Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is based meme right? Should users be permabanned who’ve gone on dates?

Is based meme right? Should users be permabanned who’ve gone on dates?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well is he? :feelshehe:

Even during Serge’s reign it was in our rules to punish posters who share any successful romantic experiences they may have had with women but only mild punishment, such as a warning I believe, for things such as dates, cuddling, kissing, hand holding and the like but I don’t believe it’s ever been punished here before via permanent banning but the issue we are addressing here today buddy boyos is… :feelsthink:

Should it be? :feelshehe:

Live or die make your choice! :feelsahh:
Yes for fucks sake no one went on dates here ffs

Unless the user was underage I don’t think there should be an issue but otherwise ban

Incel means you cannot get laid, not that you cannot get dates.

If you can get dates but not sex it means something is wrong with you. Maybe you look good in photos but look awfully in person. Maybe the way you unintentionally act puts all women off. Maybe you just look "safe" enough to be used for a free meal.

Yes, there are different levels of Incels - but that doesn't mean that not all are Incels.

I have never been on a date but I understand that someone who mogs me would technically go on a date but the foid is using him for free food and has no intention of moving forward. I don’t think said incel should be punished by us after being exploited by a filthy foid.

I agree though if you kiss and fuck on a date you should be kicked out the door

Discussion of date without any romantic/sexual act should be met with a 10% warning.
Discussion of date with any romantic/sexual act should lead to 100% ban

I've been on a date like one time,as the result,my number was banned just as i ve got back home and of course,it was no kiss or something like this on this date,of course no fuck
So how do you think,fakecel am I?
Even more,i think it has even more proved that im no chance and sex is out of my power

I've been on a date like one time,as the result,my number was banned just as i ve got back home and of course,it was no kiss or something like this on this date,of course no fuck
So how do you think,fakecel am I?
Even more,i think it has even more proved that im no chance and sex is out of my power
No foid would want to go on a date with me at all, not just not fuck. Fakecel 1000%

I understand that someone who mogs me would technically go on a date but the foid is using him for free food and has no intention of moving forward. I don’t think said incel should be punished by us after being exploited by a filthy foid.
Yeah I can agree.
There is a big discrepancy between managing to get a date for the first time in your life, only to be ghosted or used for the meal to getting multiple date a month but not following through.

Though I do not want to hear about how great another incel's date went unless it fails to achieve anything. I came here to escape the braggers.

There is a no man's land where a man can get dates, but the dates just waste his time and money. Nowadays we have a term for it, foodie call. I'd say those are still incels.