Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over IT HAS WON! IT'S OVER!

Even then, if they'd be ATTRACTED to you, you're a fakecel anywhere
All you have to do is be white and not be subhuman/deformed/too autistic or short. All ethnic whores want the same thing, some are more vocal than others. Whites r sorta fakecels in the sense that most of them have the last resort of geomaxxing

Regularly wasn't part of the question though. It was about if users had gone on any dates at all. :feelscomfy:
this is correct, obviously incels can get setup on troll dates, trannyfishes, etc.

look at how many of them are GrAYs

this is correct, obviously incels can get setup on troll dates, trannyfishes, etc.
Not a common occurrence. Nobody honestly cares about doing all that

Still fixable. The argument against inceldom is that we supposedly aren't trying/working hard enough. If you're that much of a fatass, you prove the naysayers right.

Easily rectified - get a normie to use your pictures to get you a date. I've paid hot women to talk to girls using my profile and they have given up. Looks discrimination and too high male beauty standards is rife and the reason.

Easily rectified - get a normie to use your pictures to get you a date. I've paid hot women to talk to girls using my profile and they have given up. Looks discrimination and too high male beauty standards is rife and the reason.

If you're ugly because of fatness, you aren't really incel because fatness can be fixed.

A date is like a job interview unless the girls are setting up the date with you then you're a fakecel

Fat Link posted a poll, asking if someone could be truecel if they REGULARLY go on DATES with FOIDS

These 82 users said they can:
View attachment 972800

Among them:
Wereq
Turbosperg
Luzifer
Blackpillednigga
Pacinoman
Chudpreet
MASTER
B/W Muttcel

IT Infiltration status: Complete.
how many of those are shitskins?

K grAY, but that was about being at least on a single date, not regular dating

It depends on the definition of the word "date". If "date" means going out with foids - then you could say that going with a foid to a dinner and her using you for that dinner is a date. By this definition I would say even if you go on a date every single day - you are an incel.

Last edited:
I guess having sex still makes us inkwell if we have bad attitude :foidSoy: