Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think that east asian and southeast asian men are bigger of enemy of whitecels than nigs or jOOz

yea but the point is to increase my odds. american foids are the worst regardless of race.

whenever I come across foreign born foids here in CA its almost always the same in that they seem far more cultured and nicer compared to american foids. it almost never fails. whether she be european, south american, indian, middle eastern, east asian, etc...

i get angry just interacting with american foids or thinking about them. I don't even wanna be around them.
Fingers crossed brocel. Which NEA country are you thinking about? Not specific yet?

Fingers crossed brocel. Which NEA country are you thinking about? Not specific yet?
most likely gonna hop around different cities and decide which one to stay for good.

no way in hell am I gonna stay in america just to be single and die here

or deal with nigger and spic bullshit crime

im in my 30s and getting older and older so its either now or never

most likely gonna hop around different cities and decide which one to stay for good.

no way in hell am I gonna stay in america just to be single and die here

or deal with nigger and spic bullshit crime
You'd better go to SG or HK unless you speak the asian local language.

You'd better go to SG or HK unless you speak the asian local language.
Yea those are definitely top on my list and they're close to Thailand too which is good.

they will might rival whites in future sry

A ricecels indeed must to be MTN here to have decent chances here, i saw at beggining of 2023 in katowice 5'11 SEA slavmaxxer with 5'3 gorid slavetta here :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
tbh that's the key part. SE Asians are like 5'5 on average, 5'11 is huge for them. so in order to Slavmaxx or whatever it's called SE Asians need to be seriously above average for their group

You mean they will rival slavcels and not whites?

A ricecel still has to be MTN to do decent in Poland.
Yea slavs aren't white idk what this guy is on about

Anglos can govern just fine, as evidenced by the UK and its offspring countries -- when they aren't being traitors or sellouts. Saying Anglos are the least qualified to run the world is pretty silly.

As an Asian looking at Indians from the outside, I think India is better about sexually competing against Whites than Asia. Indians have a renowned homegrown film industry that portrays Whites as the enemy and masculine Indian men winning over White women (as unrealistic as that is in reality). Asian film depicts White men fucking Asian women even with home-field advantage, to say nothing of Asian-American film.
That's not true explain then how there are no white man noodle javs and otherwise even made pre pandemic biggest selling stuff once ( not amwf but one actress melody marks )

it's hard me to believe they want to get cucked rather cucking whites

you complain about discrimanation against asians in west cause well most of americans until now were white so media pardens to them

@Mecoja

That's not true explain then how there are no white man noodle javs
Literally just walk the streets of San Francisco. You will see plenty of White Male/Noodle couples.

Literally just walk the streets of San Francisco. You will see plenty of White Male/Noodle couples.
His argument was about their own media cucking them which is not true

His argument was about their own media cucking them which is not true
Bro let's see
Naruto and Hinata(WMAF)
Loid and Yor(WMAF)
President Shirogane and Kaguya(WMAF)
Tbh these are some examples but anime in general is full of WMAF(those niggas have blonde hair and blue eyes, something not present in among Korean manhwas which are less cucked).

Bro let's see
Naruto and Hinata(WMAF)
Loid and Yor(WMAF)
President Shirogane and Kaguya(WMAF)
Tbh these are some examples but anime in general is full of WMAF(those niggas have blonde hair and blue eyes, something not present in among Korean manhwas which are less cucked).
anime characters are...anime characters not whites or asians

At least asian men are generally peaceful, respectful etc...same can't be said of other races that go for white women

And there are still vastly more wmaf than amwf