Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over whogivesafucc tinder experiment

only the ugly can be incel
★★★
ran an acc with @whogivesafucc 's pics
dude got only 4 matches after 1 day, and I swiped right to every single ugly foid there
jfl , I expected him to do much better, he MOGGED vast majority of foids to oblivion

Image 6

and his matches are lame af, jfl

Image 4

Image 1

Image 3
Image 5

He mogs me by a good 5 or 6 points. if this dude struggles on tinder, then it's over.
this is suicide fuel, gonna delete the app right now, even 2/10 whores didnt match him.

dude got only 4 matches after 1 day, and I swiped right to every single ugly foid there
jfl , I expected him to do much better, he MOGGED vast majority of foids to oblivion

View attachment 20764

View attachment 20765

View attachment 20766
View attachment 20767
View attachment 20768View attachment 20770

He mogs me by a good 5 or 6 points. if this dude struggles on tinder, then it's over.
this is suicide fuel, gonna delete the app right now, even 2/10 whores didnt match him.

fuaaaark he looks so good in the first pic and still only 2 matches??!?!?!?!

i still don't get how that guy is a virgin/incel

whogivesafuccifIgetmatchesontinder

That is actually very good. That is god tier for a male.

Now do it in Brazil. Can be any big city, Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo, Salvador, out of the southern region is preferable because whites get extra points.

Bonus: state it clearly that he's American

I GUARANTEE good matches.

Lazy volcel faggot.

Also, why do you guys only do such experiments once the person gets banned?

That is actually very good. That is god tier for a male.
i know some of those girls are pretty good looking and my friend was on tinder for a month and got no matches. he got 4 in one day.

mogs me to the oblivion gate and back

tfw when you tried tinder for a month and a half and had zero matches....

Ok, maybe not god tier. But what was OP expecting from a guy who is not a flawless chad? Remember, hypergamy. The very top of guys get all the girls.

that nadjuschka foid is pretty good looking

4 matches is very good.

People thought my 10/10 Latino Tinder experiment was fake because he was only getting a handful of matches a day.

Even the people on this forum underestimate just how picky women are.

If you aren´t atleast 6ft2, white with atleast a 9/10 face then you simply won´t get dates from Tinder/bars/clubs.

Ugly, fat, obese women only want white gigachads and they simply won´t settle for anything less. It really is that bad nowadays.

Tinder is for 7+ males only. Don't expect to find a looksmatch on tinder. You should try some other dating apps/websites out.

1. Tinder is a sausage fest
2. I still expected more
3. This is suicidefuel for Germancels
are you sure your tinder is ok
@allbluee and I had similar numbers after just one day. (Although my match quality was much better)

This is Germany....

well he's sub8 so no surprises here.

Wonder how knajjd or weed would do in the same area

@knajjd is the best looking user here and i ill proof it with tinder. Dont have time for experiments rn.

Europeans specially Germans want ethnic men

Mogs me. Fuck its over.

fuaaaark he looks so good in the first pic and still only 2 matches??!?!?!?!
indeed, also most girls on tinder are ugly lmao
he got 4 though not 2, still shitty result of course

there were only a few 7+ foids
Image 8
image-7-png.20775
Image 9

also just fucking lol at this whore
Image 10

"swipe left if you are afd supporter !!!11!!! I would rather put a bullet through my skull than date an ethnic though xDD teehee"

Attachments

• image (7).png
    image (7).png
    148.6 KB · Views: 1,999
>Germans
You'd be better off spoofing your location to be in NY state, (IIRC that's where he is from?) Because tinder results from Germany aren't really relevant to him.

WTF, mogs me in every aspect

Man seeing tinder experiments with GL users here is suicide fuel

>nice jawline I am envious
lmao

View attachment 20764

View attachment 20765

View attachment 20766
View attachment 20767
View attachment 20768View attachment 20770

So does this mean that JBW is not true.

It means that Germany is one of the most hypergamous places on the planet
this AND JBW works better when there are many ethnic foids

95% of the foids I saw on tinder were white.

he got 23 matches in brooklyn for example.

It means that Germany is one of the most hypergamous places on the planet
I thought in Germany all the ethnic girls were with white guys? This just shows that 13k is full of shit.

He did better than Tellem-Tyrone :lul::lul::lul:
JBW

Do one in the UK. It would be nice to see how it compares to Germany in terms of hypergamy

that's actually super weird LOL.

tinder is really just for judging appearances but if anyone reads the actual profile before swiping, i could argue that the poor grammar doesn't help.

First of all HOW THE FUCK IS THAT GUY INCEL, that is the definition of a fucking chad.
And whereabouts in the UK are ya'll from @_incelinside @Twisted i legitimately think that London is the absolute worst place to be, i think it's still very very salvageable if you live outside of london (The further north the better)

It’s still not as bad as the UK imo.

I’d say for hypergamy in Europe, UK and France are the absolute worse.
can't comment on hypergamy in those countries, you might be right

But I can somehow see him getting more matches in big multi culti cities. there were really few ethnic girls in my experiment. maybe like 4-5 total.
he already matched with one of them.
Image 1

he could do better in paris or berlin.

Do one in the UK. It would be nice to see how it compares to Germany in terms of hypergamy
some UK cell will have to do it, cant be fucked to bother with GPS thing

It’s still not as bad as the UK imo.

I’d say for hypergamy in Europe, UK and France are the absolute worse.
These countries are full of ethnics? Why not just JBW with them.

First of all HOW THE FUCK IS THAT GUY INCEL, that is the definition of a fucking chad.
And whereabouts in the UK are ya'll from @_incelinside @Twisted i legitimately think that London is the absolute worst place to be, i think it's still very very salvageable if you live outside of london (The further north the better)
Around Bristol

UK is far worse imo. I’d say for hypergamy in Europe it’d go:

UK/France
Switzerland
Luxembourg/Romania/Bulgaria/Hungary
Germany/Netherlands/Norway/Moldova
I think the Netherlands might be on par with the UK. Alot of the chadlite incels seem to be from there I've noticed

Around Bristol
Oh brother, you're in a much better place than london then.. The oversaturation of Chads and this "BBC theory" culture where even 5/10 black guys are getting off with 8/10's (Seen it at uni so much).

This is why we say it’s over for sub-8 men. Even THIS GUY isn’t good enough for modern women.

UK is far worse imo. I’d say for hypergamy in Europe it’d go:

UK/France
Switzerland
Luxembourg/Romania/Bulgaria/Hungary
Germany/Netherlands/Norway/Moldova
Sweden/Finland are pretty good, those would be worth a try. They're super leftist/feminist and have a very laxed attitude on sex... But heightism is real there

I’d say Finland, Spain, Estonia and Iceland are the least hypergamous
Oh i'd like to mention Romania too, JBW theory is pretty good there.. but even as a curry i literally had two women approach me (you need to be careful cause theres alot of pickpockets) but these girls weren't, they saw i was a foreigner and wanted to get to know me and my friend.

Ah, you only made him 6’ tall? He needs to be at least 6’3 or its over.