Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How do you feel about women that did more than you in classes?? Or doing better than you right now??

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Legend
I remember in HS from my home country that girl that always got the 1st place, it's not like you guys who pick classes you want. I had at least 16 different classes every year imposed to everyone. I tried to get 6 / 10 or 7/10 per trimester, 8/10 as average was so harddddd. In 9th grade I cheated a lot and still got 7.92 as average. This girl always got 1st place from 7th grade to 12 grade ,most of the time with at least 8/10 as average. One day my father promise me to give me 500$ if i got the 1st place, I couldn't achieve that.

Many people believed she wasn't smart and just constantly studied everything. That was frustrating.

I hated when women scored more than me in college also. I was so surprised when this stem girl scored the highest in a class I worked so hard for.

Recently I was browsing TikTok and saw this CS girl (Asian) from Carnegie melon that interned at Meta and is working in a big trading firm now. She also said her friends (Asians girls) are smarter than her .

I went to a profile of a girl that did her undergrad at a big school,master at a big school,PhD at Harvard.
How did you cope in school guys?
@VictimofBpillReaper

school is cope in the sense the bell curve gives way to failures and successes, on average everyone are going to have mostly same difficulty,
social aspect is the hardest part, discipline too, we're being punished for coming from different backrounds

They probably wasted all their time because now they are just getting plowed by Chadrones day and night. Don't need studymaxxing for that shit. Women don't accomplish much in STEM anyways, they are smart as kids but after they turn adults they only care about being sluts.

school is cope in the sense the bell curve gives way to failures and successes, on average everyone are going to have mostly same difficulty,
social aspect is the hardest part, discipline too, we're being punished for coming from different backrounds
I'm ethnic

I was never good at school so idk how to cope

For some reason, they always do worse with foid teachers than with the male ones:waitwhat:.

i remember u said everyone think u have gf, cant related

i remember u said everyone think u have gf, cant related
Normies in my country supposed that but it was false.

One time at a birthday of a guy one normie wanted to call two sluts so me and the guy It was his birthday could fuck .

Why did he choose me? He knew I was incel

I remember in HS from my home country that girl that always got the 1st place, it's not like you guys who pick classes you want. I had at least 16 different classes every year imposed to everyone. I tried to get 6 / 10 or 7/10 per trimester, 8/10 as average was so harddddd. In 9th grade I cheated a lot and still got 7.92 as average. This girl always got 1st place from 7th grade to 12 grade ,most of the time with at least 8/10 as average. One day my father promise me to give me 500$ if i got the 1st place, I couldn't achieve that.

Many people believed she wasn't smart and just constantly studied everything. That was frustrating.

I hated when women scored more than me in college also. I was so surprised when this stem girl scored the highest in a class I worked so hard for.

Recently I was browsing TikTok and saw this CS girl (Asian) from Carnegie melon that interned at Meta and is working in a big trading firm now. She also said her friends (Asians girls) are smarter than her .

I went to a profile of a girl that did her undergrad at a big school,master at a big school,PhD at Harvard.
How did you cope in school guys?
@VictimofBpillReaper
I never cared that much about thr fact that people had better grades than me, I never saw getting grades ad some sort of competition, ad for me, as long I get really good grades, that's okay to me.

They probably wasted all their time because now they are just getting plowed by Chadrones day and night. Don't need studymaxxing for that shit. Women don't accomplish much in STEM anyways, they are smart as kids but after they turn adults they only care about being sluts.
Oyyyyyyyyyy veyyyyyyyyyyy

I never cared that much about thr fact that people had better grades than me, I never saw getting grades ad some sort of competition, ad for me, as long I get really good grades, that's okay to me.
I took it as competition

I always grademogged foids to the shadow realm so I can’t relate.
I never had a social life or hobbies just studied 24/7 and thanks to that I’m a social retard with no friends.

No reason to envy them, nothing they do will change what’s between their legs.

I always grademogged foids to the shadow realm so I can’t relate.
I never had a social life or hobbies just studied 24/7 and thanks to that I’m a social retard with no friends.
Based
Would you like to balance hobbies and study?

Based
Would you like to balance hobbies and study?
I finished highschool so I’ve had plenty of time to kill.
I’m not sure if this will be true in Uni. I’d hate to go back to that soulless lifestyle.

I finished highschool so I’ve had plenty of time to kill.
I’m not sure if this will be true in Uni. I’d hate to go back to that soulless lifestyle.
With your good grades some women tried to talk to you?

With your good grades some women tried to talk to you?
No I went to male-only classes kek (Even though we still had foids in our school). They all thought I was autistic too.