Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dissecting Indian Whore's Rant about White Men Hating Her

Jeets are so low-trust & dishonest individuals, the two Curry """friends""" I had irl were backstabbing cunts.

Thing is, Curries are incapable of running anything. They will just be used as a slave populace for their Jewish & Jew-alligned White & Curry overlords

@DarkStar white british man goes to pajeet land and gets swarmed by jeets begging for money. Nothing ever changes, they still need to leech off of whites like parasites in order to survive. If these shitskins need white people to survive, why the fuck did they resist British colonization? They should have just let it be.

@Chudpreet @Anandkonda @currycel102

This cartoon is fucking hilarious, but the comments are also a treasure trove of blackpills

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhRM23EizwM&ab_channel=StudioEeksaurus

Doesn't seem to apply to South Indians :feelskek:

View: https://youtu.be/niq0Na6yh_c

@Rapist @Acorn Just be Tamil/Mallu guys, y'all are fakecel :feelsseriously:

Doesn't seem to apply to South Indians :feelskek:

View: https://youtu.be/niq0Na6yh_c

View attachment 1299434

@Rapist @Acorn Just be Tamil/Mallu guys, y'all are fakecel :feelsseriously:

South indians tend to have more Caucasoid-adjacent features, whereas north indians have more Asian-adjacent features, that's the difference. It's not about the skin color but the bones. That's why for example you have East Brachid type which you can see is in north india, yet it's also the genetic result of mixing with "South Mongoloids"

the video tries to make it look like north africa and middle east are browner than india LMAO

@DarkStar white british man goes to pajeet land and gets swarmed by jeets begging for money. Nothing ever changes, they still need to leech off of whites like parasites in order to survive. If these shitskins need white people to survive, why the fuck did they resist British colonization? They should have just let it be.

View attachment 1298623
Jfl, I low how Jeets(and Africans) always use "colonialism" as an excuse of everything: The thing is, they just fling it around like some meaningless epithet without explaining what actually happened.

South indians tend to have more Caucasoid-adjacent features, whereas north indians have more Asian-adjacent features, that's the difference. It's not about the skin color but the bones. That's why for example you have East Brachid type which you can see is in north india, yet it's also the genetic result of mixing with "South Mongoloids"

View attachment 1299435View attachment 1299437
Yeah

the video tries to make it look like north africa and middle east are browner than india LMAO

View attachment 1299438
lol :feelskek:

Jfl, I low how Jeets(and Africans) always use "colonialism" as an excuse of everything: The thing is, they just fling it around like some meaningless epithet without explaining what actually happened.
I can maybe understand pajeets to a degree, since they've had civilization, but niggers are coping hard. Anywhere they go turns into a shithole, no matter where they are in the world. Even indians in East Africa are capable of ruling over them due to the IQ mog. And pajeets aren't even that high IQ, only 76
Curries love to project

And jfl at how shit that animation is. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The original South Park animation mogs
The point of the animation is to show that even normies are aware of how brutal it is to be a shitskin, yet somehow when whites say they dont want to mix with poo-colored people, it's seen as racist. Even I myself despite being attracted to black stacies wouldn't want to have half black kids.