Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR The .is ethnicity list summary thread.

No ethnicity for your face

Jews: everyone besides me

WHERES MY PEOPLE, WHERE IS THE LIST?

Can't wait for the Whitecel lists to drop; I think doing it by sub-group(Nord, Med, Slav, etc) would make most sense.
have you ever noticed that there are no Western white [andlo-saxon/english, Celtic, gaulic/french]

have you ever noticed that there are no Western white [andlo-saxon/english, Celtic, gaulic/french]
We have tons of those here.

spiritually, i wanna rape some feminists after i send their soyer husbands to their ancestors

This is basically me summing up the results of those ethnicity lists I posted and some insights into it.

Note that even if these aren't super precise numbers, they'll still give you an overall look at the makeup of the forum

---

Non-Whites:

Total Non-Whites: ~235

Mutts: ~29

-Hapas: ~10

-Mulattos: ~7

-Other Mutt: ~17

Rices: ~34

-Chinese: 7

-SEAcels: 6

-Other/Ambigious: 21

Blacks: ~33

Sandniggers: ~39

-Nafris: ~9

-Iranians/Armenians: ~6

-Turks: ~7

-Arabs: ~17

Curries: ~50

-Curries with Muslim ancestry (all-Indo Aryan): ~12

-Non-Muslim Indo-Aryans: ~26

-Dravidians: ~12

Spics: ~36

-Mexicans: ~10

-Brazilians: ~7

-Other: ~19

Jews: ~13

------------------------

Whites:

Total Whites: ~225

Might not add up completely because Euros can be of a certain ethnicity and live in another country, so it'll be a bit fuzzy

Euros: ~123

Slavs: ~40

Britfags: ~24

Germans: ~16

Meds: ~12

Nordics: ~10

Other Europeans: ~21

NAcels: ~102

Amerimutts: ~69

Canadians: ~10

Aussies/Kiwis: ~5

Brazilian Whites: ~9

Aussies: ~9

Other Whites: ~6

----

Percentage-wise, what you end up having is:

Whites- ~49%

Non-Whites: ~51%

-Curries- ~11%

-Sandniggers: ~8%

-Spics: ~8%

-Rices: ~8%

-Blacks: ~7%

-Mutts: ~6%

-Jews: ~3%

Unfortunately the most oppressed minorities here are not kikes, but abos and gypsies. We have 1 of each here. :lul: @Nigerlozi @Mecoja

---------

Comparison:

It's actually pretty interesting to compare the general demographics of incels with real life (((diverse))) and (((multicultural) centres of the world to see the difference. For example, some ethnic makeup of the literal Indian colony of London:

White: 53.8%

Black: 13.5%

South Asian: 10.8%

Chinese: 1.7% (assuming overall rice percentage is around 3%)

Arab: 1.6% (assuming total sandnigger percentage is around 2%)

White and Asian: 1.4% (assuming total hapa percentage is is lower than that but not by too much, probably around 0.9%. Interesting when you consider the fact that around 2% of the forum is hapa)

Mulatto: 2.4%

Das rite, an incel forum is more diverse and contains a higher percentage of ethnics then the city quite literally known for the amount of niggers and shitskins taking it over. :feelskek:

Not even going to mention the amount of white liberal woketard faggot Ivy League universities (that create endless research papers on le angry straight white incels) that aren't even fucking close to this forum's level of diversity, you can search those demographics up easily.

Anyways that was basically the point of making these lists, curiosity and boredom. Maybe some of you can analyze this information and come up with something better out of it. :feelscomfy:
WHERES THE LIST OF USERS AND WHAT THEY ARE, THIS ONLY SAYS WHITES AND A NUMBER

WHERES THE LIST OF USERS AND WHAT THEY ARE, THIS ONLY SAYS WHITES AND A NUMBER
A lot of people larp about their race as well too unless you asked for face verifications then there is no way to know fully.

Normies who are against this site are officially racist

Normies ARE racist.

We are incel because of RACISM.

(I'm Arab, Nafri in the list of @PLA1092 )

But yes, this is would be another case of their racism, like so many other cases.

No ethnicity for your face

Cope. 3/10 White > 5/10 Arab (in the eyes of women). Despite better face for the latter.

Anyone who denies the racepill and JBW is not not really blackpilled.

im not a jew btw

It’s over for demographic-cels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back