Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR The .is ethnicity list summary thread.

Good work.

Incels.is shows how the world could be.
We use all the forbidden racist words, but then we just laugh about it, because we know we have much more in common than what divides us.

Meanwhile, Israel probably killed more people in the last 15 minutes, than all the ERs and AMs and Chos put together. Where's that incelphobia getting you?

Made the Jew color green :feelskek:

Truly good work though. This was very interesting to read.

Diversity is our strength:lul::feelskek:

Links to lists:

Did u count yourself in?

I still hope and believe that the broken down and detailed/complete list of whitecels will be posted one day:D:owo:.

I cant see the list :shock:

I remember the incels.co survey had 51% whites and 49% nonwhites back in 2018.

Oh boy, have times changed...

Half the forum are white & almost none are niggers how can you say blacks can be incel???

Half the forum are white & almost none are niggers how can you say blacks can be incel???
Most can't make a proper english sentence.

Blackcels here are among the top % of black people.

Impressive work, I think it's interesting how fakestream says that this community is just white but the numbers you put together disagree. SMH. This site is more diverse than any woke groups out there. :feelsstudy:

How many whites?

From diversity we derive strength! we must crush the white supremacist homogenous IncelTears!

You forgot to add the faggot race and include @Fat Link also strong JBW energy
Screenshot 2023 11 30 84924 PM

showing one photo of an ugly person being in a relationship compared to statistics just to prove something is very similar to the boys at r/IncelTears.
Hey faggot!
Have you ever seen a deformed brown male ascending?
Or a regular brown male ascending?
Aha faggot

I wonder if i was classified as Nordic or German, since i'm both.

This is basically me summing up the results of those ethnicity lists I posted and some insights into it.

Note that even if these aren't super precise numbers, they'll still give you an overall look at the makeup of the forum

---

Non-Whites:

Total Non-Whites: ~235

Mutts: ~29

-Hapas: ~10

-Mulattos: ~7

-Other Mutt: ~17

Rices: ~34

-Chinese: 7

-SEAcels: 6

-Other/Ambigious: 21

Blacks: ~33

Sandniggers: ~39

-Nafris: ~9

-Iranians/Armenians: ~6

-Turks: ~7

-Arabs: ~17

Curries: ~50

-Curries with Muslim ancestry (all-Indo Aryan): ~12

-Non-Muslim Indo-Aryans: ~26

-Dravidians: ~12

Spics: ~36

-Mexicans: ~10

-Brazilians: ~7

-Other: ~19

Jews: ~13

------------------------

Whites:

Total Whites: ~225

Might not add up completely because Euros can be of a certain ethnicity and live in another country, so it'll be a bit fuzzy

Euros: ~123

Slavs: ~40

Britfags: ~24

Germans: ~16

Meds: ~12

Nordics: ~10

Other Europeans: ~21

NAcels: ~102

Amerimutts: ~69

Canadians: ~10

Aussies/Kiwis: ~5

Brazilian Whites: ~9

Aussies: ~9

Other Whites: ~6

----

Percentage-wise, what you end up having is:

Whites- ~49%

Non-Whites: ~51%

-Curries- ~11%

-Sandniggers: ~8%

-Spics: ~8%

-Rices: ~8%

-Blacks: ~7%

-Mutts: ~6%

-Jews: ~3%

Unfortunately the most oppressed minorities here are not kikes, but abos and gypsies. We have 1 of each here. :lul: @Nigerlozi @Mecoja

---------

Comparison:

It's actually pretty interesting to compare the general demographics of incels with real life (((diverse))) and (((multicultural) centres of the world to see the difference. For example, some ethnic makeup of the literal Indian colony of London:

White: 53.8%

Black: 13.5%

South Asian: 10.8%

Chinese: 1.7% (assuming overall rice percentage is around 3%)

Arab: 1.6% (assuming total sandnigger percentage is around 2%)

White and Asian: 1.4% (assuming total hapa percentage is is lower than that but not by too much, probably around 0.9%. Interesting when you consider the fact that around 2% of the forum is hapa)

Mulatto: 2.4%

Das rite, an incel forum is more diverse and contains a higher percentage of ethnics then the city quite literally known for the amount of niggers and shitskins taking it over. :feelskek:

Not even going to mention the amount of white liberal woketard faggot Ivy League universities (that create endless research papers on le angry straight white incels) that aren't even fucking close to this forum's level of diversity, you can search those demographics up easily.

Anyways that was basically the point of making these lists, curiosity and boredom. Maybe some of you can analyze this information and come up with something better out of it. :feelscomfy:
BRITFAGS AND KIWIS XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD @proudweeb BEER SPITTED ON SCREEN WHEN SEEIN BRITFAGS AND KIWIS XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I’m a ricecel/drugcel anyone else here like doing drugs?

the niggers and invaders on here hate me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back