Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is anyone else on disability/SSI?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41516
  • Start date
Deleted member 41516

Deleted member 41516

Banned
-
Hello, I am an 18 year old man, I am on disability/ SSI for bipolar, ocd and depression. I turn 19 in august and I feel like life is just gonna pass me by and I’ll do nothing with life. It’s so depressing everyday I feel more and more lost and broken. I live at home and have no friends, no hobbies and no hopes and dreams. I’ve been in and out of mental hospitals and jails. I suspect I am autistic as well. I think I will die a virgin and my brain is extremely fried and damaged. Can any brocels relate or am I the biggest lost cause that there is on this godforsaken forumn

You collect for just having ocd and depression? Man I've been working longer than I have to.

Relatable. OCD and depression/anxiety. NEETbux for it but minimal, alas.

Sorta, my mother was on it and had to be broke my entire childhood and teenhood. Why are u on it? You have rich parents right

No but my mother was on it and had to be broke my entire childhood and teenhood. Why are u on it? You have rich parents right
I have bipolar disorder which is as severe as schizophrenia

Hello, I am an 18 year old man
Hello zoomercel ,I'm 29 soon to be Sarumancel
I feel like life is just gonna pass me by and I’ll do nothing with life
Yeah i used to think the same when i was your age,and i was right
I live at home and have no friends, no hobbies and no hopes and dreams.
Same and used to be depressed about until i realized that someone like me,a truecel doesn't need friends because the only way scum normies would associate with me is if they can benefit in some way.
Better off alone than around parasites.

I live at home and have no friends, no hobbies and no hopes and dreams.
Same i'm just rotting in my apartment since 5 years without job, friends, no purpose of life etc

Me for autism, its pretty comfy as I look at all the struggling parents out there who decided to have kids and laugh.

I applied for disability due to my short term memory loss not letting me hold down a job. But they said no because: I'm not suicidal, I can cook meals and I can handle money responsibly.

I was using meth at 17 and I’m a highschool dropout now man. Is t there any hope for a loser like me?
Well I made it this far and even got a degree (the second time round) so sure why not? (Obviously I haven't even used my degree.)

Schizophrenia, severe ODD (not to be confused with OCD),SEVERE ADHD, thats what they say, im not even allowed to drive a car:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I don’t believe these diagnoses and i was literally framed by the system im a targeted individual and had attempts on my life especially in hs, bullies tried to murder me, teachers worked along with them against me every time i fought back they put me in mental ward, gave me kikemeds, criminal records you name it, such is a life of targeted individuals:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: FUCK YOU GOVERNMENT IM NOT CRAZY I KNOW WHAT YOURE UP TO YOU ARE TERRIFIED OF MY 145 IQ GIGABRAIN :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain: THATS WHY YOU TARGET AND HARASS ME
I hear you man. I have ODD which later got diagnosed as conduct disorder, substance abuse including methamphetamine dependence, autism, bipolar, OCD and depression. I dropped out of highschool at 16 and I’m almost 19 now with no friends, no dreams, no hopes and no life. Is there any hope for a loser like me in this world man?

I’m 18 and already did meth. Is there any hope for a loser like me man,
Bro you're still young, don't waste your time like I do, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone

Bro you're still young, don't waste your time like I do, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone
Idk what steps to even take in life man. I feel like everyone ruined my life and I have no hope.

I’m 18 and already did meth. Is there any hope for a loser like me man,
Not sure as I've never done drugs, but if you're ugly and autistic then it pretty much never began. At this age you start seeing people your age start families of their own and settle down, if you've got aunts and cousins you were once close with then they'll branch off forming their own families and you'll see less and less of them. If you can still stomach family gatherings then you'll be the creepy one sitting in the corner all alone whilst everyone focuses on the kids and does couple stuff.

Last edited:
Not sure as I've never done drugs, but if you're ugly and autistic then it pretty much never began. At this age you start seeing people your age start families of their own and settle down, if you've got aunts and cousins you were once close with then they'll branch off forming their own families and you'll see less and less of them. If you can still stomach family gatherings then you'll be the creepy one sitting in the corner all alone whilst everyone focuses on the kids and does couple stuff.
Man I wish I could be a normal incel even. Having a drug addiction plus mental health issues and being an incel means my life is centered around suicidal ideation 24/7

Man I wish I could be a normal incel even. Having a drug addiction plus mental health issues and being an incel means my life is centered around suicidal ideation 24/7
Damn that's heavy.

41516.jpg

Currently in the process of applying for disability. It won't matter that much however as I plan on snuffing myself out when I turn 21 or something along those lines.

Currently in the process of applying for disability. It won't matter that much however as I plan on snuffing myself out when I turn 21 or something along those lines.
Why is that your plan?

Yes. It is a very long process when you apply.

I'll offer a sample for you:

SSI

Do you guys think I'd be able to get SSDI if I have autism and ADHD? My IQ is average but I don't think I'll be smart enough to manage my life and do stuff like pay bills and apply for loans when I become an adult.

Do you guys think I'd be able to get SSDI if I have autism and ADHD? My IQ is average but I don't think I'll be smart enough to manage my life and do stuff like pay bills and apply for loans when I become an adult.
How old are you?

Why is that your plan?
I have nothing in life to genuinely live for. No job prospects since I'll end up working at tesco or countless other dogshit businesses. No hope in hell for a wife & family, can't even form meaningful connections with people for fuck sake. Everyone loathes my existence. My whole life can be summed up as a human benign tumor.

I have nothing in life to genuinely live for. No job prospects since I'll end up working at tesco or countless other dogshit businesses. No hope in hell for a wife & family, can't even form meaningful connections with people for fuck sake. Everyone loathes my existence. My whole life can be summed up as a human benign tumor.
How old are you now?

Absolutely. I have autism and ADHD and am on SSI.

How severe is your autism?
It's definitely bad enough to the point where it interferes with my daily life and stops me from doing things like making friends and working with people. I'd say medium functioning. I can do basic shit like taking a shower, dressing myself, and making simple meals but I'm definitely not equipped with the skills to survive as an adult

SSDI, it seems, is primarily for people with a work history. You can apply for SSI, though, and also you can open a disability account if a doctor's evaluation shows that you are functionally impaired.

You must do this before age 26.

It's definitely bad enough to the point where it interferes with my daily life and stops me from doing things like making friends and working with people. I'd say medium functioning. I can do basic shit like taking a shower, dressing myself, and making simple meals but I'm definitely not equipped with the skills to survive as an adult
I’m in the same realm man. Yeah I think disability will help

SSDI, it seems, is primarily for people with a work history. You can apply for SSI, though, and also you can open a disability account if a doctor's evaluation shows that you are functionally impaired.

You must do this before age 26.
Yeah i should've said SSI, I just used the term SSDI because that's what CWC has lol

I've automated my life a bit by ordering groceries online and limiting my need for real-world interaction. This relieves some of my ASD symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back