Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is this guy really THAT better looking than @whogivesafucc ?

only the ugly can be incel
★★★
A few months back, I redownloaded tinder account and changed fucc's pictures with pics of some chad from lookism and started swiping again.
Whogivesafucc was able to get only 6 matches in span of 2 days where I live.
https://incels.is/threads/whogivesafucc-tinder-experiment.51869/

image-6-png.1854

image-13-png.1860

I'd rate fucc a 6-7
and chris 7-8
the difference should be about 1 psl point, chris clearly has better lower third but other than that I can't see why the results are so different.

and yet.. chris got 40+ matches (I swiped one session more after this + got unmatched a lot due to reckless racism )
image-6-png.1855

It is truly over. I knew how the life was for good looking people but when you are doing it yourself it really hits you hard.
A chad's life:
Image 11

I had started swiping left on uggos too

image-5-png.1857

image-8-png.1858

image-12-png.1859

After getting matches, I started getting reckless and wanted to test how much these whores would tolerate racism for chad. it was 50/50
some still talked to me and wanted to meet, some unmatched;

image-1-png.1861

image-2-png.1862

image-3-png.1863

image-14-png.1864

Attachments

• image (13).png
    image (13).png
    170.5 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:
I would rate chirs a 9. His face is almost perfect. I can't find any flaw.

Whogivesafuc a 6 imho

Aspie photo vs a good lighting photo tbh good lighting gives you the glow removes any imperfections from the skin brightens up your eyes the aspie photo is terrible you can barely see the face very clear scleral show and shit looking skin + an autistic stubble i don't even know if you can even call it a stubble tbh.

Lol yes he is way better looking.

As I've always stated, fucc is the most overrated male on the planet by the website. Legit if I stretch as far as can and be as nice as possible, the best I can do is a 5. It really should be a 4. Look at his long as horse face... look at that shitty facial hair... you could land a plane on that philtrum. He's literally only saved by his height. Chris is a madman and a slayer... Fucc is a normalfag at best.

Yes, whogivesafucc was majorly overrated on here. He has a great eye area but his pig snout majorly failos him.

You can't rate whites, my nigga.

Yes, whogivesafucc was majorly overrated on here. He has a great eye area but his pig snout majorly failos him.
He skin looks unhealthy too which is also a major failo

A few months back, I redownloaded tinder account and changed fucc's pictures with pics of some chad from lookism and started swiping again.

image-6-png.1854

image-13-png.1860

I'd rate fucc a 6-7
and chris 7-8
the difference should be about 1 psl point, chris clearly has better lower third but other than that I can't see why the results are so different.

and yet.. chris got 40+ matches (I swiped one session more after this + got unmatched a lot due to reckless racism )
image-6-png.1855

It is truly over. I knew how the life was for good looking people but when you are doing it yourself it really hits you hard.
A chad's life:
View attachment 53868

image-5-png.1857

image-8-png.1858

image-12-png.1859

After getting matches, I started getting reckless and wanted to test how much these whores would tolerate racism for chad. it was 50/50

image-1-png.1861

image-2-png.1862

image-3-png.1863

image-14-png.1864

Fuck Chris. Someone needs to use his nose for target practice. Hate his bluepilled nonsense on Looksmax

i really dont get this whogivesafucc chad circlejerk. he is FAR from a chad. easily low tier normie, maybe high tier normie fully looksmaxxed. same goes for gambler who is far from a chad. he has good facial structure but bland midface. this forum needs to stop overexaggurating about this shit ffs.

As I've always stated, fucc is the most overrated male on the planet by the website. Legit if I stretch as far as can and be as nice as possible, the best I can do is a 5. It really should be a 4. Look at his long as horse face... look at that shitty facial hair... you could land a plane on that philtrum. He's literally only saved by his height. Chris is a madman and a slayer... Fucc is a normalfag at best.

No true slayer would post on an autistic Lookmaxing forum.

i really dont get this whogivesafucc chad circlejerk. he is FAR from a chad. easily low tier normie, maybe high tier normie fully looksmaxxed. same goes for gambler who is far from a chad. he has good facial structure but bland midface. this forum needs to stop overexaggurating about this shit ffs.
Same with weed tbh ngl

image-6-png.1854

image-13-png.1860

I'd rate fucc a 6-7
and chris 7-8

image-6-png.1855

A chad's life:
View attachment 53868

image-5-png.1857

image-8-png.1858

image-12-png.1859

image-1-png.1861

image-2-png.1862

image-3-png.1863

image-14-png.1864

Just read all the texts. Some of the women are literally agreeing with him that there are too many brown men in Germany. Just kill me. You just killed my fantasy of Germany being an ethnic heaven. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

[
weed looks decent from the front but according to himself he has a recessed chin.
He has a recessed chin and his pic is also an anglefraud. I can make myself look decent at certain angles although I have a recessed chin, narrow jaw and hooked nose.

Just read all the texts. Some of the women are literally agreeing with him that there are too many brown men in Germany. Just kill me. You just killed my fantasy of Germany being an ethnic heaven. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
I did you a solid then.
Germany (or europe for that matter) being a colorblind liberal utopia is a meme spammed by internet shutins.
2015 refugee crisis made things worse, it was government that let the fuges in
Being brown is a huge failo in europe, everybody will assume u are mudslime arab//turk and hate ur guts for it.

>Just read all the texts. Some of the women are literally agreeing with him that there

i havent even ss'd half of it.
white women (according to stats) are the LEAST likely group to racemix across ALL genders and races.
less then even black women.

Just Be White theory is more like MustBeWhite theory in reality
it wont get you a gf itself, but it's a must.

I did you a solid then.
Germany (or europe for that matter) being a colorblind liberal utopia is a meme spammed by internet shutins.
Being brown is a huge failo in europe, everybody will assume u are mudslime arab//turk and hate ur guts for it.

>Just read all the texts. Some of the women are literally agreeing with him that there

white women (according to stats) are the LEAST likely group to racemix across ALL genders and races.

Just give me the rope...

I did you a solid then.

Browns shouldn't have been let in at all. Now that the floodgates have been opened, it's like an endless tsunami of shit pouring into Europe.

Browns shouldn't have been let in at all. Now that the floodgates have been opened, it's like an endless tsunami of shit pouring into Europe.

Makes me pretty damn happy, tbh. This is one of the only reasons I refuse to rope - to see Europe turn into a complete shithole.

eh, even germany is still 85-90% white (im counting ruskis, poles, ukranians and other euros as white as well)
it's not as bad as you think it is. at least in europe

Just give me the rope...
I will finish and demolish all the futile copes of incels

will do a mudslime episode next

image-6-png.1854

image-13-png.1860

I'd rate fucc a 6-7
and chris 7-8

image-6-png.1855

A chad's life:
View attachment 53868

image-5-png.1857

image-8-png.1858

image-12-png.1859

image-1-png.1861

image-2-png.1862

image-3-png.1863

image-14-png.1864

Chris is on looksmax.org. Ended up pissing off the whole board & even the Chad "Incels". Ended up getting temp banned.

@averageblokecel can verify this.

Chris is on looksmax.org. Ended up pissing off the whole board & even the Chad "Incels". Ended up getting temp banned.

@averageblokecel can verify this.
He did, now he still spouts out bluepilled chadsplained bullshit from time to time but sometimes he says some good things, nothing to worry about nowadays tbh

the fakecel worshipper strikes again

I would rate chirs a 9. His face is almost perfect. I can't find any flaw.

Whogivesafuc a 6 imho
yes chris is almost flawless i can pinpoint a few flaws on wgaf

And yet he has a gf.
If the people you're rating as sub 5 are easily picking up chicks it's time to reconsider your ratings.

No true slayer would post on an autistic Lookmaxing forum.
Youd be surprised.

Just take a look at lookism, filled with model tier guys who definitely slay.

fucc isnt even gl, just ethnics thinking any white guy gets +2 points automatically.

the "chris" guy mogs fucc to death, it really isn't a mystery here.

And yet he has a gf.
If the people you're rating as sub 5 are easily picking up chicks it's time to reconsider your ratings.
Never said he was incel, he's just nowhere close to being a chadlite like a lot of people on here seemed to rate him

Last edited:
Chad tinder makes me want to hit my head against the wall.

Man that's enough suicide fuel for a week

Chris is probably an 8, Gives 5.5. Former mogs the latter by almost three full points, in light of which the results make perfect sense.

Yeah #1 just looks like a weird autist tbh, #2 looks like a adult human male