Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Female Cashier made my tremors go completely crazy

N

Nature&Whitepilled

Banned
-
This happened about 6 months ago, I was at a small supermarket in Italy with my mom waiting outside. I was buying some beers (4 large bottles, about 3 liters for me to have that day). Anyway I was paying for it with coins (euro), anyway the cashier (hot thick fairly young foid) said something to me (I assume she asked if I wanted a bag), when I responded in English she started smiling and giggling, this completely messed up my brain. my hands, arms started shaking uncontrollably. When I tried to count the coins in my hand it became fuckin impossible cause my tremors were so bad, wasted 2-3 minutes of everyone's time and eventually my mom came inside and tried to help me, at that point I just gave up and gave all the coins to the cashier for her to count. Went to the car embarrassed and took a beer to cool me down.