Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is based meme right? Should users be permabanned who’ve gone on dates?

Is based meme right? Should users be permabanned who’ve gone on dates?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
there isn’t a single user here incapable of getting a date :feelsseriously:
iu

Time to shutdown .is so master can focus on looksmax likes he’s always wanted to
Looksmax is definitely where all the cool kids are. Incels.is is where all of the edgy teens are.

Hugs and kissing never occurred in any of my attempts at "dating" back in my youth. Hence why I'm here now.

I would just urge against trying to use "dates" as some kind of yardstick. It can mean a million different things to a million different people. And it can be a million miles away from *ascending*.
Date: A romantic appointment between two persons at a specified time and location.

You have to help me out here when you say it could mean a million different things. Ask only 100 people what going on a date means and they'll most likely all say the same thing.

Women will sooner commit seppuku than kiss me, let alone on the lips.
If I get a date and then try to kiss a woman on the lips sometime during it, I'm going to get a rape charge, not a second date.

In fact, I believe we need a dating section, for incels not focused on LDAR.
Holy fucking God Almighty, how did I miss this diamond in the rough?

@Master You know what to do. Time to merge looksmax.org and incels.is, buddy boyo. It's completely over for inceldom. We can all just datemaxx, yo.

Holy fucking God Almighty, how did I miss this diamond in the rough?

@Master You know what to do. Time to merge looksmax.org and incels.is, buddy boyo. It's completely over for inceldom. We can all just datemaxx, yo.
Don't listen to these retards bro

We need a sex/relationship advice section next

What the fuck? How is that even a question? If you managed to not only interact with a foid, but also convince it that it would be a good idea to date you, then you are, at worst, a normie.
The fact that 39,3% of the voters (assuming "Other" have the explanations I expect) think otherwise is troublesome, as it indicates that this forum might be taken over by neurotypicals in the coming years.

What the fuck? How is that even a question? If you managed to not only interact with a foid, but also convince it that it would be a good idea to date you, then you are, at worst, a normie.
The fact that 39,3% of the voters (assuming "Other" have the explanations I expect) think otherwise is troublesome, as it indicates that this forum might be taken over by neurotypicals in the coming years.
There are some interesting rationalizations of this here in the thread. JFL

Women use dates to get free stuff from men more often than not.

I wouldn't consider getting dates as a reliable metric for inceldom.

Incels.is dating section when?

OK, Marquis

Getting used for food =get banned.
Jfl

but if they continue going on dates, ipban them

This happens to normies every day, and then they go on years long "dry spells." Should they be posting here too?
But normies still end up in relationships and have sex from dates.

But normies still end up in relationships and have sex from dates.
OK. How many KHHV incels do you know who go on dozens of dates, get zero sex, and are all used for free meals?

Where are all of these retards?

OK. How many KHHV incels do you know who go on dozens of dates, get zero sex, and are all used for free meals?

Where are all of these retards?
Most incels are probably not KHHT.

And if people here talked about getting dates and getting used, they would get banned because others would consider it bragging to even get a woman to spend time alone (even if it is to use them). If they didn’t people would form a mob here. You’re supposed to keep that shit to yourself on this forum for obvious reasons (brag rule).

No, because women accepting dates with guys they have 0 interest in just for the free meal is so common it's even a trope.

If nothing happened (kiss, sex, etc) it not only means nothing but it actually heavily implies you're unattractice since women will pretty much always hit on and give obvious IOIs to a Chad they're in a date with.

But of course it depends, if by date you mean a hook up with kisses and shit then it should at least grant a warning.

But of course it depends, if by date you mean a hook up with kisses and shit then it should at least grant a warning.
"Hey brocels, I went out with this 7/10 mid-tier becky last night. We went to dinner, watched a movie at her place, but nothing happened.

Still KHHV, buddy boyos. The incel lyfe."

This post, coming soon, to an incel forum near you.

Fucking insane that "no" and "other" are exactly 50% of the votes as of this post. The Overton window has shifted.

J F L

If you get a date, it means that there's a foid ready to spend time with you.

You get some sort of validation no matter what.

Plus nowadays, women have so many choice that if they want to have a date with a guy to take his money, they'll go for a normie. Not a bottom-tier dude like us.

Just look at all the tinder data showing how an average male struggles to get dates. Not even sex. Dates.

If in this tinder era of dating, you have a foid who, among the plenty of choice she has, choose to go on date with YOU, then you're not that bad-looking, and therefore you mog most of the forum.

If you get a date, it means that there's a foid ready to spend time with you.

You get some sort of validation no matter what.

Plus nowadays, women have so many choice that if they want to have a date with a guy to take his money, they'll go for a normie. Not a bottom-tier dude like us.

Just look at all the tinder data showing how an average male struggles to get dates. Not even sex. Dates.

If in this tinder era of dating, you have a foid who, among the plenty of choice she has, choose to go on date with YOU, then you're not that bad-looking, and therefore you mog most of the forum.
B-b-but free food 'n stuff.

Once a scantily clad niggirl on the street yelled at me while I was at a stoplight if I wanted a date....

I was about to say, "hell yes!"

But then the light turned green and everyone was honking at me... When I finally got turned around she was gone. Like a dream. A beautiful dream.

Man I felt so good the rest of that year! I almost had a date! Wow!!!

shouldnt you be banned

How can I get a date when they don't even acknowledge my existence?

Yes, like blkpillpres said this forum has to implement a serious forum culture and with policies that larpers can’t get away with and slip through the cracks, don’t care if nothing happened in the date, having a date means a whore gave the fag a chance.

Yes, like blkpillpres said this forum has to implement a serious forum culture and with policies that larpers can’t get away with and slip through the cracks, don’t care if nothing happened in the date, having a date means a whore gave the fag a chance.
Agree, everyone who voted No should be banned

This may have already been said above but I'm too intellectually lazy to read the entirety of the thread so I will just go ahead and weight in on this extremely important question.

1. If you are sufficiently appealing, either by virtue of your aesthetics or personality or some combination thereof to earn the trust and confidence of a foid to the extent that she will accompany you on a date then it seems to me that by a parity of reasoning, you would also have the basic prerequsite qualities to ascend, were you sufficiently desirous of doing so.

2. While inceldon is technically defined as not having any intercourse with women or perhaps, more generally, not having any sexual experience with women, we could agree that sexual experiences ought to be arrayed along a vast continuum with full vaginal penetration at one end and light touching on the other end. If a date experience is permissive of any such conduct, then it must be deemed to be an a priori violation of the rules since it could conceivably result in sexual gratification and the transcendence of incel status.

3. If we permit users who have successfully gone on dates to continue to partake of this community it will breed resentment, disgust and contempt amongst those of us who are less fortunate and this will prove to be a divisive force that will do a disservice to us all.

We should ban users that can't get a date tbhngl

Going to a date isn't sex.

3 No voters have been nuked (based)

The yes is winning :feelsEhh:

I need votes public so I can block every fakecel failed normie faggot

can't believe yes won, shouldn't I be banned I went on a blind date as a teen with a 35 year old woman who tried to have her convict boyfriend murder me?
ascension is a more complicated concept than whether some whore landwale spends half an hour talking to you