Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over IT HAS WON! IT'S OVER!

Truecelcel

Truecelcel

Officer
★★★★
Fat Link posted a poll, asking if someone could be truecel if they REGULARLY go on DATES with FOIDS

These 82 users said they can:

Among them:
Wereq
Turbosperg
Luzifer
Blackpillednigga
Pacinoman
Chudpreet
MASTER
B/W Muttcel

IT Infiltration status: Complete.

Jfl, they must be trolling surely

Two of those users are banned now

What a delusion.

.is has fallen

Regularly wasn't part of the question though. It was about if users had gone on any dates at all. :feelscomfy:

Retarded GrAY nigger. That wasn't his question, and if you read the thread maybe you'd figure out why all of us voted that way.

If I was able to go on dates i wouldn't consider myself an incel. Some incels have the 'sex' threshold which is wrong
in my opinion. The threshold is actually whether a woman will date you. A female will assess you in the first 15 seconds
and decide if she will shag you. If she is dating you then she has said yes in her mind.

Incels who regularly date are fake cels and should be eradicated from the site. I would do anything to fucking date
a female or receive a match or message back.

Im invisible to w0men and to society,

So no dates for me.

Tried going for ethnic w0men, most of them are not intreasted or intreasted in m0ney.

Afriacn w0men are g0lddigers, espcially. All of them asking me to pay for their bills day one.

Dating is trash worldwide, either wait for a s3xbot or an alien.

Retarded GrAY nigger. That wasn't his question, and if you read the thread maybe you'd figure out why all of us voted that way.
You were a gray 73 posts ago you *FUCKING* idiot

So no dates for me.

Tried going for ethnic w0men, most of them are not intreasted or intreasted in m0ney.

Afriacn w0men are g0lddigers, espcially. All of them asking me to pay for their bills day one.

Same, if I could get dates I'd be busy ascending RIGHT NOW

Regularly wasn't part of the question though. It was about if users had gone on any dates at all. :feelscomfy:
Thanks for reminding him that. I've never said I go to dates regularly lol

Yeah, if you are dating regularly than idk that is weird but I don't believe that was the question.

If you want to discuss infiltration, why do you seek to create infighting and divsion whilst adding nothing intelligent to the conversation? @Truecelcel

The real infiltrators become easy to spot once you think as I do

You can be used for your money on dates.

If I was able to go on dates i wouldn't consider myself an incel. Some incels have the 'sex' threshold which is wrong
in my opinion. The threshold is actually whether a woman will date you. A female will assess you in the first 15 seconds
and decide if she will shag you. If she is dating you then she has said yes in her mind.

Incels who regularly date are fake cels and should be eradicated from the site. I would do anything to fucking date

This wasn't the way things were back in my day.

I mean, we did have provisions that said "You could be incel when once you weren't incel. You can BECOME incel and leave behind the days of being a sexhaver." But we never actually established criteria for meeting those conditions. What we did say was "Just don't ever admit to any romantic success, because it'll get you banned for bragging."

And yet, here we are today. I guess the argument is "No no no it's bluepilled to think women are rational enough to like you just because they go on a date with you, I am blackpilled and hate women, therefore I'm still willing to accept men as incels even though they have romantic success."

This wasn't the way things were back in my day.

I mean, we did have provisions that said "You could be incel when once you weren't incel. You can BECOME incel and leave behind the days of being a sexhaver." But we never actually established criteria for meeting those conditions. What we did say was "Just don't ever admit to any romantic success, because it'll get you banned for bragging."

And yet, here we are today. I guess the argument is "No no no it's bluepilled to think women are rational enough to like you just because they go on a date with you, I am blackpilled and hate women, therefore I'm still willing to accept men as incels even though they have romantic success."
I have sex every day 365 days a year but i don't have it twice a day, i am incel for 12 hours a day. let me post here

So no dates for me.

Hate redpiller retards who advocate going for foreign women as if they're somehow any better. What the fuck would make u think they're any different? XX behavior is their innate nature, isn't limited to any nation state. A seemingly obedient Muslim tradwife is no different than a raving western gen z college slut. At their core they're the same creature

Never specified regularly you lying faggot

Once upon a time, to reveal that you had done it even once was a punishable offense.

I've said over and over truecels are the minority here. There's prob more trucels on IT than here

This is also why trucel status doesn't matter to me all that matters is being genuinely blackpilled and not caving for every woman that shows the slightest attention...trucels understandably are more vulnerable to female manipulation

I've said over and over truecels are the minority here. There's prob more trucels on IT than here
Trucel trait: posting on IT pretending not to be incel..cope

Exactly. These retards think you can be a truecel, even if you're not KHHV:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Hate redpiller retards who advocate going for foreign women as if they're somehow any better. What the fuck would make u think they're any different? XX behavior is their innate nature, isn't limited to any nation state. A seemingly obedient Muslim tradwife is no different than a raving western gen z college slut. At their core they're the same creature
Even then, if they'd be ATTRACTED to you, you're a fakecel anywhere

Once upon a time, to reveal that you had done it even once was a punishable offense.
I’ve never been on a date so it’s not relevant to my life, but on another platform I was mutuals with a blackcel who had. I had seen his face and everything, this guy was a fat aspie and even had subscriptions to foids’ OnlyFans & shit. He managed two dates with obese white chicks but got no intimate contact at all, he remains a khhv

Exactly. These retards think you can be a truecel, even if you're not KHHV:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Date ≠ not KHHV

Not all dates result in any type of intimate contact

The threshold is actually whether a woman will date you. A female will assess you in the first 15 seconds

Even then, if they'd be ATTRACTED to you, you're a fakecel anywhere
Date ≠ attraction. Dude are you even blackpilled? Plenty of foids literally just go on dates to use guys for food, free movie tickets, and other such things. Others are just trying to scout out a potential betabuxxer

Obviously I agree that if a guy had a legit relationship he doesn’t belong on this forum. But dates alone mean little to nothing

I’ve never been on a date so it’s not relevant to my life, but on another platform I was mutuals with a blackcel who had. I had seen his face and everything, this guy was a fat aspie and even had subscriptions to foids’ OnlyFans & shit. He managed two dates with obese white chicks but got no intimate contact at all, he remains a khhv

I wish him luck, but to call yourself "incel" carries an incredible burden of proof. To call yourself "incel" is to say "I'm not just some normie who's socially retarded and not that handsome."

I wish him luck, but to call yourself "incel" carries an incredible burden of proof. To call yourself "incel" is to say "I'm not just some normie who's socially retarded and not that handsome."
A good deal of this forum would mog him. I don’t think those foids were attracted to him, they were probably just using him to get free shit or went with him out of pity. The fact that he couldn’t even get a hug or a repeat date from either foid confirms this

A good deal of this forum would mog him.

Would they? Do you know for sure? Because maybe they shouldn't be here.

There's a reason we don't have a "rate my picture" thread anymore. This thing only works if we don't go dick measuring by talking about our successes. We should know next to nothing about each other.

Would they? Do you know for sure? Because maybe they shouldn't be here.

There's a reason we don't have a "rate my picture" thread anymore. This thing only works if we don't go dick measuring by talking about our successes. We should know next to nothing about each other.
The fact that he was obese and most people here are not (presumably) means they would

He has no real halos to make up for being fat. Height-wise he was only 5’10”

Some incels have the 'sex' threshold which is wrong in my opinion. The threshold is actually whether a woman will date you.
Yeah too many fakecels think that incel literally just means virgin who wants to fuck. I remember some normie fag came on here a few months ago talking about his girlfriend and claiming that he's still technically an incel because they hadn't had sex yet.

The fact that he was obese and most people here are not (presumably) means they would

He has no real halos to make up for being fat. Height-wise he was only 5’10”

Fatness can be fixed. Shouldn't even be counted as evidence in your "Am I Incel" case. I'd be incel if I never wiped my ass, but that's entirely within my power to control.

Fatness can be fixed. Shouldn't even be counted as evidence in your "Am I Incel" case. I'd be incel if I never wiped my ass, but that's entirely within my power to control.
True but for levels of obesity like the one he was at it leaves stretch marks & sagging skin in the aftermath. At least I think

True but for levels of obesity like the one he was at it leaves stretch marks & sagging skin in the aftermath. At least I think

Still fixable. The argument against inceldom is that we supposedly aren't trying/working hard enough. If you're that much of a fatass, you prove the naysayers right.

Still fixable. The argument against inceldom is that we supposedly aren't trying/working hard enough. If you're that much of a fatass, you prove the naysayers right.
True. I do believe you need to at least be at a weight where you can see your bone structure to know if it’s definitively over or not. A guy like him I’d put in an anbiguous zone. Could be decent-looking underneath the pounds but I also wouldn’t ibstantly brand him fakecel for getting two dates