Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think that east asian and southeast asian men are bigger of enemy of whitecels than nigs or jOOz

To koniec

To koniec

Rizzed Pupper who will COOK you
★★★★★
Disclaimer i meet some cool asians like @mcmoohyun who is great guy :feelsokman:

But as for topic goes...it's been a years...since i started lurking asian net and when i say this i mean both asian american neet like our addicted to reddit @Lv99_BixNood and their local net ( i google translate their content ). Also it's worth to mention that it first happened in 2017 before this i had very naive view of other races, that was year when i got redpilled about toilet nature ( mostly polish toilet's nature ). But back to topic i started lurking reddit and many subreddits like childfree atheism religious subs etc

But then i lurked subs like blackfellas, any hindu dindu sub who were naturally hostile to whites, back then i was weeb ( thinking that i will get some cutie polack girl weeb....delusional me :feelskek: ), and started lurking subs like phillipines, vietnam and found finally hapas ( founded by eurasiantiger hapa who was actually based ) and then started lurking aznidentity or aznmasculinity kek. These hated white men with burning passion and somewhat around 2019 when i slowly was getting blackpilled at late age 21 i started lurking japanese, korean, chinese nets. Like namu wiki, pixiv encyklopedia, baidu, zhihu. I think that chinese were by far most hostile to whites especially bragging about their superiority. But what does that men for slavcels like me ? KPOP and anime greatly enhanced their smv and realized that there are some fetish like white guys have for noodles they kinda have for white foids ESPECIALLY slavettas, who are seen ( not only by them but all non white men ) like cheap easy white women ( which is sadly true...)

I think that in future asian men will rival white guys, think about it only reason whitecels hate blackcels is not violence BUT SEXUAL COMPETITION, just like ricecels hate whitecels for SEAmaxxing in their cunts, there is reason after all why ricecels don't care for slavcels cause we ARENT competition for noodles cause they see us lower beings unlike tall robust germanic guys and not subhuman round faced slav :feelsrope:

like recently i saw post by fat 5'11 autistic chinese guy who was obviously ricecel trying his luck in poland

@pyromancer1234
@starcrapoo
@Mecoja
@thespanishcel
@SocialzERo
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@DarkStarDown
@KillNiggers
@Confessor

You mean they will rival slavcels and not whites?

A ricecel still has to be MTN to do decent in Poland.

You mean they will rival slavcels and not whites?

A ricecel still has to be MTN to do decent in Poland.
they will might rival whites in future sry

A ricecels indeed must to be MTN here to have decent chances here, i saw at beggining of 2023 in katowice 5'11 SEA slavmaxxer with 5'3 gorid slavetta here :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Disclaimer i meet some cool asians like @mcmoohyun who is great guy :feelsokman:

But as for topic goes...it's been a years...since i started lurking asian net and when i say this i mean both asian american neet like our addicted to reddit @Lv99_BixNood and their local net ( i google translate their content ). Also it's worth to mention that it first happened in 2017 before this i had very naive view of other races, that was year when i got redpilled about toilet nature ( mostly polish toilet's nature ). But back to topic i started lurking reddit and many subreddits like childfree atheism religious subs etc

But then i lurked subs like blackfellas, any hindu dindu sub who were naturally hostile to whites, back then i was weeb ( thinking that i will get some cutie polack girl weeb....delusional me :feelskek: ), and started lurking subs like phillipines, vietnam and found finally hapas ( founded by eurasiantiger hapa who was actually based ) and then started lurking aznidentity or aznmasculinity kek. These hated white men with burning passion and somewhat around 2019 when i slowly was getting blackpilled at late age 21 i started lurking japanese, korean, chinese nets. Like namu wiki, pixiv encyklopedia, baidu, zhihu. I think that chinese were by far most hostile to whites especially bragging about their superiority. But what does that men for slavcels like me ? KPOP and anime greatly enhanced their smv and realized that there are some fetish like white guys have for noodles they kinda have for white foids ESPECIALLY slavettas, who are seen ( not only by them but all non white men ) like cheap easy white women ( which is sadly true...)

I think that in future asian men will rival white guys, think about it only reason whitecels hate blackcels is not violence BUT SEXUAL COMPETITION, just like ricecels hate whitecels for SEAmaxxing in their cunts, there is reason after all why ricecels don't care for slavcels cause we ARENT competition for noodles cause they see us lower beings unlike tall robust germanic guys and not subhuman round faced slav :feelsrope:

like recently i saw post by fat 5'11 autistic chinese guy who was obviously ricecel trying his luck in poland

@pyromancer1234
@starcrapoo
@Mecoja
@thespanishcel
@SocialzERo
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@DarkStarDown
@KillNiggers
@Confessor
Look at us. You cant be that delusional

A ricecels indeed must to be MTN here to have decent chances here, i saw at beggining of 2023 in katowice 5'11 SEA slavmaxxer with 5'3 gorid slavetta here :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Not with these eyes

We’re always gonna be subhuman

Thats basic biology

cope kpop did wonders for you obviously genetic deads will always will be at bottom but so are white burgercels too
Well 99.9% of yellows are genetic deadends so it doesnt make the difference

Plus most kpop fags are genetic dead ends too

They just use a ridiculous amount of surgery

And they’re still associated with ricecel workmonkeys somewhat

Just not as much as before

That’s the only difference

But then i lurked subs like blackfellas, any hindu dindu sub who were naturally hostile to whites, back then i was weeb ( thinking that i will get some cutie polack girl weeb....delusional me :feelskek: ), and started lurking subs like phillipines, vietnam and found finally hapas ( founded by eurasiantiger hapa who was actually based ) and then started lurking aznidentity or aznmasculinity kek. These hated white men with burning passion and somewhat around 2019 when i slowly was getting blackpilled at late age 21 i started lurking japanese, korean, chinese nets. Like namu wiki, pixiv encyklopedia, baidu, zhihu. I think that chinese were by far most hostile to whites especially bragging about their superiority.
As an Asian looking at Indians from the outside, I think India is better about sexually competing against Whites than Asia. Indians have a renowned homegrown film industry that portrays Whites as the enemy and masculine Indian men winning over White women (as unrealistic as that is in reality). Asian film depicts White men fucking Asian women even with home-field advantage, to say nothing of Asian-American film.

But what does that men for slavcels like me ? KPOP and anime greatly enhanced their smv and realized that there are some fetish like white guys have for noodles they kinda have for white foids ESPECIALLY slavettas, who are seen ( not only by them but all non white men ) like cheap easy white women ( which is sadly true...)
Men in general, white or yellow or black, do not have racial fetishes anywhere close to the level that women do. For 99% of men, sex is a seller's market. They will go for the cheapest lay. And the cheapest lay is always race traitor women, yellow or white.

Everything is about sexual competition in the end. The only thing that can bring us out of this zero-sum game (and which I fully support) is AI robot girlfriends.

Last edited:
Sexual competition made men hate each others. Globalization made men compete over any foid. Other men will rejoice if they see you fail, because they think that will increase their chances for pussy. Worst thing is when incel fight over foids and no one will ever get anything.

As an Asian looking at Indians from the outside, I think India is better about sexually competing against Whites than Asia. Indians have a renowned homegrown film industry that portrays Whites as the enemy and masculine Indian men winning over White women (as unrealistic as that is in reality). Asian film depicts White men fucking Asian women even with home-field advantage, to say nothing of Asian-American film.
In slavlands even vietnamese cuck slavs cause there are barely wmaf here ( amwf to obviously but marriage stats say something different, amwf otunmubers wmaf here )

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/C_8-e8n4Gds

you are robust Tronder though

@pyromancer1234
@starcrapoo
@Mecoja
@thespanishcel
@SocialzERo
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@DarkStarDown
@KillNiggers
@Confessor
Boohoo yeah the entire world hates white men because they lust after white women. Ironically I think curries hate white men the least since I haven't seen any curry being hostile to whiteys. Heck whites are unnecassarily hostile to us. Tbh do what you will. Just know this. We curry men are still hated way more than White men and everyone tries to cuck us too(but they fail since we are too ethnocentric). I never liked those SEA bastards either. Fuckers have a chip on their shoulder when dealing with ethnics like Curries and Sands. I don't think you should worry about them. Their women would worship the ground you walk on if you ever go to their land.

Boohoo yeah the entire world hates white men because they lust after white women. Ironically I think curries hate white men the least since I haven't seen any curry being hostile to whiteys. Heck whites are unnecassarily hostile to us. Tbh do what you will. Just know this. We curry men are still hated way more than White men and everyone tries to cuck us too(but they fail since we are too ethnocentric). I never liked those SEA bastards either. Fuckers have a chip on their shoulder when dealing with ethnics like Curries and Sands. I don't think you should worry about them. Their women would worship the ground you walk on if you ever go to their land.
i don't hate curries

you are cool and TT when he was still around, @ReconElement too

actually i see that curries are last minority that are non white and still looked down

btw you are one highest iq posters along with @GeckoBus and @WorthlessSlavicShit

i don't hate curries

you are cool and TT when he was still around, @ReconElement too

actually i see that curries are last minority that are non white and still looked down
Kek you are not majority of Polish people. Everyone wants to abuse us. Abusing us is a good passtime of other races and if we refuse to their punching bags we are being 'racists'(according to niggers) or 'problematic'(according to whites). Btw Niggers and Spics in Jewmerica are murdering us daily.

Average Murican celebrates this kek.
In the future curries will need to be ultraviolent machievellian sociopaths to simply survive.

Kek you are not majority of Polish people. Everyone wants to abuse us. Abusing us is a good passtime of other races and if we refuse to their punching bags we are being 'racists'(according to niggers) or 'problematic'(according to whites). Btw Niggers and Spics in Jewmerica are murdering us daily.

In the future curries will need to be ultraviolent machievellian sociopaths to simply survive.
yes sadly curries are punching bags for soyciety didn't know that curries are murdered by spics and kangz

yes sadly curries are punching bags for soyciety didn't know that curries are murdered by spics and kangz
A lot of it is our fault tbh. We let other races guilt trip us. With our economic conditions and educational achievements we could legit become Kikes 2.0 but we are too naive and kind hearted for it.

A lot of it is our fault tbh. We let other races guilt trip us. With our economic conditions and educational achievements we could legit become Kikes 2.0 but we are too naive and kind hearted for it.
r/india is very guilt trapped, i saw their post about indians protesting about discrimantion in korea, and they were legit allowing that they deserve this :lul: :lul: :lul:

''NO nooo NOOOOO my koreainoos ? my jung gook kong ? stop asian hate YOU FILTHY GOY !''

Sexual competition made men hate each others. Globalization made men compete over any foid. Other men will rejoice if they see you fail, because they think that will increase their chances for pussy. Worst thing is when incel fight over foids and no one will ever get anything.
Very true.

Also, rices has gotten be, statistically wise, the most foids stolen from them, along with bad gender ratio, therefore, some of them will try to find wives in elsewhere.

Invention of the airplane was an mistake of itself

call me a coper but I think the yellow man's time will come.

america is going straight down the drain and sooner or later the world will become more equal.

the quicker the world becomes de-anglicized the better imo. anglos are the least qualified people to run the world yet they run the world atm... they have this superiority complex. just look at how the white anglos run things domestically. I see how they operate here in the SF bay area. They totally segregate themselves and despite being neighbors to so many non-whites, I'm genuinely convinced a lot of them go years and years without interacting with a single non-white person thats not a service worker of some sort.

my experience with south americans, middle easterners, africans, etc... is that not only are they not racist to asian men, they actually look up to east asia. they see east asia as an alternative to western civilization and as a model to emulate and to improve. i remember an asian american guy was talking about his experience as an iraqi war veteran and he talked about how a lot of the iraqis didn't like the white american soldiers but commonly waved to the asian american soldiers.

the world will become more equal as america descends into the abyss with the center moving more towards east asia. so I suspect we asian men will do better in the future. it just sucks that we live in an anglicized world right now and anglos tend to be extremely anti asian male.

Last edited:

america is going straight down the drain and sooner or later the world will become more equal.

the quicker the world becomes de-anglicized the better imo. anglos are the least qualified people to run the world yet they run the world atm...

my experience with south americans, middle easterners, africans, etc... is that not only are they not racist to asian men, they actually look up to east asia. i remember an asian american guy was talking about his experience as an iraqi war veteran and he talked about how a lot of the iraqis didn't like the white american soldiers but commonly waved to the asian american soldiers.

the world will become more equal as america descends into the abyss with the center moving more towards east asia. so I suspect we asian men will do better in the future. it just sucks that we live in an anglicized world right now and anglos tend to be extremely anti asian male.
if this comes then asian men will be at top, already ricemen mog slavs

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/C_8-e8n4Gds

the quicker the world becomes de-anglicized the better imo. anglos are the least qualified people to run the world yet they run the world atm...

my experience with south americans, middle easterners, africans, etc... is that not only are they not racist to asian men, they actually look up to east asia. i remember an asian american guy was talking about his experience as an iraqi war veteran and he talked about how a lot of the iraqis didn't like the white american soldiers but commonly waved to the asian american soldiers.

also world won't be equal cause such thing doesn't exist, it will just men that asian would be superior not white men

It has. Europe and America are shitholes. If Chinese can resist nigger mass migration they will be the supreme power in the world. Unfortunately Guangzhou city seems to have been negrified. I hope Chinese can stop Negrification and restore a good strong Asian culture as the main culture of the world(Western Liberal culture ain't doing it).

also world won't be equal cause such thing doesn't exist, it will just men that asian would be superior not white men
Meh white men existed fine in Europe for thousands of years despite not being superpowers. External enemies are no threat to them. It's internals.

Meh white men existed fine in Europe for thousands of years despite not being superpowers. External enemies are no threat to them. It's internals.
so do asian men in asia

daily reminder that most of asian women go for asian men

Gypsies demonstrate this tbh. They're hated a lot, but nobody in their right mind is antagonizing them or stalking the streets looking for ones to pick a fight with.

It has. Europe and America are shitholes. If Chinese can resist nigger mass migration they will be the supreme power in the world. Unfortunately Guangzhou city seems to have been negrified. I hope Chinese can stop Negrification and restore a good strong Asian culture as the main culture of the world(Western Liberal culture ain't doing it).
Have you guys seen the newest Scimago (a journal cataloguing the scientific document output of scientific journals and countries) figures? It's actually pretty crazy, not only did China widen its lead over the US, but the US' output actually declined in absolute terms from the previous year. Even Nature (a journal that releases the Nature Index, which is another catalogue of annual scientific publishing, though this one is focused on high-impact research) is now talking about the mysterious decline of US' research output.

my experience with south americans, middle easterners, africans, etc... is that not only are they not racist to asian men, they actually look up to east asia. they see east asia as an alternative to western civilization and as a model to emulate and to improve. i remember an asian american guy was talking about his experience as an iraqi war veteran and he talked about how a lot of the iraqis didn't like the white american soldiers but commonly waved to the asian american soldiers.

why you are here then ? like many with @pyromancer1234 and @Lv99_BixNood who victimize themself with white men you can easily SEAmaxx or Slavmaxx

Gypsies demonstrate this tbh. They're hated a lot, but nobody in their right mind is antagonizing them or stalking the streets looking for ones to pick a fight with.
Gypsies are stupid. They literally live as fringe community. I wish we were like Jews(self serving and machiavellian).
Have you guys seen the newest Scimago (a journal cataloguing the scientific document output of scientific journals and countries) figures? It's actually pretty crazy, not only did China widen its lead over the US, but the US' output actually declined in absolute terms from the previous year. Even Nature (a journal that releases the Nature Index, which is another catalogue of annual scientific publishing, though this one is focused on high-impact research) is now talking about the mysterious decline of US' research output.

Kek no wonder. White men are dropping out of society and all institutions in USA are filled with women and niggers. They are gonna drown Jewsa into the mud.

@pyromancer1234
@starcrapoo
@Mecoja
@thespanishcel
@SocialzERo
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@DarkStarDown
@KillNiggers
@Confessor
Exactly death to the Chinese!

Gypsies are stupid. They literally live as fringe community. I wish we were like Jews(self serving and machiavellian).

Kek no wonder. White men are dropping out of society and all institutions in USA are filled with women and niggers. They are gonna drown Jewsa into the mud.
congrats on 4k post

why you are here then ? like many with @pyromancer1234 and @Lv99_BixNood who victimize themself with white men you can easily SEAmaxx or Slavmaxx
I plan on moving to east asia soon preferably a major city (or close to one) as I don't wanna deal with american foids any longer. American foids, especially the ones here in CA are the absolute worst and most entitled.

Also ghetto criminal niggers and spics will takeover america soon (they've already actually as whites have totally given up as far as I can tell). It will only get worst for America from here absolutely no doubt about it.

I plan on moving to east asia soon preferably a major city (or close to one) as I don't wanna deal with american foids any longer. American foids, especially the ones here in CA are the absolute worst and most entitled.
You'll realise foids are same wherever you go once you settle down in EA either.

You'll realise foids are same wherever you go once you settle down in EA either.
if you are genetic dead end nothing helps

still i think he might feel better among his own really

my mother is asian and hypergamous as absolute fuck

she married a guy who mogged her in every category, most notably wealth

not to mention she acts extremely foid like

muh asian women are special and cultured, pretty sure a study showed asian women are more likely than dutch women to be into arrogant tall guys

Rival with? 5 inches cock, 17 inch clavicles, 170cm and flat maxilla?

most asian mothers ik married into wealth

when was the last time an asian married a deadbeat

muh ill ascend with an asian wifu, it isnt the 20th century buddyboyo, where money alone could get u women, u need the whole package so its over

MTN ricecel = 80th in looks among whites and negros so you are doing mental gymnastics, mordo

curries are hated in the west cause they do retarded low inhib shit which other races hate
we already have shit level reputation but we further destroy it by being retards

curries also dont play well with other races.
basically most of curry hate is self inflicted

my mother is asian and hypergamous as absolute fuck

she married a guy who mogged her in every category, most notably wealth

not to mention she acts extremely foid like

muh asian women are special and cultured, pretty sure a study showed asian women are more likely than dutch women to be into arrogant tall guys
not gonna lie i used to think that 15yrs ago
noodlewhores are experts are keeping their image and reputation good.
it took me going into redpill and eventually black pill to find out how much sluts noodlewhores are especially for white cock

Last edited:
yea but the point is to increase my odds. american foids are the worst regardless of race.

whenever I come across foreign born foids here in CA its almost always the same in that they seem far more cultured and nicer compared to american foids. it almost never fails. whether she be european, south american, indian, middle eastern, east asian, etc...

i get angry just interacting with american foids or thinking about them. I don't even wanna be around them.