Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is based meme right? Should users be permabanned who’ve gone on dates?

Is based meme right? Should users be permabanned who’ve gone on dates?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Being ghosted/blocked aftER first date (any kind of meeting with female) is brutal, they don't desERve to be banned hERe.

But bragging about multiple successful dates should be a bannable offense or at least 80-90% warnings

What’s this mean to you? From beginning to end?
Like a fr date, not a setup one for a toilet to like make fun of you for thinking she'd go with you and sticking you up

Like a fr date, not a setup one for a toilet to like make fun of you for thinking she'd go with you and sticking you up
A setup one like that makes sense not to count.

How about a date where the foid just wants free food and is on her phone the whole time and not talking to you, let alone touching you?

A setup one like that makes sense not to count.

How about a date where the foid just wants free food and is on her phone the whole time and not talking to you, let alone touching you?
I'd probably classify that as a set up because the toilet doesn't find you attractive.
brutal cuckoldry too :feelsrope:

I'd probably classify that as a set up because the toilet doesn't find you attractive.
brutal cuckoldry too :feelsrope:
Gotcha.
Shit, I didn’t even think of the cuckoldry part of it. Jfl, these days it’s probably considered “controlling” to want a foid to not be talking to other guys while on a date. Feminists have made an excuse for everything.

Gotcha.
Shit, I didn’t even think of the cuckoldry part of it. Jfl, these days it’s probably considered “controlling” to want a foid to not be talking to other guys while on a date. Feminists have made an excuse for everything.
Anything that imposes honor, respect, and integrity can be deemed as "controlling" :foidSoy:

how does it even work ? i alone never i held hand with girl let alone date ? i mean there are SOME rare situations which you would date ugly fat white foid as black man, but nothing ever concluded from this, but for most of the time if you got that far then you aren't a incel

so voted ''Other'' option but mostly learning toward first one

Depends. Sometimes women go on dates because of betabuxxing potential.

Depends. Sometimes women go on dates because of betabuxxing potential.
True. If they can get a free meal or go to an event for free when they have nothing to do. It's ragefuel, but I think it should be a warning. :feelsjuice: :feelsjuice:

Yep ban all of those fakecels.

Modern "dating" boils down to simping for women with gifts and food.

Well is he? :feelshehe:

Even during Serge’s reign it was in our rules to punish posters who share any successful romantic experiences they may have had with women but only mild punishment, such as a warning I believe, for things such as dates, cuddling, kissing, hand holding and the like but I don’t believe it’s ever been punished here before via permanent banning but the issue we are addressing here today buddy boyos is… :feelsthink:

Should it be? :feelshehe:

Live or die make your choice! :feelsahh:
To respond to the pool, my blupilled friend told me that he scored a foid on Instagram and after they met in real life she started saying that she don't want a relationship ecc... Now my friend is bluepilled and he don't understand , he is 5'7 and in the Instagram photo he look the classic tallfag , skinny, shitty frame, head not big , so yeah you can be an incel even if you actually go on "date"

yes, they get attention from toilets we are a lot of brocels that don't even get a hi!

DEATH TO ALL FAKECELS THAT ARE ON THIS FORUM!!!

Wouldn't it fall into the no cuck rule?

I vote no.

Sometimes foids will agree to go on dates for free shit.
Like a free dinner, free concert tickets, etc.
But she is not actually interested in the guy.

I’ve never been on a date.
But I do think banning people just for dates is too strict.

It's sad to see that 47.8% of the forum are fakecels/fakecel supporters.

I vote no.

Sometimes foids will agree to go on dates for free shit.
Like a free dinner, free concert tickets, etc.
But she is not actually interested in the guy.

I’ve never been on a date.
But I do think banning people just for dates is too strict.
Agreed 100%

just lol @ users going on dates with females then claiming to be incel
Women will go on dates with men they aren’t attracted to and don’t plan on giving any puss to for attention and free food. Maybe a warning based on circumstances but ban is real harsh

Past a certain age, women will go on dates with any guy who has the money. It’s not fakecel, just simps being taken advantage off.

Well is he? :feelshehe:

Even during Serge’s reign it was in our rules to punish posters who share any successful romantic experiences they may have had with women but only mild punishment, such as a warning I believe, for things such as dates, cuddling, kissing, hand holding and the like but I don’t believe it’s ever been punished here before via permanent banning but the issue we are addressing here today buddy boyos is… :feelsthink:

Should it be? :feelshehe:

Live or die make your choice! :feelsahh:
Date is a very broad definition. A foid can date just for food or money and some fool thinks she is dating him for real love. Romantic dating I say yes ban the user because if the foid especially is willing to pay for the date she is 100% willing to take off her pantys for him.

Women will go on dates with men they aren’t attracted to and don’t plan on giving any puss to for attention and free food. Maybe a warning based on circumstances but ban is real harsh
Why would they go on a date with a man they arent attracted to when they can easily go on multiple dates with men they ARE attracted to?

See the positive side: more than half of the voters are based

anyone who voted yes on a date is a low-imagination idiot, foids use dates to try and findom you and get money out of you, doesn't mean they have any sexual interest in ascending with you

not necessary, a date is like a test and if you fail you remain incel

If an incel goes on a date, the foid could just want free dinner and have no intentions of doing anything romantic, so I voted no. Of course, the incel is no longer stone cold like me if he does go on a date.

Banning should start once the "incel" starts getting intimate contact with a foid, such romantic hugging, handholding, etc.

20 years ago smartphones were science fiction
You are VERY WRONG:

A smartphone is a portable computer device that combines mobile telephone functions and personal computing functions into one unit.
They are distinguished from older-design feature phones by their more advanced hardware capabilities and extensive mobile operating systems, which facilitate wider software, access to the internet (including web browsing over mobile broadband), and multimedia functionality (including music, video, cameras, and gaming)

See:

Smartphones have existed since the 1990s, saying otherwise is simply wrong!

You are VERY WRONG:

A smartphone is a portable computer device that combines mobile telephone functions and personal computing functions into one unit.
They are distinguished from older-design feature phones by their more advanced hardware capabilities and extensive mobile operating systems, which facilitate wider software, access to the internet (including web browsing over mobile broadband), and multimedia functionality (including music, video, cameras, and gaming)

See:

Smartphones have existed since the 1990s, saying otherwise is simply wrong!
Smartphones in their most recent iteration. But yes, that’s not exactly what I said at first.

Tfw you can get banned for trying (Volcels.is)

Why is it that when there's a forum vote suddenly there's 100+ people coming out of the woodworks - a lot of them GrAY? :feelshehe:

At least ten of these "no" votes you can easily throw out on the basis of them being fresh GrAYs, some who are banned (fucking KEK).

Last edited:
Why is it that when there's a forum vote suddenly there's 100+ people coming out of the woodworks - a lot of them GrAY? :feelshehe:

At least ten of these "no" votes you can easily throw out on the basis of them being fresh GrAYs, some who are banned (fucking KEK).
jews doin it

It should not be bannable or warnable offense. It shouldn't even be an offense.

Going on dates, kissing, hugging, etc means barely anything because foids will do it all for attention, ego tripping and manipulation. These things do not represent romantic or sexual success. Only having multiple ONS or having a girlfriend does. That's true ascencion.

In fact, I believe we need a dating section, for incels not focused on LDAR.

Last edited:
If they get their way and the vote gets implemented as policy, we are going to see generational change on here, and dumb 20yo neets who've never tried anything and never done anything yelling fakecel will be all that is left. Maybe that's what you want?
Based. Inceldom comes from long term rejection.

It should not be bannable or warnable offense. It shouldn't even be an offense.

Going on dates, kissing, hugging, etc means barely anything because foids will do it all for attention, ego tripping and manipulation. These things do not represent romantic or sexual success. Only having multiple ONS or having a girlfriend does. That's true ascencion.

In fact, I believe we need a dating section, for incels not focused on LDAR.
@gymletethnicel Get a load of this 2023cel.

Dates, KISSES ON THE LIPS, and HUGGING are all "normal" things for an incel bro. JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

This retardation is probably why we have so many fakecels here.

Dates, KISSES ON THE LIPS, and HUGGING are all "normal" things for an incel bro. JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

This retardation is probably why we have so many fakecels here.
This is not at all what I meant. These things are rare for incels, but happen daily for foids. They are desensitized so there is no meaning to them, which is why they readily use them to take advantage of lonely men.

This is not at all what I meant. These things are rare for incels, but happen daily for foids. They are desensitized so there is no meaning to them, which is why they readily use them to take advantage of lonely men.
They're kissing and hugging their dates. Who the fuck else are they supposedly kissing and hugging according to you, if not their ugly incel dates? :feelstastyman:

They're kissing and hugging their dates. Who the fuck else are they supposedly kissing and hugging according to you, if not their ugly incel dates? :feelstastyman:
Do you really think some foids won't kiss you if they see an opportunity to take advantage of you?

In my country there are literally feminist, content creator lawyers talking about how long they need to live with a guy to take his apartment.

Do you really think some foids won't kiss you if they see an opportunity to take advantage of you?

In my country there are literally feminist, content creator lawyers talking about how long they need to live with a guy to take his apartment.
That's not what's in question. Women take advantage of men all of the time, regardless of their looks or status (see: Johnny Depp, Will Smith, or any other good looking, high status male who gets cucked and/or divorced).

You're seriously trying to argue that we can just go on a bunch of dates right fucking now, just because women like to take advantage of men?

Answer carefully, because the other thing you already said was retarded enough.

You're seriously trying to argue that we can just go on a bunch of dates right fucking now, just because women like to take advantage of men?
Not at all, but it does happen.

And going on dates and getting nothing out of them doesn't release you from inceldom.

Answer carefully, because the other thing you already said was retarded enough.
It was not. You're just clueless and trying to be edgy.

It was not. You're just clueless and trying to be edgy.
No, I was making the point that you're completely fucking blue pilled, because women don't even give ugly and short men eye contact, let alone the time of day for a date.

And you're trying to say that they give out HUGS AND KISSES ON THE LIPS like it's nothing?

You are fucking retarded. That's not me being edgy, that's me being straightforward with you.

And you're trying to say that they give out HUGS AND KISSES ON THE LIPS like it's nothing?
Obviously they won't do this with everyone, but this is not a big deal for them like it is to us

there isn’t a single user here incapable of getting a date :feelsseriously:

Time to shutdown .is so master can focus on looksmax likes he’s always wanted to

Hugs and kissing never occurred in any of my attempts at "dating" back in my youth. Hence why I'm here now.

I would just urge against trying to use "dates" as some kind of yardstick. It can mean a million different things to a million different people. And it can be a million miles away from *ascending*.