Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is anyone else on disability/SSI?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41516
  • Start date
Nice. I turn 19 in a month and a half. What do you wanna get on disability for again?
Money. I don't think I'll survive working a 9 to 5 job if I'm being completely honest. The responsibility of employment as well as adult life is going to be too overbearing & overwhelming for me.

Money. I don't think I'll survive working a 9 to 5 job if I'm being completely honest. The responsibility of employment as well as adult life is going to be too overbearing & overwhelming for me.
What mental conditions I’m saying tho? Would your parents let you be a NEET?

Hello, I am an 18 year old man, I am on disability/ SSI for bipolar, ocd and depression. I turn 19 in august and I feel like life is just gonna pass me by and I’ll do nothing with life. It’s so depressing everyday I feel more and more lost and broken. I live at home and have no friends, no hobbies and no hopes and dreams. I’ve been in and out of mental hospitals and jails. I suspect I am autistic as well. I think I will die a virgin and my brain is extremely fried and damaged. Can any brocels relate or am I the biggest lost cause that there is on this godforsaken forumn
I tried for anxiety and depression and got rejected. I am not in desperate need for money but want to leech as much as possible :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
How did you get it accepted :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

What mental conditions I’m saying tho? Would your parents let you be a NEET?
Got Aspergers. Probably got dyspraxia too since I can't drive a car(nor a fucking bike for that matter), got trouble speaking though that got cleared up a bit thanks to 11 god damn years of speech therapy and I have clumsy/awkward movement. My parents won't let me NEET it up. I don't want to be a social leech but I don't have any choice in that matter.

I tried for anxiety and depression and got rejected. I am not in desperate need for money but want to leech as much as possible :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
How did you get it accepted :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
I have bipolar which is in the same severity as schizophrenia apparently

I have bipolar which is in the same severity as schizophrenia apparently
Fuck so you need to be really mentally ill to get it
I thought taking some benzos for anxiety and used to be on SSRI for depression would count

Fuck so you need to be really mentally ill to get it
I thought taking some benzos for anxiety and used to be on SSRI for depression would count
Nah I been to mental hospital a bunch and jail as well

I have bipolar
My lawyer said SSI sucks.

He got me $1050 SSDI, plus $1450 early pension every month for life. They deduct $200 for best health insurance that includes dental coverage,
so the total amount is less. I also get $400 free food every month from leeching and a few dollars extra in empty can returns I find at local park.

Next years SSDI increase is expected to be $120 - 180.

Had plenty of work credit. My pay was $4000 a month.

Diagnosed : bipolar

Last edited:
My lawyer said SSI sucks.

He got me $1050 SSDI, plus $1450 early pension every month for life. They deduct $200 for best health insurance that includes dental coverage,
so the total amount is less. I also get $400 free food every month from leeching and a few dollars extra in empty can returns I find at local park.

Next years SSDI increase is expected to be $120 - 180.

Had plenty of work credit. My pay was $4000 a month.

Diagnosed : bipolar
With your bipolar do you ever get really angry?

With your bipolar do you ever get really angry?
Yes, but much less angry because I’m oldcel.

Best to work hard when young and if you can’t do it anymore; see psychiatrist and get lawyer that specializes in disability (SSDI).

Also, do best to stay out of jail if you ever get it because after 10 or 30-days? SSDI can be revoked and paperwork kinda difficult.
SSDI also restricts overseas travel to some countries.

Last edited:
I’m 18 and already did meth. Is there any hope for a loser like me man,
Meth is the one drug you should never touch

Why are you throwing your life away

Congratulations!

You are now on easy street!

Now you have to lower you're living expenses and raise you're savings...

Live under you're means and don't waste money on bs like booze and stuff....

Get a under the table side hustle / job thing and increase you're savings.

Then buy a house somewhere and enjoy life!

Congratulations!

You are now on easy street!

Now you have to lower you're living expenses and raise you're savings...

Live under you're means and don't waste money on bs like booze and stuff....

Get a under the table side hustle / job thing and increase you're savings.

Then buy a house somewhere and enjoy life!
What if I’m mentally I’ll tho?

I was using meth at 17 and I’m a highschool dropout now man. Is t there any hope for a loser like me?
I dropped out of high school too bro. At least your family is well off, mine can barely afford to pay the bills.

Mogs me being on the NEETbux brah

Yeah i should've said SSI, I just used the term SSDI because that's what CWC has lol
You can get SSDI once one of your parents retires, apparently, based off of their work history.

This is probably how CWC got SSDI.

Last edited:
what do u need to apply for it

Hello, I am an 18 year old man, I am on disability/ SSI for bipolar, ocd and depression. I turn 19 in august and I feel like life is just gonna pass me by and I’ll do nothing with life. It’s so depressing everyday I feel more and more lost and broken. I live at home and have no friends, no hobbies and no hopes and dreams. I’ve been in and out of mental hospitals and jails. I suspect I am autistic as well. I think I will die a virgin and my brain is extremely fried and damaged. Can any brocels relate or am I the biggest lost cause that there is on this godforsaken forumn
I'm on SSDI ,I payed into the system for 16 years before winning disability