whites:

------------------------

Whites:

----

Whites- ~49%

-Curries- ~11%

---------

Comparison:

53.8% of fakecels on the forum, jfl at the state of .is

---

Non-Whites:

------------------------

Whites:

----

Whites- ~49%

-Curries- ~11%

---------

Comparison:

I mean for the black category, you could add indigenous africans and africa americs idk, just a idea

I mean for the black category, you could add indigenous africans and africa americs idk, just a idea
It’s funny how there is no breakdown for blacks when niggers are the most genetically diverse. All non-Africans are descendants from like 20 people who walked out of Africa 70 000 years ago

It’s funny how there is no breakdown for blacks when niggers are the most genetically diverse. All non-Africans are descendants from like 20 people who walked out of Africa 70 000 years ago
Source?

Yes but most of them were founded after nazis realized they're slowly but surely losing the war.
So they changed racial policies and started having(faking) admirable views on other ethnicities so they fight for them in asia etc.
Jfc

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back